What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
There needs to be live televised townhouse styled one on one debate with prime ministerial, home ministerial and defence ministerial candidates.

For NDA ideal candidates for the three positions would be N. Modi, Sushma Swaraj and Arun jaitley for these three positions.

my dream nda cabinet would look something like this....

-prime minister - modi
-home minister - arun jaitley
--minister of state for home - amit shah
-finance minister - yashwant sinha
-foreign minister - jaswant singh
-defence minister - Maj Gen B C Khanduri
-parliamentary affairs minister - sushma swaraj

:rolleyes:

That is one of the reasons I want a strong leader like Modi at the helm, he cannot achieve the level ABV was at but he is atleast better than the lot..

why are people comparing modi with vajpayee....both are different...one need not emulate the other......not to take anything ffrom vajpayee ji..one of the greatest politicians in independent india...but modi is as much self made as vajpayee ji......

-prime minister - modi

why are people comparing modi with vajpayee....both are different...one need not emulate the other......not to take anything ffrom vajpayee ji..one of the greatest politicians in independent india...but modi is as much self made as vajpayee ji......

I only answered @Bang Galore, I started hearing of this comparison myself recently. The news channels are buzz with this comparision, is it some more propanganda spread by Congress sellouts remains to be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

-prime minister - modi

The only problem i have with choice is yashwant sinha as finance minister. That guy seems genuinely clueless sometime. think BJP should bring some technocrat for that post as economy is going to turn sh!tty in times to come.

It would be even better for BJP to form it's independent economic policy. for now economy seems to be secondary concern for BJP and they more or less follows same policies as congress.

Any BJP leader will be compared with Vajpayee. Most will fail that comparison as indeed any congress leader would. Vajpayee is being used to point out the unacceptability among a sizable section of Mr.Modi. The style of governance also contrasts and contrary to what you & other supporters of Modi feel, will be a great liability for Modi when he is sized up by allies in what will be a severely constrained coalition. The very attractiveness of Mr. Modi to his supporters of being a strong, decisive, independent leader will be the very same factors worrying coalition partners who are not about to allow anyone to ride roughshod over them. Modi may still manage but that part remains untested. Hence the constant hankering about Vajpayee. The fact that Vajpayee was personally very distressed & furious with Mr.Modi over the 2002 riots will also be played up as the election draws closer. Nitesh Kumar is portraying himself as a leader in the Vajpayee mold and positioning himself accordingly. This comparison should come as no surprise.

Politics is everywhere........it's in your shirt, in your pants...............

@Dillinger @Ayush @samantk @kurup @anant_s

He just stopped short of saying - it's in your underwears :rofl:

Politics is everywhere........it's in your shirt, in your pants............... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Is there any ongoing competition to find out the biggest failure of Indian politics ??

RG is proving every single day that he leads in that with a very bigggggggggg margin .

Speculations are high that there will be post-poll alliance between BJP and JD-U. Modi might be used to win as many seats as possible and after the elections JD-U will join NDA to keep congress out of power. A great game is being unfolded. Congress may very well see it sucker punched in 2014.

Speculations are high that there will be post-poll alliance between BJP and JD-U. Modi might be used to win as many seats as possible and after the elections JD-U will join NDA to keep congress out of power. A great game is being unfolded. Congress may very well see it sucker punched in 2014.

JD(U) is no longer as anti-congress as it was before. Going separate ways will enable them to play cards both ways. Join the NDA & say it is to keep the Congress out or join Congress & say it is to keep the "communal" forces out. Nitesh Kumar is no fool.

JD(U) is no longer as anti-congress as it was before. Going separate ways will enable them to play cards both ways. Join the NDA & say it is to keep the Congress out or join Congress & say it is to keep the "communal" forces out. Nitesh Kumar is no fool.

Only problem with joining Congress is that JD-U will loose its own ground support in Bihar.Will be interesting to see if they are ready to sacrifice Bihar for few ministries in center. Congress is seen as pariah in Bihar and rightly so. Frankly Nitish babu has not got many options. His own party members are getting uncomfortable by his rhetoric. MP from my area itself is thinking of joining BJP if need be.

There is no such thing as "Keeping the Congress out" or "Keeping the Communal forces out", just Show the NUMBERS & you are the king. I have said this before:

"Cross the 180 seats mark & than the IDEOLOGIES go for a toss"

Video is currently unavaliable .

Every single day I wake up with a hope that RG makes a speech so that I could laugh my @ss off.

Now there is a video but the link is messed up .... @arp2041 : correct the link asap or face my wrath ...... :angry:

Bhai, it is working fine.

Video is currently unavaliable .

Every single day I wake up with a hope that RG makes a speech so that I could laugh my @ss off.

Now there is a video but the link is messed up .... @arp2041 : correct the link asap or face my wrath ...... :angry:

Oh good then, in office and cannot see.. @arp2041 correct it and I will have some laughs at home :)

Only problem with joining Congress is that JD-U will loose its own ground support in Bihar.Will be interesting to see if they are ready to sacrifice Bihar for few ministries in center. Congress is seen as pariah in Bihar and rightly so. Frankly Nitish babu has not got many options. His own party members are getting uncomfortable by his rhetoric. MP from my area itself is thinking of joining BJP if need be.
May be Nitish may be expecting replica of Orissa.................

Back
Top Bottom