What's new

Indian ex-president APJ Abul Kalam due on Wednesday

1.That neighboring country just killed two of our citizens yesterday in cold blood. How can we welcome him or any of his compatriots?

2. The last official census says the minorities put together constitute below 9% of our population. This is fast receding and could be around 7% now. Out this around half are Nomo-Shudro-Kayostho. High cast Hindus are really marginal but are able to enjoy all the benefits earmarked for the minority.

3. The other reason why we cannot be gaga over APJ is because he is the man who has planned all the water diversions in NE. His pet project, the one he says is personally more important to him than the rockets, is The Brahmaputra Diversion Project which will dry us up.

4. When Modi was slaughtering the Muslims APJ was the Prez. If not per constitution but by the force of his personality he could have forced the Central govt to dismiss Modi govt and impose Prez rule. There were enough reasons to justify this action. Failing this, he, as a man of principles, should have resigned. Why didn't he do any of these? Because he was scared to annoy the Hindu leadership of Hindustan.

5. No, we definitely cannot welcome APJ.

Centuries will be required to make current Bangladeshi people understand this point. If any unarmed civilian Bangladeshi gets killed by bsf, that moment all relations have to be cut first at least killing 5 bsf beasts. But where are we now, no Bangladeshi can go to bed without watching indian channel, bombay stars are their passion. Nothing touches this people now.

China (The Soviets did threaten the Chinese)

Didn't know about this, when did it happen?

@ One thing I don not understand why every week these Indian people are visiting Bangladesh. Some times I find businessman, some times ministers, some times "Nach ne wali", and now the old ex-President.

@ Why you people don not go to other countries ???

@ "Bus karoo", we are fed up, we are peace loving country, for God seek don not disturb!!!

According to great indian they are trying to help Bangladesh in its development :rofl: . Few days ago my colleague saw a stupid indian in Ross where both of them went for buying sweet. That indian put the order in advance and then went for the delivery. Then he asked the salesman to decrease the weight of sweet which according to Ross business policy isn't possible. Now the stupid started to shout using abusive words about Bangladesh and our people. Once he also said that they are helping Bangladesh whereas Bangladeshi are deceiving him. It was perhaps only a 4 kg sweet order :lol: .

4. When Modi was slaughtering the Muslims APJ was the Prez. If not per constitution but by the force of his personality he could have forced the Central govt to dismiss Modi govt and impose Prez rule. There were enough reasons to justify this action. Failing this, he, as a man of principles, should have resigned. Why didn't he do any of these? Because he was scared to annoy the Hindu leadership of Hindustan.
First and foremost thing is that NAMO was not running arround killing people, it was a riot sparked by some terrorist MUSLIMS who burnt alive 56 pilgrims.
Second the President declares a state of emergency in a state based on the GOVERNORS recomendation, who in turn is guided by IAS officers.
what would have you done, if you where the CM of a state which is under riot because of the same incident?
5. No, we definitely cannot welcome APJ.
Do not host international events in your nation and do not invite eminent personalities. His eminence is requested by your government to attend the function, so now go and kick your leaders.

According to great indian they are trying to help Bangladesh in its development :rofl: . Few days ago my colleague saw a stupid indian in Ross where both of them went for buying sweet. That indian put the order in advance and then went for the delivery. Then he asked the salesman to decrease the weight of sweet which according to Ross business policy isn't possible. Now the stupid started to shout using abusive words about Bangladesh and our people. Once he also said that they are helping Bangladesh whereas Bangladeshi are deceiving him. It was perhaps only a 4 kg sweet order :lol: .

Are all Indians like that? :blink:

^ It's an international event and they invited him. Although I agree that Bangladesh is not befit of carrying out such international events.

How is that remotely related to the topic, why Bangladeshis are so obsessed with Namo Shudras? I have never in my life heard someone calling others Namo Shudra in West Bengal. What's the reason of this particular fixation?

Yeah..india is the perfect fit for carrying out such international events, they showed the beauty in Commonwealth Games where footbridge collapsed just before the inauguration and had some nice mishaps as well. Besides, india can provide adequate security to foreigners as we have just seen Italian got kidnapped by Maoists. Nah...we Bangladeshi has to apply to every international body to move all international events to india :oops: .

Must have something to do with inferior Bangladeshi sweets.
Your sweets are like kids to the sweets made in Kolkata!
Rasogolla and Misti doi of Kolkata Rocks,Bangladeshi!

@ "Mangsho". The muslims generally don not say, " Mangsho" instead they say "Gost". It is the Hindus who says "Ma er angsho" means "Debota". They consider Cow as their "Debota".

Sorry...in fact we say it Goshto so I failed to understand what Farhan meant.

