What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

A few randomcases can be ignored as indian iternal issue, but unfortunately opressed indian women which are already targeted / murdered mercilessly just because of their gender right after birth are now systematically being subjected to rape and murder. This is not an internal issue anymore.there are more than half a billion females in india which are victims of state sponsored (the great indian prime minister indra gandhi started this genocide to control population) terrorism and genocide. I think its time UNO should step in to protect women in hindustan which is fast becoming a Rapistan.

Shamefull thing is these incidents are happening back to back and silent indiann governemnt is merely watching thses crimes as spectator..........looks like this is state policy to force people to kill their female children themselves right after birth or else have themraped and killed by state sponsored terrorist hindu extremists.

Shame on you india, one of your daughter gang raped and beaten just died in Singapore.

Rape - Banned topic

Indian local news nothing to do with Pakistan - Banned topic

Already posted in another thread.

Its not a world affair news. Stop making these threads.

Now Pakistanis are talking about women oppression. Google the terms and you will find your country filled with disgusting things done to the women.

Who care what these other foreign posters think. We Indians need to stand up and demand our politicans to fix the laws. Rape should be punished with death penalty only. After this girl's gang rape, a number of such incidents were reported afterwards. Don;t let this young lady;s death be for nothing. Her dying wish was to see that these rapists die. Don't let the protests die out. March and continue to march with your heads held high till the govt gets a clear msg. Making the laws and punishments strict was suggested yrs ago, yet it fell on deaf ears. Moving her to Singapore which endangered her life enroute was highly questionable when India does have the resources to deal with this. The gov;t is hoping the protests will die down. Thats is exactly what they want. March and protest till your demands are met. THe Anna movement started the same way and fizzled out. The govt is hoping for the same. Wake up rape can easily happen to your wives, daughters, cousings, friends, or co workers.

Don;t let this young lady;s death be for nothing. Her dying wish was to see that these rapists die. Don't let the protests die out.

Well, they have already caught the rapists/murderers right?

So she will get her justice soon enough.

The death of this rape victim has made the front page news of almost every major Western media. I hope Indians and the Indian govt act now to get some justice for the scores of women who have suffered immensely

Dude who care about them. They will always be backward. We have to strive miles better than them

The thread is a IN YOUR FACE instrument and it is high time we Indians accept that crimes against women IN INDIA are of an alarming nature. Discussing the whys of this cancer in Indian way of life is better than brushing things under the carpet and then go compare what's happening across the border.

I am not defending anything about Pakistan.. they have their own problems. But when the whole world's eyes are fixated on a "modern" India, it is shameful to be perceived as men of stone-age mentality. It certainly hurts a lot of Indian MEN as well.

Discussing this topic on this thread or any other thread / forum as to WHAT has led to such a situation is better for our own understanding than deny and point fingers across .

Peace.

Well, they have already caught the rapists/murderers right?

So she will get her justice soon enough.

Yes but she wanted them to die. India;s current sentencing for rape is a mere 7 yrs RI. I think if they charge them with attempted murder, it might be a lil different. But these acts are becoming incresingly worse and frequent. I was never for Sharia law or mob violence but in cases involving rape, I am all for it.

The sad thing is that the Indian govt is thinking of enacting old rules banning protests. Again, they are thinking of using it which means they haven;t used it yet. But it is troublesome to think a nation that got Independence thru protests is using it against her own citizens. Govt is scared of the ppl and we have every right to remind them who is in charge, not them but the people

The thread is a IN YOUR FACE instrument and it is high time we Indians accept that crimes against women IN INDIA are of an alarming nature. Discussing the whys of this cancer in Indian way of life is better than brushing things under the carpet and then go compare what's happening across the border.

I am not defending anything about Pakistan.. they have their own problems. But when the whole world's eyes are fixated on a "modern" India, it is shameful to be perceived as men of stone-age mentality. It certainly hurts a lot of Indian MEN as well.

Discussing this topic on this thread or any other thread / forum as to WHAT has led to such a situation is better for our own understanding than deny and point fingers across .

Peace.

Totally agree with you bro. Its high time to re write our laws and sentencing guidelines. Our society as a whole needs to do look within itself and ask what are we doing wrong.

. I think if they charge them with attempted murder, it might be a lil different.

Attempted Murder? She's dead, that means they will be charged with murder. I see no one charging them with culpable homicide, these people will be charged with murder and will probably get the death sentence they deserve.

I read about the details of this horrible crime, the perps deserve no less than the death penalty with a side of castration by a hot knife.

Attempted Murder? She's dead, that means they will be charged with murder. I see no one charging them with culpable homicide, these people will be charged with murder and will probably get the death sentence they deserve.

Yeah we will see. Death sentence? Yeah you really think so? Will it take longer than Kasab?

Back
Top Bottom