What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or somebody who wants India pal to fight over this so the focus is shifted from them

i look forwared to detailed explanation rather than half-assed indian one-liners

I am still flabbergasted after so many days... GOP or ISPR haven't given any official statement about the attack so that one can speculate more... where is Mr. Pasha who said that we will give a befitting reply to India in case of any attack.... ??

Where was cold start after 26-11?. The crux is we always overboard national ideology and forget about diplomatic solutions.

Where was cold start after 26-11?. The crux is we always overboard national ideology and forget about diplomatic solutions.

Absolutely right ... In India, we have a growing concern that if Pakistan falls the next target will be India.. this terrorists are nobody friends...

But if u see, PM manmohan is going extra distance to have friendly relationship with Pakistan... but after 26/11 and the disclosure of ISI complicity in terrorist attacks inside India .. He is finding very hard to sell to the Indians..

sorry to say but I also want to mention is that pakistani public have developed a thick skin against terrorist attacks... If u see the reaction of governments all round the world after terrorist attack is very severe unlike pakistan... Pakistan needs to take them heads on rather than delaying for the so call strategic assets...

Its not a storytelling festival, please dont post unfounded reply.

what are you? Moderator? I can post anything I want. Just like you.

BTW, ita not a story, sources have confirmed it. The same sources which are hinting an indian footprint in Mehran base attack. Besides such interrogation is a possibility. We are all talking about possibilities here, aren't we? Nothing is proven as yet, so whatever one find possible....

i look forwared to detailed explanation rather than half-assed indian one-liners

Detailed explanation what basis?? Some conspricay theory published in news paper for appeasement of Pakistanis? All fingers on you first rather than pointing everywhere else in the world..

Absolutely right ... In India, we have a growing concern that if Pakistan falls the next target will be India.. this terrorists are nobody friends...

But if u see, PM manmohan is going extra distance to have friendly relationship with Pakistan... but after 26/11 and the disclosure of ISI complicity in terrorist attacks inside India .. He is finding very hard to sell to the Indians..

sorry to say but I also want to mention is that pakistani public have developed a thick skin against terrorist attacks... If u see the reaction of governments all round the world after terrorist attack is very severe unlike pakistan... Pakistan needs to take them heads on rather than delaying for the so call strategic assets...

You have taken your discussion far away from the point you made about your astonishment at mum behavior of Pakistani officials. Anyways, its not about evolving a compact skin to shield bombs, if this mutation had occurred no Pakistani would have died in terrorist attacks. The point you might not aware of is the Indian influence in Afghanistan and this point is the answer of Talibans as so called assets. Sorry to say Indian consulates in Afghanistan are not serving the Afghans they are indeed serving the Pakistan other way around. Removing Indian influence in Afghanistan means removing Talibans simple it is.
Nothing is going to happen to India even if Pakistan fails so please dont present this reason as to argue Indians motive for a stable Pakistan.

I do not subscribe to the theory that India may have been behind this incident. I do not even believe that destroying of P3C Orion's even benefit India in any case at this time (we are mutually not at war) because eventually US will provide additional platforms at lower cost in coming years.

According to my analysis this was an inside job within the PN most likely linking to the recent arrests made within the PN itself linked one way or the other to extremists responsible for bus attacks in Karachi etc. The attackers were well trained in CQB tactics and were after perhaps killing the Americans who were working on the commissioning of these P3C Orions to the PN. These US personnel generally worked in the open during night time because of the hot weather of Karachi during the day. Tarmacs are generally cooler at night for the US personnel to work. Later these terrorists also went into adjacent building hoping to find any US personnel working there but it was good that the said personnel were evacuated immediately by the PN-SSG guard at the start of the affair.

Although blaming India may be an outlet for some, but in this case and despite their inert jubilation, I am putting this one squarely on the shoulders of home grown & incredibly misguided TTP Frankenstein!

You have taken your discussion far away from the point you made about your astonishment at mum behavior of Pakistani officials. Anyways, its not about evolving a compact skin to shield bombs, if this mutation had occurred no Pakistani would have died in terrorist attacks. The point you might not aware of is the Indian influence in Afghanistan and this point is the answer of Talibans as so called assets. Sorry to say Indian consulates in Afghanistan are not serving the Afghans they are indeed serving the Pakistan other way around. Removing Indian influence in Afghanistan means removing Talibans simple it is.
Nothing is going to happen to India even if Pakistan fails so please dont present this reason as to argue Indians motive for a stable Pakistan.

If Pakistan fails, especially if it fails due to India then the Indian would be on stop watch counting their last breath. Why, because a huge force of disgruntled people armed to teeth ready to cross the border and die.. recall invasion of Mahmood Shah Ghaznavi..this man was determined to his last breath for invading india.

No we wont do it.. We learnt from our neighbours to coin one terms "Your proofs are not enough as per our standard. Hence no action will be taken." But yes in turn we surely capture Col Purohit and his gang for any kind of activities unlike Hafiz saeed or Dawood ibrahim..

I am 100% sure that its not gonna happen.

now no point in blaming any outsider .... World knows where extremism was allowed to grow

Yeah exactly, thats why we say indian consulates should be closed in afghanistan, this terrorism's to which u name extremism growth comes to an end.

what are you? Moderator? I can post anything I want. Just like you.

BTW, ita not a story, sources have confirmed it. The same sources which are hinting an indian footprint in Mehran base attack. Besides such interrogation is a possibility. We are all talking about possibilities here, aren't we? Nothing is proven as yet, so whatever one find possible....

Get a life dude, get some prescripts before you turn to anyone. No one in here is interested to listen to your personal woe brummel of 26-11. Sources!! I am sure your sources look exactly alike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom