What's new

Indian ex-president APJ Abul Kalam due on Wednesday

As the man is a muslim, so treat him with some Hajir Biriani prepared with some serious red meat. He probably has difficulty eating beef in his own land.

Keeping in line with the tradition, give him a dogy bag too.

According to great indian they are trying to help Bangladesh in its development :rofl: . Few days ago my colleague saw a stupid indian in Ross where both of them went for buying sweet. That indian put the order in advance and then went for the delivery. Then he asked the salesman to decrease the weight of sweet which according to Ross business policy isn't possible. Now the stupid started to shout using abusive words about Bangladesh and our people. Once he also said that they are helping Bangladesh whereas Bangladeshi are deceiving him. It was perhaps only a 4 kg sweet order :lol: .
That's a cool story but the thing is I have been hearing this since I have joined the forum, from different people. It must be an urban legend in dhaka along with other tidbits like people in kolkata drive only rickety amby etc. Anyway Bangladeshi sweets are like gujiya, nobody in Calcutta would touch those by a 10 feet long berge pole.

I have seen just so many Bangladeshis flaunting second hand car. :-D

Aren't you a 50 year old man or something? Is this what you teach your kids? They must have a bright future.

Just fyi, Mangsho comes from the word Mansa, which means meat. Ignorance is a curse really.

Well this is not ignorance, as I have explained the same to him few months ago.

I am not a good poster! I don't have necessary quality to debate with you on the topic ' political islam is bidah'.... However, i need to study on it! If you have time please open a thread on this topic in ummah.com forum! There are good posters who can answer you! I check all the threads everyday there!

I don't have time to go to different forums and indulge in polemics.

I gave you a link of an existing thread were this matter was discussed and if you wish you can learn from it and discuss with others. I will try to respond if you raised any matter in that thread.

Its always a shock to any religious nationalist supporter, wether its an Islamist, a Zionist or a Hindu religious nationalist when I say that either one of you are mirror counterparts of the other, but that is the reality. And what is even more intereting is that traditional religious scholars of all these religions would oppose politicising of their religion and its mostly "modernists" who are not part of the traditional religious structure i.e. those who are not religious scholars who will go ahead and make claims of how this is part of faith.

I don't have time to go to different forums and indulge in polemics.

I gave you a link of an existing thread were this matter was discussed and if you wish you can learn from it and discuss with others. I will try to respond if you raised any matter in that thread.

Its always a shock to any religious nationalist supporter, wether its an Islamist, a Zionist or a Hindu religious nationalist when I say that either one of you are mirror counterparts of the other, but that is the reality. And what is even more intereting is that traditional religious scholars of all these religions would oppose politicising of their religion and its mostly "modernists" who are not part of the traditional religious structure i.e. those who are not religious scholars who will go ahead and make claims of how this is part of faith.
I don't need to read that thread. Political islam was part of Muhammad's (pubh) life! There is no doubt in it, we are just following our leader! I was directing you to that forum because most of them are pious muslims without any prejudice against india or any other country! they would have corrected you! I know this situation is very awkward, being a muslim and indian at the same time led you to embrace non political ideology of Islam..... It is your life, your wish, keep praying in your bedroom when your so called muslim brothers are being butchered everywhere for being muslim!

Sorry but how is deploying troops a threat of war. We have deployments all across Pakistan and China border. With so much hatred flowing I am just saying we need to secure our borders against Bangladesh just like we do against other neighbors. How Bangladesh deals with it is up to them.

Well, there's a reason for organizations like BSF and BGB to exist.

Deploying the military on the borders is an implication of the threat of war.

What did you folks do to this man ?

Oh my gosh....the inhumane torture! :rofl:

APJ Abdul Kalam in city

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

DHAKA, July 4 (BSS) - Indian ex-president Dr APJ Abdul Kalam arrived in the city on a two-day private visit, airport immigration and diplomatic sources said here.

"He (Abdul Kalam) arrived in a Jet Airways flight little ahead of his 3.15 pm schedule," confirmed an immigration officer at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.

Senior government officials, CIRDAP executives and Indian High Commission officials received him at the airport.

Abdul Kalam, also a world renowned scientist, is scheduled to deliver a lecture at the 33rd foundation day celebration of
CIRDAP, an intergovernmental body for rural development and
poverty alleviation in Asia and the Pacific region.

The CIRDAP or Center on Integrated Rural Development for Asia
and the Pacific was formed in 1979 and now comprises 15 member
countries. The center is headquartered in Dhaka.

APJ Abdul Kalam is also scheduled to meet Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, interact with children and youths of CIRDAP member states, give an interview to a private TV channel and meet the press before he leaves on Thursday evening.

PM calls for early signing of Teesta water-sharing deal

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

DHAKA, July 4 (BSS) - Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today called for signing the much-awaited Teesta water-sharing agreement with India at an early date for mutual benefits as former Indian President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam met the PM at her Jatiya Sangsad office here.

"There is a high expectation of inking the Teesta water sharing deal at an early date," she said.

After the meeting, Deputy Press Secretary to the Prime Minister Bijan Lal Dev briefed reporters.

During the meeting with Kalam, Sheikh Hasina reiterated that Bangladesh attaches highest importance to its relationship with India.

"This relationship has scaled new heights following reciprocal visits of the premiers of India and Bangladesh to each other's country," she said.

She mentioned that bilateral trade between Dhaka and New Delhi has boosted substantially, especially the export of Bangladesh's readymade garment products to India, following the tours of the two premiers.

Terming the poverty as a common enemy of the region, the Prime Minister said, "We should fight together against poverty to achieve our goal."

The Prime Minister said her government wants to develop the people in all areas and cooperation of other countries, especially the neighbours, is needed for the purpose. "So, we have been maintaining friendly ties with the neighbours," she said.

The Prime Minister highlighted the present government's stunning success in the fields of agriculture, education, health, food security, social safety net and women empowerment.

"The country has maintained over six percent growth in the last couple of years despite global economic recession," she said.

Sheikh Hasina also laid emphasis on development of solar energy as she said that she had directed the lawmakers to introduce solar energy across the country, not only the coastal region.

Kalam said rural development should be the main focus to alleviate poverty and to this end, he stressed the need for regional cooperation that could be expanded up to the Asia- Pacific region.

The former Indian president highly appreciated Digital Bangladesh and Vision 2021 concepts of Bangladesh and said the country achieved tremendous successes in these fields.

He also lauded sustainable economical development and people's empowerment in Bangladesh.

Foreign Minister Dr Dipu Moni, Ambassador-At-Large M Ziauddin, Chief Whip of the Jatiya Sangsad Abdus Shahid and Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Pankaj Sharan were present on the occasion.

sorry but 1962 has nothing to do with pakistan, so dont go offtopic.
1962 is india's humiliation which is pakistan's jubilation.----->>>>learn to live with it.

1971 is India's jubilation and pakistan's humiliation --->>>>This Indians never forget to dirve home whinever they meet a pakistani with a sense of glee.

you dont want mention of 1962 but you'll always clutter all threads with mention of 1971.
26/11 is another india's humiliation.

so try to live with it instead of complaining.

1962 is india's humiliation which is pakistan's jubilation.----->>>>learn to live with it.

Where Pakistan involved in 1962 ???

Ohh sorry you never won any time so being happy for others ??

1971 is India's jubilation and pakistan's humiliation --->>>>This Indians never forget to dirve home whinever they meet a pakistani with a sense of glee.

you dont want mention of 1962 but you'll always clutter all threads with mention of 1971.

Wow,you are just the dumbest guy I have ever seen. Your post shows you don't have any knowledge about defence issues. India can easily take on Pakistan in conventional warfare. The reason that we don't have the whole kashmir is that they have nukes and we fear nuclear retaliation. If India and Pakistan didn't have nukes , we would try to snatch kashmir , not the other way around retard.

lolololol, are you a 4th grader? Pakistan doesn't have nukes for 51 years, what happened then? Pakistan would crush you by any means if you even think of attacking.

There are some reasons behind which india never attack to get Kashmir, the main reason is that india knows very well that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan & their occupation of Maqbooza Jammu & Kashmir(Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) was & is illegal. Population of Kashmir(Azad Kashmir & Maqbooza/Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) want indian forces to get lost from Kashmir, Most peoples in Azad Kashmir are patriotic Pakistanis & most people in Occupied J&K either want indepandance or otherwise want to merge with Pakistan. Pakistan is a big regionnal power & if attacked will crush any country easily & indian authorities knows this well.

P.S Don't go further offtopics, if you wanna discuss about Kashmir, open a new thread.

Pakistan have nothing to do with 62. Pakistan Jubilation is 47-48, 65 & 99.

Also report all the posts that are not related to the thread.

lolololol, are you a 4th grader? Pakistan doesn't have nukes for 51 years, what happened then? Pakistan would crush you by any means if you even think of attacking.

There are some reasons behind which india never attack to get Kashmir, the main reason is that india knows very well that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan & their occupation of Maqbooza Jammu & Kashmir(Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) was & is illegal. Population of Kashmir(Azad Kashmir & Maqbooza/Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) want indian forces to get lost from Kashmir, Most peoples in Azad Kashmir are patriotic Pakistanis & most people in Occupied J&K either want indepandance or otherwise want to merge with Pakistan. Pakistan is a big regionnal power & if attacked will crush any country easily & indian authorities knows this well.

P.S Don't go further offtopics, if you wanna discuss about Kashmir, open a new thread.

Pakistan have nothing to do with 62. Pakistan Jubilation is 47-48, 65 & 99.

Also report all the posts that are not related to the thread.

Doesn't 1971 ring a bell? If you had nukes that time , it wouldn't have happenned. But turns out you didn't have nukes and in a month's time , half your country was gone , almost your entire naval fleet was destroyed , 90,000 soldiers were our POWs.
Our population is 6 times your population, we can easily defeat you just due to sheer numbers. Our GDP ppp is 10 times yours
List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since we spend the same amount (2-3% of GDP) on military, our military spendng is 10 times yours , now please tell me how you will ever "crush" us. In about a decade , our military spending due to GDP growth will be 20 times yours and keep increasing. You can never even dream to defeat us in conventional warfare. Not that you people can defeat us in nuclear warfare either. Since India is 5 times the size of Pakistan , a lot of our centres of population will still survive , the same is not for pakistan. Small country , only a few major centres of population that will need to be attacked. i can even count them on fingertips,. Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan ,karachi , Lahore, Peshawar,Quetta,Rawalpindi ,Multan. India has around 65-70 cities with more than 800,000 population. Pakistan has 8. See the difference?

Having said all this , I was not trying to be belligerent or arrogant. I want India and Pakistan to be good friends in the future and work towards peace and prosperity in our region. We won't get any joy by killing millions of your people and you won't get any joy by killing millions of our people

Back
Top Bottom