What's new

Indian ex-president APJ Abul Kalam due on Wednesday

Indians going on with their usual BS. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, islamist, secular, atheist, whoever, if anyone does not like it, report the post. In any case trolls will always be trolls. It cannot be helped. Get a life for a change.

If anyone needs to be banned its you! Al zakir's post is perfect from his islamist point of view as a Fundamentalist. He is entitled to his opinion. and you have insulted, abused him in your whole post!

No, that is not an Islamist point of view. That is a Khwarij and UnIslamic point of view where he was becoming God and choosing who should go to hell or not passing judgment on a fellow Muslim

I would leave aside the debate that a political Islamic ideology really has nothing to do with traditional Islam and the actions of the Aslaf and the prophet. The political Islamic ideology - infact any political religious nationalist ideology - is a defeatist ideology that usually has nothing to do with traditional religious teachings as such. For example Orthodox Jews oppose Zionism which is political Judaism. Similar a true Muslim/Orthodox Muslim would be opposed to political Islam as well.

For more info check this out
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...wered-questions-case-pakistan.html#post550583

You know what I expect a more logical response from you. Let me point out the logical fallacy in your argument.

First of all, this is not an islamist forum but e secular forum, so his islamist point of view means zilch if it insults a country and its people. What if, I with my agnostic point of view, say that all religions including Islam are false and act as opium of general mass. Which necessarily means all religious leaders including your prophet were wrong and was deliberately misleading the gullible.

Now according to you I'm perfectly fine at my agnostic point of view and should get away insulting other religions as I'm just being true to my agnostic point of view.

Well farhan if you are voicing for right to insult, them I'm with you.
Religion and a political leader both are different things bro, anyway i wouldn't support Al zakir if he had tell anything bad about Hinduism!

Ah! So when has PDF become a forum for fundamentalists? It's better if you both go join an extremist Mullah web site instead, where you can spew your venom at all and sundry.

What kobirazz meant is that, a good muslim should be fundamentalist i.e he should follow the every
fundementals of the Quran and Sunnah. A ture fundementalist muslims will be the most peaceful
person on earth. For your kind information a muslims is suppose to be fundamentalist islamic wise.
Check up the meaning of fundementalism. It is you guys who have maligned this innocent term
as something else. :coffee:

What kobirazz meant is that, a good muslim should be fundamentalist i.e he should follow the every
fundementals of the Quran and Sunnah. A ture fundementalist muslims will be the most peaceful
person on earth. For your kind information a muslims is suppose to be fundamentalist islamic wise.
Check up the meaning of fundementalism. It is you guys who have maligned this innocent term
as something else.
:coffee:

Lol we haven't. Its the terrorist fcks who have maligned Islam and fundamentalism.

No, that is not an Islamist point of view. That is a Khwarij and UnIslamic point of view where he was becoming God and choosing who should go to hell or not passing judgment on a fellow Muslim

I would leave aside the debate that a political Islamic ideology really has nothing to do with traditional Islam and the actions of the Aslaf and the prophet. The political Islamic ideology - infact any political religious nationalist ideology - is a defeatist ideology that usually has nothing to do with traditional religious teachings as such. For example Orthodox Jews oppose Zionism which is political Judaism. Similar a true Muslim/Orthodox Muslim would be opposed to political Islam as well.

For more info check this out
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...wered-questions-case-pakistan.html#post550583
I am not a good poster! I don't have necessary quality to debate with you on the topic ' political islam is bidah'.... However, i need to study on it! If you have time please open a thread on this topic in ummah.com forum! There are good posters who can answer you! I check all the threads everyday there!

We should show him due respect as a distinguished person from a neighbor nation, and he is welcome as a guest. We should not feel that he is betraying Muslim interest, he is just being a loyal citizen, doing his part for his country and nation.

We also have 8-9% Hindu in our country and most I am sure are working for Bangladesh interest, and they ideally should not be working for Hindu interest to help India, those who do are betraying their motherland and nation.

All of us need to get out of this Hindu, Muslim paradigm and mindset based just on religion. A country is like an army or a corporation and citizens are its soldiers and share-holders, if you are not working for your country, then you are not doing your part. So the dilemma is that minorities sometimes will seem to work against the interest of their co-religionists. That is the root of this confusion among some people here.

Now that is the ideal situation, but the reality is of course not exactly like that. People who share religion, always share some level of empathy, some take it to unrealistic extreme like Hizb-ut-Tahrir, while others don't. And just because people share a religion, it is absurd to think that they will not fight among themselves when interests diverge. Europeans did throughout history, so did East Asians and South East Asians, even though they shared common religion. So let us not say that only Muslims do this fighting among themselves. Everyone does it, apparently.

1.That neighboring country just killed two of our citizens yesterday in cold blood. How can we welcome him or any of his compatriots?

2. The last official census says the minorities put together constitute below 9% of our population. This is fast receding and could be around 7% now. Out this around half are Nomo-Shudro-Kayostho. High cast Hindus are really marginal but are able to enjoy all the benefits earmarked for the minority.