Yeah..india is the perfect fit for carrying out such international events, they showed the beauty in Commonwealth Games where footbridge collapsed just before the inauguration and had some nice mishaps as well. Besides, india can provide adequate security to foreigners as we have just seen Italian got kidnapped by Maoists. Nah...we Bangladeshi has to apply to every international body to move all international events to india :oops: .
And still we managed praises & hosted F1 raises showing the confidence of the international community on Indian offerings.
That bridge was rebuilt within 5 days by the army mechanical division.
hows your padma bridge??
last i heard it was all but gadhar gande!

Must have something to do with inferior Bangladeshi sweets.
Your sweets are like kids to the sweets made in Kolkata!
Rasogolla and Misti doi of Kolkata Rocks,Bangladeshi!

Well you have to go to the right place for the right kind of sweets in Bangladesh.

Comilla for Roshmolai, Tangail for Chom Chom, Bogura for Yugurt etc. Kolkata makes the best Rossgolla for sure. I dont find a single Bangladeshi sweet shops offer best Rossgolla.

And still we managed praises & hosted F1 raises showing the confidence of the international community on Indian offerings.
That bridge was rebuilt within 5 days by the army mechanical division.
hows your padma bridge??
last i heard it was all but gadhar gande!

The betting paradise should offer the best Formula One racing.. I dont disagree with you.

But commonwealth showed the true picture of India.

Well you have to go to the right place for the right kind of sweets in Bangladesh.

Comilla for Roshmolai, Tangail for Chom Chom, Bogura for Yugurt etc. Kolkata makes the best Rossgolla for sure. I dont find a single Bangladeshi sweet shops offer best Rossgolla.

The betting paradise should offer the best Formula One racing.. I dont disagree with you.

Its the same in Poschimbongo aswell like burdwan being the best in mihidana,kamarpukur for bonde,murshidabad for the sweets like roshomalai and gravy with sweets.
BUT KOLKATA IS LIKE MAKING ALL OF THEM BRILLIANTLY!

Well bro all the talks were before the games and after it was bout corruption.But every athlete agreed the infrastructure was great.stadiums were awesome.Opening and closing ceremonies were outta da world in the best stadium of south asia.
We actually managed the month of the games quite well.
AND I AM IN LOVE OF THE F1 TRACK WE BUILT IN DELHI!
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE GRAND STAND IN ANY PICS,ITS AWESOME!!!

Are all Indians like that? :blink:

Not really...thing is time comes when from zero tolerance of bi-parties both start to think so. Probably it's the fact now. If two are friendly, they can tolerate even abusive words. Most Bangladeshi/indian have become sort of hating each others type these days which is on a sense unavoidable. And in such state mass people simply show the same gesture and posture, so in that sense all are like that. But man to man varies and that's not gross view. I have my distant relative there where we stayed when we visited Kolkata for my mom's treatment. They did a lot for us and the doctor was really a guy every patient can depend on, we are really grateful to them. Now, this doctor might take part in a discussion and opine...yes killing Bangladeshi on border is nothing wrong (as you've seen many of them in PDF say that) or their water policy on common rivers are perfect. Then, how will you rate that guy?

BTW, Poshchimbanga is different, don't confuse them with whole india and seeing trolls like labong and roybot here. Both west and east can't avoid their bond whatever happens between BD and india.

Not really...thing is time comes when from zero tolerance of bi-parties both start to think so. Probably it's the fact now. If two are friendly, they can tolerate even abusive words. Most Bangladeshi/indian have become sort of hating each others type these days which is on a sense unavoidable. And in such state mass people simply show the same gesture and posture, so in that sense all are like that. But man to man varies and that's not gross view. I have my distant relative there where we stayed when we visited Kolkata for my mom's treatment. They did a lot for us and the doctor was really a guy every patient can depend on, we are really grateful to them. Now, this doctor might take part in a discussion and opine...yes killing Bangladeshi on border is nothing wrong (as you've seen many of them in PDF say that) or their water policy on common rivers are perfect. Then, how will you rate that guy?

BTW, Poshchimbanga is different, don't confuse them with whole india and seeing trolls like labong and roybot here. Both west and east can't avoid their bond whatever happens between BD and india.
dui bangalir torko bitorko beats WORLD WAR jokhon politics involved thake...r ekhane toh desh nie tanatani!

@ "Mangsho". The muslims generally don not say, " Mangsho" instead they say "Gost". It is the Hindus who says "Ma er angsho" means "Debota". They consider Cow as their "Debota".

Lol..then 'talobyo-sho' would have been used in the spelling instead of 'dontyo-sho'.

Back
Top Bottom