What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

inida needs lecturing and pontificating from the western world on how to deal with it's own domestic affairs, and that too in a nation of a billion plus people?

you are actually meaning to tell me you are grateful for this faux concern/preaching from countries like us/gb....?

Actually I am grateful to a degree when it comes to their concern and preaching because it pshes the Indian govt to act a lot faster.

You wrote a lot of stuff. You seem bipolar. I responded to one particular post. You act like rapes don;t occur in your part of the world? Did you see the protests? It means ppl have learned and tired of this BS. You think ppl don;t know what to do? We elect officials who don;t ****. Ask yourself why did the govt try to arrest a computer engineer who discovered that our electronic voting machines can be hacked? The guy flew to Canada and claimed refugee status after the Indian govt tried to file charges against him. The govt knows this but kept it mouth shut? Why?

Trust me, Indians are know what is going on, and that;s why they are getting fed up and protesting. Pay attention.

Protesting!!! :rofl: ..Thats all what people have been doing since Independence, time will tell how much fruits these protests will bear.

You yourself gave an example of Deepak Kapoor and now you come with a diff. example above. SO what are you trying to prove? You are speaking both sides - in favour of govt. as well as against it.

The girl died on Saturday, people and media will get tired with their protests, yesterday, everyone was tuned into the Indo-pak match, today everyone will celebrate new year and by tomorrow, everything will be forgotten...and yes, people will wake up when another girl will get gangraped brutally. This is what is happening so far and will continue to do so.

What can you expect from a country like India whose parliament hosts MPs with so many criminal cases against them ?

The country needs a REVOLUTION and not just protests.

And btw, I would suggest you do not get personal the next time, one of your posts was very offensive and you are advised not to repeat that.

@mods Dear sir, Please do something to merge all the thread related to rape in 1 thread so the discussion can happen in 1 thread...There are so many threads around and the subject discussed is the same....

Last edited by a moderator:
Protesting!!! :rofl: ..Thats all what people have been doing since Independence, time will tell how much fruits these protests will bear.

You yourself gave an example of Deepak Kapoor and now you come with a diff. example above. SO what are you trying to prove? You are speaking both sides - in favour of govt. as well as against it.

The girl died on Saturday, people and media will get tired with their protests, yesterday, everyone was tuned into the Indo-pak match, today everyone will celebrate new year and by tomorrow, everything will be forgotten...and yes, people will wake up when another girl will get gangraped brutally. This is what is happening so far and will continue to do so.

What can you expect from a country like India whose parliament hosts MPs with so many criminal cases against them ?

And btw, I would suggest you do not get personal the next time, one of your posts was very offensive and you are advised not to repeat that.

The country needs a REVOLUTION and not just protests, but they do help. If the ppl continues protesting like the way we did under the BRitish, govt would change. They would heed to the ppl;s demands. We cannot do this without govt, we just nee effective goverance. There is a huge difference. Armed revolution is bloody and violent and should be used only as a last resort when all options have failed. And while it the situation is bad, I think there is hope still.

As for posts ,mind yours first then I'll watch mines. If you respond in a decent humane way, you wont hear me complaining. Im all for debate. Peace

The country needs a revolution but in the hearts and minds of people. I am against the govt for the lack of ability but

The country needs a REVOLUTION and not just protests, but they do help. If the ppl continues protesting like the way we did under the BRitish, govt would change. They would heed to the ppl;s demands. We cannot do this without govt, we just nee effective goverance. There is a huge difference. Armed revolution is bloody and violent and should be used only as a last resort when all options have failed. And while it the situation is bad, I think there is hope still.

As for posts ,mind yours first then I'll watch mines. If you respond in a decent humane way, you wont hear me complaining. Im all for debate. Peace

The country needs a revolution but in the hearts and minds of people. I am against the govt for the lack of ability but

I never went personal, my post was on the country as a whole but you made it personal.

I never did, but when you attack someone;s country it becomes personal. Anyway, lets move on.

Go and check your posts. You made a direct reference to me.

And when did I attack your country, I just said they never seem to learn from their mistakes. If you don't want to even recognize your problems, how will you ever solve them.

Go and check your posts. You made a direct reference to me.

And when did I attack your country, I just said they never seem to learn from their mistakes. If you don't want to even recognize your problems, how will you ever solve them.

Listen Im not going back. There was a key post I responded to that was an attack on India. If you ever read my posts, I spend most of my time highlighting issues that are swept away. People are getting wise, thats why they are getting annoyed. YOu simpy don;t know the groung realities over there. Govt will only act when ppl protest coz we have a lot of corrupt idiots in power who are slowing us down and more interested in filling their pockets.

Listen Im not going back. There was a key post I responded to that was an attack on India. If you ever read my posts, I spend most of my time highlighting issues that are swept away. People are getting wise, thats why they are getting annoyed. YOu simpy don;t know the groung realities over there. Govt will only act when ppl protest coz we have a lot of corrupt idiots in power who are slowing us down and more interested in filling their pockets.

That's enough. I am done with you for today.

http://tinypic.com/r/n6vwib/6

Back
Top Bottom