3. The other reason why we cannot be gaga over APJ is because he is the man who has planned all the water diversions in NE. His pet project, the one he says is personally more important to him than the rockets, is The Brahmaputra Diversion Project which will dry us up.

4. When Modi was slaughtering the Muslims APJ was the Prez. If not per constitution but by the force of his personality he could have forced the Central govt to dismiss Modi govt and impose Prez rule. There were enough reasons to justify this action. Failing this, he, as a man of principles, should have resigned. Why didn't he do any of these? Because he was scared to annoy the Hindu leadership of Hindustan.

5. No, we definitely cannot welcome APJ.

China is a peace loving country. :china:

Depends who you ask.

Let me put to you in a simple way everyone can understand as far as nukes are concerned.

USA (the first country to use the bomb against another country - Japan) > USSR > China (The Soviets did threaten the Chinese) > India (Sino-Indo war) > Pakistan (obvious).

It's a chain reaction.

lol Lakh lanat term was coined by Sir AL zakir which gained popularity among indians..... Now its in your signature! :p

Actually, I don't know what that term means. Call me stupid or arrogant if ye would like! But I think it is extremely cute!

It goes like this in my twisted mind:

Lanaat on you...

Heeheeheehehe

*Pokes your tummy*

Lanaat on me....

Heeheeheehehe

*Strokes my tummy*

Damn, the cuteness is just a win!

People like you are the greatest enemy of Islam and Muslims

There was a word for people like you during the early days of Islam. Khwarij. People like you and your buddies give out fatwas on who is a Muslim and who is not without realizing that this is the most UnIslamic thing to do. Just like the typical Khwarij 1000+ years ago.

And if you had any brains, you would know that India did not need nukes for Pakistan. Yes the same Pakistan that had killed 1000s of fellow Bangladeshi Muslims. Three wars had shown how easy it was for India to keep Pakistan in check.

The nukes were for China to deter it from attacking India. In any case, it became an excuse for Pakistan to go nuclear as well. So even your logic, stripped of its UnIslamic and Khwarij leanings is a fail because Pakistan should be thanking him for giving them the excuse (excuse because the nukes as reiterated many times officially were for China) to go nuclear.

Intriguing isn't it?

From my time on PDF, I've noticed that Bangladeshi posters are the most supportive of this Ummah concept.

On the other hand, the Saudis and the Turks are the least.

I'm not even going to mention the Iranians or the Chinese Muslims here! The latter of whom are very patriotic and dedicated nationalists even compared to their non-Muslim countrymen.

Funnily, this Ummah concept never really got on too well with Bengali Muslims in the past. And an awfully bloody one at that.

Peculiar, yet intriguing. I cannot explain the rationale behind the phenomenon. Desperation perhaps? Beats me...

But then, Bangladesh as a state generally maintains good relations with Muslim-majority countries, including Pakistan. And that I'd say is enough on its part.

Anyways, we are unnecessarily making a mountain out of molehill :P

@ One thing I don not understand why every week these Indian people are visiting Bangladesh. Some times I find businessman, some times ministers, some times "Nach ne wali", and now the old ex-President.

@ Why you people don not go to other countries ???

@ "Bus karoo", we are fed up, we are peace loving country, for God seek don not disturb!!!

^ It's an international event and they invited him. Although I agree that Bangladesh is not befit of carrying out such international events.

2. The last official census says the minorities put together constitute below 9% of our population. This is fast receding and could be around 7% now. Out this around half are Nomo-Shudro-Kayostho. High cast Hindus are really marginal but are able to enjoy all the benefits earmarked for the minority.

How is that remotely related to the topic, why Bangladeshis are so obsessed with Namo Shudras? I have never in my life heard someone calling others Namo Shudra in West Bengal. What's the reason of this particular fixation?

Come out of the master-slave mentality of british era! Pakistanis were brothers... Take syria as example. Who was master and who was not? Were free syrian fighters slave before the civil unrest? I have friends in latkiya syria who used to praise Assad. But they are now fighting against him.... Anyway, lanat is used by all islamic minded people in Bangladesh specially Imams during speeches.. Lanat, Mulakat, Gost, Buzurg such words are used by them frequently!

What is Gost :unsure: ?

@ "Mangsho". The muslims generally don not say, " Mangsho" instead they say "Gost". It is the Hindus who says "Ma er angsho" means "Debota". They consider Cow as their "Debota".

Aren't you a 50 year old man or something? Is this what you teach your kids? They must have a bright future.

Just fyi, Mangsho comes from the word Mansa, which means meat. Ignorance is a curse really.

Exactly. He helped the enemies of Islam and muslims. He literally destroyed the kashmiri cause for
freedom/ at least delayed it by years by contributing to India's strength. I don't think a muslim
will do that.

India has more Muslims than Pakistan, so perhaps he did the right thing even with your Islamist point of view.

Back
Top Bottom