What's new

Indian girl talks about studying and living in China, "I was so scared to go to China which turned out to be the best decision in my life"

Good that CCP hired a new guy for screenplay.

The previous guy was so predictable. It used to start with a dance, then buying clothes at a shopping mall, and then calling all dissidents as liars.

This new guy is good. 👍

Good that CCP hired a new guy for screenplay.

The previous guy was so predictable. It used to start with a dance, then buying clothes at a shopping mall, and then calling all dissidents as liars.

This new guy is good. 👍
Yes, I also think she is a CCP shill, and there are so many of them, search "Indians in China" on youtube and catch them all.

So concentration camp videos are lies and any video that praises China is a gospel of truth?

Replied like a typical BOT. We’re so proud of you 😊

They need at least to make up their mind, when you are a liar, be a good one.

0_dpEfUWBOKvyOIx1u.png

So concentration camp videos are lies and any video that praises China is a gospel of truth?

Replied like a typical BOT. We’re so proud of you 😊
Yet they keep on attracting Indians to come like flies. I guess Indians love being oppressed cause they are used to it in their poor dirty little country.

You are the one who implied that wester media claims 100% Uyghurs are in concentration camps. Where did you get this data?
When? but I do imply you should think of the proportion of the whole population, Uyghur's whole population is 11 million, including toddlers and very old who can barely leave their homes, if you walnut size brain believes the western media, 3 million could mean almost every Uyghur healthy adults who can come out, thus you should not be able to see many Uyghur people on the streests.
Beside, Xinjiang has only one city with the population over 1 million, the capital city Urumqi. If China put 1 to 5 million Uyghur in concentration camps, that means Xinjiang needs facilities to have millions of people, how can that possible? how about food , water, electricity, hygiene, logistics..how about the people who have to be there to man those facilities? I know western media never gets a brain when making lies, neither do the dimwit haters.

Uyghur's whole population is 11 million, including toddlers and very old who can barely leave their homes, if you walnut size brain believes the western media, 3 million could mean almost every Uyghur healthy adults who can come out, thus you should not be able to see many Uyghur people on the streests.

That’s weird logic.
You are saying if - as claimed by media - 1 million (out of 11 million population) are in concentration camps, then all Xinjiang streets should be empty?

I thought you had high IQ.

That’s weird logic.
You are saying if - as claimed by media - 1 million (out of 11 million population) are in concentration camps, then all Xinjiang streets should be empty?

I thought you had high IQ.
They say one to five million, and they admit it's there wild guess meaning nonsense. China's armed forces are less than 2 million and many argue they cost too much money. that's for the whole country. one to five million Uyghur, where would you put there and how could you supply them? a logistic disaster, do you really have a brain? Xinjiang has just one city with the population barely over one million. Urumqi.

Indian girl talks about studying and living in China, "I was so scared to go to China which turned out to be the best decision in my life"

Well, I do not believe any one in India is scared to go to China…In general Indian public views China, it’s society and value system positively. The only concern is always about language which is quite expected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom