What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

1. protests: no matter how frequent and how violent has ZERO effeict in india
2. rape seems to be an indian obsession
3. these are for shows only. they are puppets. indian hypocrisy at its best
4. that is one of our inborn virtue among many others!

1. :lol: are all chinese as retarded as you?
2. masturbation is the chinese obsession
3. yep all chinese are retarded
4. Bieng retarded is not a virtue

it won't work. you need an uprising to bring down the regime in new delhi.

do you honestly believe liars like Singh and his party is going to deliver you a better future?
Please, a democratically government is a regime? MMS a liar?

Go away troll.

Even on this thread. Despicable it really is.

Let it be my last day on PDF. I will kick every troll's a$$ today.

Obviously operation blue star never happened right?
100,000 Sikhs didn't die.
Sikh golden temple was never destroyed by the Indian military.
Sikhs and Muslims don't get abused and killed due to being different from Hindus.

are a pakistani false flagger or just another chinese retard?

Let it be my last day on PDF. I will kick every troll's a$$ today.

its so damn unfair. they troll, we retaliate, we get banned

Nice try to deflect attention away from Indian rape. We can discuss Mao and others later.
Stick to the topic kid.

You guys know no boundaries and respect for human life and tragedies. I'd not blame you as your nation very foundation were put on millions blood.

We in India are at least doing something, protesting and not sitting ideal.

What have you done? Your govt . is killing kids every minute by forced abortion, People roasting those unborn kids and feeding on them. Did you do any thing to stop that? Can you just blabber disrespect other who are suffering.

As for your dead chairman yes he was one of the biggest mass murderer in Human history.

do you honestly believe liars like Singh and his party is going to deliver you a better future?

Why do you flame bait on a topic like this?

Do you not have any decency?

Obviously operation blue star never happened right?
100,000 Sikhs didn't die.
Sikh golden temple was never destroyed by the Indian military.
Sikhs and Muslims don't get abused and killed due to being different from Hindus.
Go check the numbers first you dumb f***. They were terrorists supported by your own friend and started Khalistan movement.

Do you want me to bring back bad memories to you all. I can kick you where it hurts the most. Just one word - Nanjing. Any more trolling, and I will make you imagine worst things that you won't get it out of your mind.

The difference is consistency.

Gandhi ji called back Non cooperation movement after Chauri Chora incident because it was against his basic rules, non-violence.
Stick to the basic principle. If its a peaceful protest, keep it peaceful. Delhi police used that violence as an excuse to prevent protests. So one protest blocked dozen protests in future.

It also depends on persistence.

Great point. What you stated needs to be repeated to everyone far and near. I agree persistence is the key that will open the doors for us.

Yea thats the spirit, do jihad against these threads. These trolls need to learn s lesson.
Not jihad. But lets give them taste of their own medicine. Why should I act according to my title if moderators are not acting according to it.

These trolls get away with all kind of sh!t, Razpak like pathetic posters make these comments every other day, they are still not banned.

I dont think anything will save india! it is rotting to the core!

Back
Top Bottom