What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two persons u r talking about might be those who got arrested outside being suspects. But i have info that there are more than 2 attackers arrests.
Now media's interviews demand is not the concern, the reason of secrecy is that these terrorists can be killed.

the reports of arrested terrorists have been conflicting,but its good that at least some have been arrested..If i am not wrong there are the first ever arrests made during a terror attack...

Two people have been arrested related to this incident. They aren't being made public simply because our trash media would 'Demand' an interview with the perpetrators. When the timing's right, they will be brought forward.

When in the past did the Army bow down to the demands of the media?

I don't understand one thing, if anyone is really caught, why would the Army take him away or hide him from the world? I hope you won't say just to 'extract information', because the Army does not need to hide them from the media to extract information... unless the Army is using some unlawful method (say, torture?).

I would say they should very much make these guys public and let a proper trial take place.

I wasn't referring to the suspects. I'm referring to the armed gunmen. They're being kept away from the MEDIA and its crazy hype, attitude and conspiracies. Until all the investigation and interrogation's complete, their existence would remain a question mark.

why is the military lazy about sharing various information through the investigation, we dont even know for certain which weapons were used, some say its AK some say its uzi, m16s

if those are arrested, right, but at least they could have admitted some terrorists were arrested so that public knows they actually achieved some thing out of 14 hrs op, now the media is terribly blaming the weakness of military that they let those terrorists escape

why is the military lazy about sharing various information through the investigation, we dont even know for certain which weapons were used, some say its AK some say its uzi, m16s

AK-47s, AK-74's, AKS-74, RPG-7's, RGD-5 Hand Grenades, TT-33 variants and Possibly stolen US Flak Jackets (The Interceptor).

It’s a breather for Indian like us that ~few of them are caught alive. If India had compromised those people at any stage then it will be revealed as well; not a big deal for agencies to bring out such information. If it’s an insider’s job then ambiguity about whole investigation process is mandatory; kind of good in a sense that many leads are going to expose the whole network within. I hope this investigation will make help flush out terrorism apologists from Fauj for once and all; I mean if this is the case.

Referring to the original post, UTTER trash on the article's part.

My concrete sources in the military have confirmed that the primary target for the militants were the American and Chinese engineers who were living at the base.

ORION's were just a target of opportunity and nothing else.

If that were the case sir then why did nt they kill the Chinese engineers... I read that they had them as hostages for a while... is that true?

Jihadis' footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again, how about checking if the captured guys are circumcised or not. Saffron bands will be a plus too

btw link to original article Indian footprints emerging

Sir,

Circumcision is not the ultimate word----non muslims can be circumcised and there are muslims who are not circumcised---this is not the litmus test----

if those are arrested, right, but at least they could have admitted some terrorists were arrested so that public knows they actually achieved some thing out of 14 hrs op, now the media is terribly blaming the weakness of military that they let those terrorists escape

Nothing should be revealed to the media while the investigation is in progress. We don't know where the info will lead and we want the attack's planners and sponsors to keep guessing as to how much the authorities know about them.

Jihadis' footprints emerging on Naval base attack

If this is true, it presents a very scary picture of Pakistan. Terrorists can actually apply pressure to make interrogators go soft on suspects? Seems like even the military have no stomach to take on the militants within their ranks. The argument that the arrested personnel were not really anti-state because they were only interested in targeting foreigners (Americans) just does not make sense, what would be the American reaction to such targeting? Will the whole of Pakistan not essentially have to pay a price for this attitude? Secondly, what exactly is the message going out? That it is alright to target non-Pakistanis? Just asking for another major international incident with that attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true, it presents a very scary picture of Pakistan. Terrorists can actually apply pressure to make interrogators go soft on suspects? Seems like even the military have no stomach to take on the militants within their ranks. The argument that the arrested personnel were not really anti-state because they were only interested in targeting foreigners (Americans) just does not make sense, what would be the American reaction to such targeting? Will the whole of Pakistan not essentially have to pay a price for this attitude? Secondly, what exactly is the message going out? That it is alright to target non-Pakistanis? Just asking for another major international incident with that attitude.

Anything that damages our interest, anything that harms our people, anything that brings bad images on Pakistan is "bad"

Let the investigation take place and action would be taken...its barely been a few days, it takes time. Pakistan Navy is a professional force and recognized as that internationally.

Anything that damages our interest, anything that harms our people, anything that brings bad images on Pakistan is "bad"

Let the investigation take place and action would be taken...its barely been a few days, it takes time. Pakistan Navy is a professional force and recognized as that internationally.

But why is this article gaining so much importance. This only proves Pakistanis believe in conspiracy theories rather than allow truth to come out.

Ok! lets take it that India had signed this attack. Does that mean ISI is no more powerful and its all a hype that ISI is the most coveted organization. Here time and again as per your words and admissions, RAW is far more superior and does its job in more clinical ways. Nice to hear about it as an Indian. RAW has taken the war against terrorism in the last 2 decades from within our home to the terrorists Home.

Moreover, this strategy is working well as Pakistan cannot use threaten tactics of Nuclear holocaust on India. Good going India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom