What's new

Indian Gas Station Worker Shot Dead in the US

Zornix

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A 66-year-old Indian-origin gas station employee was shot dead during an armed robbery in the US city of Philadelphia and police are searching for three men in connection with the murder, according to media reports.

Philadelphia police on Thursday released a surveillance video showing the three suspects wanted for killing the victim identified as Patro Siboram, 6ABC, a television station in Philadelphia, reported.

The incident took place on Tuesday at the Exxon on the 7100 block of Torresdale Avenue, a major commercial street in Tacony, Northeast Philadelphia.

Investigators are hoping someone can identify the masked men by the clothing they were wearing.

Police said the masked men entered the gas station's mini-mart and broke into a back area where Patro, the store's clerk, was working.

They attacked and shot him once in the back and fled with a cash register. Medics pronounced Patro dead minutes later.

"It was very sad. It was tragic. The member was unfortunately assassinated. He was well-liked by the community who knew kids on a one-on-one basis," Philadelphia Police Captain Jose Medina said.

Patro was originally from India and just returned from a trip overseas, CBS News Philadelphia reported.

A 66-year-old Indian-origin gas station employee was shot dead during an armed robbery in the US city of Philadelphia and police are searching for three men in connection with the murder, according to media reports.

Philadelphia police on Thursday released a surveillance video showing the three suspects wanted for killing the victim identified as Patro Siboram, 6ABC, a television station in Philadelphia, reported.

The incident took place on Tuesday at the Exxon on the 7100 block of Torresdale Avenue, a major commercial street in Tacony, Northeast Philadelphia.

Indians and other South Asians work in large numbers at petrol stations in the US. In September, an Indian-origin man was killed at a petrol station in Tupelo, Mississippi.

Looks like Indian targetting malicious campaign to get rid of them from America.

People who kill the elderly working low paying jobs are a whole other kind of evil

Too many illegal Indians in US now. Coming from Mexico border. but very sad ..

Too many illegal Indians in US now. Coming from Mexico border. but very sad ..
I went to my cousin who live close to Atlanta, her husband took me to his friend circle among Pakistani's and Indians, one thing that both Indian and Pakistan agree on is that Black people have F'd up their businesses, and they are stealing and robbing the Gas stations and even police is not taking any action because they are afraid to be called Racist, the among of dislike i noticed against the blacks in S.Asian community was a surprise for me.

I went to my cousin who live close to Atlanta, her husband took me to his friend circle among Pakistani's and Indians, one thing that both Indian and Pakistan agree on is that Black people have F'd up their businesses, and they are stealing and robbing the Gas stations and even police is not taking any action because they are afraid to be called Racist, the among of dislike i noticed against the blacks in S.Asian community was a surprise for me.
Black is now way behind in social development... and the system is pushing them more behind.. It is their fault for still complaining about decades-old inequality ...time to move on.

Black is now way behind in social development... and the system is pushing them more behind.. It is their fault for still complaining about decades-old inequality ...time to move on.
Of course they are, and it was due to certain US laws and policies, but now when they are targeting Gas stations and coming in groups to rob jewelry shops and named brands in LA, are they going to blame slavery ? Immigrants are poor too when they move to US they build up, When I heard a story from a guy who robbed his store, and he said I know the guy who robbed my store, he said I even give him discounts on many occasion and yet in the aftermath of George Floyd riots the store was destroyed and looted, his argument was very valid that blacks were upset with cops and white people over the death of George Floyd, why did they looted many many stores that belong to Asians ? Indians/Pakistani/BDians/Sri Lankans they don't even have stake in all that conflict, so their resentment is valid to me.

No sympathies for the evil Indians.

Let them all rot in hell.

66 years old man what a shame they have killed poor old man whom was working to earn bread and butter with low pay job .

These Indians are entering the US & Canada illegally and taking away the jobs from the locals.

Black peoples target Asian convenience store because desis are too coward to call police and file a report . Black kids ( mostly from near by aptartment complexes) knows the law that anything below $100 will be just citation and no arrest, also police will not respond to 911 for small shoplifting call. They just walk-in grab hand-full if items (less than $100) and casually walk out. They do it everyday.

Police officers are lazy and wouldn’t do a police report and talk desis out of doing a police report. Also black and Hispanic officers wouldn’t even properly investigate if person is of their own race.

Of course they are, and it was due to certain US laws and policies, but now when they are targeting Gas stations and coming in groups to rob jewelry shops and named brands in LA, are they going to blame slavery ? Immigrants are poor too when they move to US they build up, When I heard a story from a guy who robbed his store, and he said I know the guy who robbed my store, he said I even give him discounts on many occasion and yet in the aftermath of George Floyd riots the store was destroyed and looted, his argument was very valid that blacks were upset with cops and white people over the death of George Floyd, why did they looted many many stores that belong to Asians ? Indians/Pakistani/BDians/Sri Lankans they don't even have stake in all that conflict, so their resentment is valid to me.

I do insurance consulting on the side, and with these thefts increasing in the last two years after the riots, the rates have shot up for businesses on average 25%+; it's estimated we will see this increase in subsequent five years. So the problem isn't just the frequency of claims; the cost per claim has increased.

My clients also have the same sentiment, as they hate blacks to their core due to this.

They claim they were mistreated and let down due to laws in the U.S. I agree, but they've had chances to build their communities and utterly failed to do that. Look at Asians who came from nothing and made wealth within the first generation, while the blacks have food stamps, free health, etc., all in their favor.

Back
Top Bottom