What's new

Indian fighting fantasy series (i.e. BS) regarding Balakot air duals.

God forbid if you were her husband, I would rather dangle my tackle in shark infested water, than sleep with her. Lol.

Abhinandan did a lot of "natak" before he was beaten up. Firstly he asked if he was in Pakistan or India, the people did not attack him, they wanted to confirm who he was. Those cheeky lads told him he was in India. He was beaten up because he fired shots (in the air) and tried to run and ingests his documents. If there was a Pakistani pilot, then he would have been identified.

Plus there are more videos (all made by individuals) of the bombs and the plane but no such activity has been seen on the other side.

Joshi another wet around the ears Indian who can't take his beating like man.

It is my suspicion that Squadron Leader Hassan Siddiqui may be the pilot who was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan on 27 February

This is one total f*cking Idiot.

What utter BS LOL.
you and others like @Khafee @Myth_buster_1 @Horus and many others are so professional in this area so why don't you create a video of professional level and we can donate you to spread the video faster..maybe it can reach and remove doubts in minds of many urine drinkers..

Lights will stay on until Major Gen Ghafoorji finds the second pilot who has been admitted to CMH.

You do know that you don't have anything but stories. You don't have any proof of shooting down Pak F16 except that piece of missile which you claim was fired from F16. So what you and other Indian media is trying to find flaws in Pak's version of events so that you could use them to make your stories true. You and your shit media can convince yourself but not the world because world doesn't work like this. Pak claims to shown down 2 Indian jets but world doesn't acknowledge of shooting down 2 Indian jets because there is no proof of shooting down of 2nd Indian jet though there is video clip of your TV anchor Rahul admitting SU 30 was shot down by F16. If you had a video of Pak news anchor saying F16 is shot down then that would be your ultimate proof and all your theories would be based on that video clip.

On the other hand there is no wreckage of F16. Pak has showed all the missile of Mig 21 which clearly shows no missile was fired from Abhinandan's Mig 21. The Pentagon has also counted the Pak F16.

Also it looks fairy tale that Mig 21 has shot down F16 before it was shot down by another F16.

Bhartis be like mein na manu,

Everyone in the world have slapped the facts in their faces but they keep parroting their propaganda.

Can we put all Indian BS from their media in here please. It's been disproven and discredited the world over, I don't want it polluting the forum.

Probably the most sensible post in this entire thread, why MODS are letting people creating new threads with old videos, random Indian bloggers or some clip from Indian shitty media ?

you and others like @Khafee @Myth_buster_1 @Horus and many others are so professional in this area so why don't you create a video of professional level and we can donate you to spread the video faster..maybe it can reach and remove doubts in minds of many urine drinkers..

Bro no need, the whole world has discredited their BS. No need to get ourselves dirty. You only need to look at other aviation forums and how pilots and users from other countries are literally falling over themselves laughing. These idiots have totally discredited their air force.

Probably the most sensible post in this entire thread, why MODS are letting people creating new threads with old videos, random Indian bloggers or some clip from Indian shitty media ?

Thanks bro!

Bro no need, the whole world has discredited their BS. No need to get ourselves dirty. You only need to look at other aviation forums and how pilots and users from other countries are literally falling over themselves laughing. These idiots have totally discredited their air force.

Thanks bro!
can you plzz provide me the link of those forums?..I will use it to troll them..

Pakistan raped India on 2/27... they are still in denial about it.

yes sir I am working on it. trust me it will be a tsunami on Indian media!

No comments.
All f16s counted
All mig 21 missiles counted

IMG_20190323_021409.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 12.46.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 12.46.49 PM.png
IMG_20190323_021409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom