What's new

Indian Government announces FDI in many industries!!

Phoenix89

Reaction score
Country
India
This is huge step taken by Indian government, FDI in Retail and Aviation industries now possible.

Please discuss the implications and related development.

1. Is this Good for Local industries? Kingfisher already in debt!!
2. Is this because of US pressure? Elections are coming there!!
3. Good or Bad decision?

i wish FDI in defence is raised to 49%,,,,,,,,, it would bring in so much new technology.........

i think it was a desperate measure taken by congress to some how bring back the growth n International investment in Indian economy...

But never the less i m in favour of this decision bcoz i think its gonna help our economy as well as the end consumers which generally suffers :D

Now lets see will Momota didi will withdraw support from this upa government

i think it was a desperate measure taken by congress to some how bring back the growth n International investment in Indian economy...

But never the less i m in favour of this decision bcoz i think its gonna help our economy as well as the end consumers which generally suffers :D

Agreed!

I hope BJP doesn't see this as a new opportunity to attack UPA, this has been a tough decision....
Politics in India needs to mature, this is the time for REFORMS!!! This should have been done years back, Politicians like Mamata who are concerned with Vote bank are pulling India down...

here r some reasons to why i favour FDI in retail -

1. Competition is always better
n ultimate consumer will be at
benefit as they can get their
daily stuff at discounts

2.Farmers can benefit
from contract farming, lesser involment of middle man n bulk sales

3.More Cold Storage facilities will be set up thereby saving a lot of grain that is destroyed every year due lack of storage facilities

4. A lot of new employment
opportunities will be generated
for construction as well as in
operating such large stores

5. Organised retail will curtail
tax evasions done by small
retailer thereby help in nation
building n reduction in Black
money

6. It will bring a lot of new FDI
in India n International confidence in our nation:D

As expected.....Just one or two week ago Raj Mata was in America....so now all of us can understand her reason to visit America......Now let see what will be BSP,SP,NCP,T.C...reaction if they truly feel for people then they withdraw support from the Govt and let the Govt fall.....This Govt will always remembered as the Most Corrupt and anti people Govt in the History of Independent India.....

Can anyone post here how much percentage of FDI in respective field/industry.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom