What's new

Indian Denial Accepting Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism as Separate Religions

Recently, particularly after the Sikh Genocide 1984, IA is opening SLI up to others. This is again something the Sikhs resent. But even in these mixed units, companies and kitchens follow strict religious and cast lines.

Like you visited these regiments and know personally they have separate kitchens and religious caste lines?IA does not have separate kitchens or follow caste lines.What you said might be true in case of pakistan or bangladesh army but not Indian Army.Please sell your BS somewhere.People from outside think they know more about INDIA than the people that live in INDIA:laughcry:

I might be a Shudra or I might not be.

What is certain is that even animals are better than traitors to their nation like the razaakars.

Good that you left Bangladesh though, else you would be up for war crime trials !

I have many friends who are sc/st neither i bothered about their caste nor were they, we grew up together played as a team and still all of us meet in evenings or weekend to have a party.
As far as your shudra not allowed into temples thats BS,nobody stopped anyone as far as i know from entering.People do not check are your shudra or brhamin at the temple gate ,everyone just carries on with their chores.

i am frm andhra pradesh and dont try to write every **** that comes to your mind... there is a very little population of buddhists here as they are mostly confined to northern areas...

Though there was no great persecution of Buddhists by the ruling families of Andhradesa, at least two Pallava rulers, Simhavarma and Trilochana were zealous in destroying the monasteries at Sriparvata and Dhanyakataka. Radical Saivaite sects like Kalamukhis initially and later, Veerashaivas conducted an aggressive campaign condemning Buddhists as atheists. Occupying Buddhists places, Shiva and Vishnu temples were built over Buddhists shrines. The aggressive and often violent campaign is exemplified by the conduct of the Veera Saiva proponent, Mallikarjuna Panditaradhya, who after losing a debate to Buddhist monk in the court of chandole conspired and got them, killed and destroyed their places of worship. Panditaradhya's aggressive campaign almost wiped out Buddhism, in the Andhra country

BUDDHISM IN ANDHRA PRADESH

Buddhists and Hindus never lived peacefully in India or Lanka, they were after each others' blood !!

Recently, particularly after the Sikh Genocide 1984, IA is opening SLI up to others. This is again something the Sikhs resent. But even in these mixed units, companies and kitchens follow strict religious and cast lines.

This is not true at all. I'd look no further than @Joe Shearer or @third eye for any elaboration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have many friends who are sc/st neither i bothered about their caste nor were they, we grew up together played as a team and still all of us meet in evenings or weekend to have a party.
As far as your shudra not allowed into temples thats BS,nobody stopped anyone as far as i know from entering.People do not check are your shudra or brhamin at the temple gate ,everyone just carries on with their chores.

Yeah..I know.
No one gives a damn...atleast not in the cities.
I know this still is an issue in villages.

And hopefully with a decade or two of more education, the villages would stop this crap as well.

Fu*k religion. Its time to change from a secular nation to an Atheist nation.
Religion is a plague for humanity.

its not. jainism and buddism are rejection of hinduism.. but then religion back then was matter of opinion, you can change from democrat to republican and back to democrat within 10 years.. and in same household you can have both living together.

It is not the rejection of Hinduism, however, they are different religions that have roots in Hinduism.

Not villages of all states mate.

Some states are backward like UP, Bihar where this is prominent.

Other states like Punjab, Himachal, they dont have these issues 10% of the ones in backward states.

And all villages from all States are getting education, that is changing things in the villages itself.
Caste discrimination in villages was twice as bad in the 90's, half so in the 2000's.

Both factors are destroying caste system gradually - urbanization and education.

Like you visited these regiments and know personally they have separate kitchens and religious caste lines?IA does not have separate kitchens or follow caste lines.What you said might be true in case of pakistan or bangladesh army but not Indian Army.Please sell your BS somewhere.People from outside think they know more about INDIA than the people that live in INDIA:laughcry:

People like him can't live for a single day if the light of truth shines on them for a minute.

They avoid truth like a plague and need to keep themselves busy with such pathetic mindset and lies.

Wonder why they obsess with us so much. We couldn't care less for them.

We saved their arse once. Jindagi bhar ka theka nahi le liya! ;)

BUDDHISM IN ANDHRA PRADESH

Buddhists and Hindus never lived peacefully in India or Lanka, they were after each others' blood !!
i am from ANDHRA PRADESH we know the truth, we have ajanta ellora and hampi where buddhist monastaries were prevalent.Again this is BS.If people of andhra pradesh were against buddhists why would they intall a largest buddha statue in the middle of hussain sagar lake in their capital city hyderabad?
imgres
imgres

i am from ANDHRA PRADESH we know the truth, we have ajanta ellora and hampi where buddhist monastaries were prevalent.Again this is BS.If people of andhra pradesh were against buddhists why would they intall a largest buddha statue in the middle of hussain sagar lake in their capital city hyderabad?
imgres
imgres

Random ignorants need to believe that others are as fanatics as them.

Yeah..I know.
No one gives a damn...atleast not in the cities.
I know this still is an issue in villages.

And hopefully with a decade or two of more education, the villages would stop this crap as well.

Well maybe in villages but even in towns where i went i havent seen discrimination well might exist, but yeah its eroding fast in a decade all this caste system thing will go or nobody bothers even in remote villages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom