What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
What advantage does India get by taking out maritime aircraft? That too only 2 of them. Also, it is known that more such aircraft will be added to PN inventory. The advantage, if any, will be eroded in a few months, when the new aircraft are delivered.

weakening its maritime defence, ensuring the chinese dont build a naval base. there's lots of motive for india to do it or others minus the chinese.

What good does sending a message do? GOI does not gain anything by sending a "message". It will be strategic stupidity to carry out such things for sending messages.

Why would it?

The attacks were very planned, the terrorists had obviously spent more than a day planning it. This reason does not hold.

Very well planned. They even knew where to move in the base and where the Orions were. It's almost like they had a detailed map of the base and its weak points. I'm sure ordinary people get access to that info everyday *this is sarcasm*

Until Pakistan government could come up with conclusive evidence, all possible accusations leveled in this thread linking RAW to the Naval base attack have a face value not more than of a frivolous work of fiction.

and even if the foot prints are proved to be originated from Bharath,it should come as no surprise because when a country's unwritten foreign policy is to inflict thousand cuts up on its enemy through terrorism then that country should also expect to get minced more grievously by its bounced back adversary.

it's speculation, nothing concrete. that's what everyone has been saying. doh.

but china doesn't have a motive, india and the rest of the actors in the region do have motive.

it's speculation, nothing concrete. that's what everyone has been saying. doh.

but china doesn't have a motive, india and the rest of the actors in the region do have motive.

China may not have a motive to blind the PAF but it would have a motive for certain contingencies in event of such an attack. Let's not act like kids, all powers have interest shares in everything especially in their own backyard.

what motive does china have?

pakistan wants china to have a naval presence. The chinese are full of choices. why would they do anything to try and sway pakistan's opinion when pakistan is pro-chinese in all respects?

It would be really nice if ISI can prove this ! But I doubt they will be able to we can comment all we like but we lent ideally know what really happend I would blame ALQEDA that's my theory

weakening its maritime defence, ensuring the chinese dont build a naval base. there's lots of motive for india to do it or others minus the chinese.

How does blowing up 2 Orions stop China (if she wishes to) from building a naval base? China will take care of defending what she's building.

Very well planned. They even knew where to move in the base and where the Orions were. It's almost like they had a detailed map of the base and its weak points. I'm sure ordinary people get access to that info everyday *this is sarcasm*

Yes, which points to the fact that the terrorists had some inside mole, and that some rogue elements of PN/PA were brainwashed with the terrorists' ideology and have helped them. I'm sure both the planners and the perpetrators will be offended if they are labeled as ordinary everyday folk :)

They even knew where to move in the base and where the Orions were

Did it ocour to anyone that they came over the fence looked about and lobed a rpg into the biggest thing they saw? Small helicopters trucks hangers or the Orions which would you shoot at if you wanted to make a big impression?

Does anyone have an accurate number on the attackers it started at 20 then went to 15-16 then 6 then 4, just seems unbelivable that 4 guys can hold of an entire air base plus reinforcments for 10 hours. if the number gets revised down any more the story will be there never was an attack and the planes were blown up by Harp.

Keep ignoring the extremist right infront of you.

cartoon-pakistan-army-concerned-about-india-and-not-taliban.gif

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz how true.

"Indians?? Not looking good for you guys at all; if 4 could do this much damage, imagine how much damage a million can do!

Americans?? looking even worse. They seem to have not been scared by all the chest thumping done by you guys of how you will certainly teach them a lesson the next time they attacked, unless of course it is the next time....

Israelis?? You guys are done for then. Maybe the next time some guy in the ISI will be careful before making a chabad house a target!

Taliban?? Very scary, isn't it? So scary that you choose to even credit countries you hate with this operation rather than admit that you guys have a serious problem on your hands."

Pretty much hit a home run there. Studly.:smokin:

IMO The 4 attackers stood against 1500 pakistan armed soliders are all HINDUS. Because as they were doing kapalbharati and anulomvilom when firing stops in between. According to my sources:)

Well lets review things:

India :
It can't be India , becasue any indication of such action would mean a Nuclear fall out , and india does not like fall outs
But the biggest beneficial from this fiasco is India , hey 2 less P3 Orions against Indian Navy's submarines
but it can be argued that "Terrorist" wanted , Pakistan to suffer , to its arch rivals India by punishing it possible

US:
After conducting a failed mission , where they got observed , and actually lost a helicopter and gave up precious stealth technology
US is trying hard to be in a position to fly in more Kute ke bache (SEALS pups) into more missions probbly to surround the Pakistani Nuclear assets
Also destroying the P3 orions , would be great for US because in future wars, they can invade Pakistan via sea route

The sophistication of the operation and detail the terrorist had , shows that they got their intelligence from a source clibre , as big as CIA

I mean how else can a rouge Chachneyan would know where the secret entrance is in Pakistani base if CIA has not got a SNITCH in pakistan navy

Israel:
Isreal right now is stuck with iran , turkey and egypt's wrath I doubt they want more attention

Talibans:
Sure they could be associated but they don't have ships , why would they fear a P3 ORION when they have no ships
For terrorist , if a WW3 Starts its a blessing because more chaos will result in more people joining the terrorist group.
But do talibans posses knowlege of special operations ? But if they were trained by USSR I believe its possible

Well lets review things:

US:
After conducting a failed mission , where they got observed , and actually lost a helicopter and gave up precious stealth technology
US is trying hard to be in a position to fly in more Kute ke bache (SEALS pups) into more missions probbly to surround the Pakistani Nuclear assets
Also destroying the P3 orions , would be great for US because in future wars, they can invade Pakistan via sea route

The sophistication of the operation and detail the terrorist had , shows that they got their intelligence from a source clibre , as big as CIA

I mean how else can a rouge Chachneyan would know where the secret entrance is in Pakistani base if CIA has not got a SNITCH in pakistan navy

Failed mission? :rofl:
US doesnt need to do these kind of silly operation of attacking the base. If needed, we can drive away the Orions without anybody's knowledge and without any human loss and then can inform your president. After all we gave it.

Failed mission? :rofl:
US doesnt need to do these kind of silly operation of attacking the base. If needed, we can drive away the Orions without anybody's knowledge and without any human loss and then can inform your president. After all we gave it.

Great of these macho comments, but we know that a Super Power like the US is almost bankrupt of fighting these rag tag Talibaan thugs. Without anyone's knowledge? Hmmm, is that why 10,000+ US Personnel died and 47,000+ injured in Iraq and Afghanistan because they were invisible and no one had knowledge?

Though I agree US does not have any benefit in attacking the base, India is the sole beneficiary of this attack. And India will have to pay a price if proven guilty, we will just go and capture a little more of Kashmir. Won't be like the 1948 War when we captured 24% of Kashmir or like the 1965 War when we captured another 12%, and it won't be like the little Kargil intrusions, we will go and get Manmohan Gee,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom