What's new

Indian Government announces FDI in many industries!!

All the news channel telecasting this FDI

Man, I am worried...Every politicians in these News debates are bashing FDI like this is the issue of life and death for them.....Ye log kuch ahca nahi hone denge, phele Nuclear deal ki barah baja di ab yee.......

Man, I am worried...Every politicians in these News debates are bashing FDI like this is the issue of life and death for them.....Ye log kuch ahca nahi hone denge, phele Nuclear deal ki barah baja di ab yee.......

To balance an argument, not to mention make good tv, these news channles need to get those idiots on to have their say and put acrros their POV.

@Phoenix89 - I am eagerly waiting to see the response of Anna Hazare .
Btw dude dont worry if UPA stood still when 1.2 billions were critizing them then i dont think just a dozen of voices could hamper the FDI

Fdi in rental is bad bad very bad decision....big company will bring low cost product from all around world and will sell to india...be prepared to loose you job....because of fuel hike again transport price is increase...boss aaj chicken kharidhay gaya tha..10 rupees badh gaya hay...food price and transport charges solid increase honay wala hay boss...

GOI has decided khud to dubangay per pura bharat la ka dubangay....

I think that its confirm now that there will be no FDI in those city/town having population less than 1 million

Fdi in rental is bad bad very bad decision....big company will bring low cost product from all around world and will sell to india...be prepared to loose you job....because of fuel hike again transport price is increase...boss aaj chicken kharidhay gaya tha..10 rupees badh gaya hay...food price and transport charges solid increase honay wala hay boss...

GOI has decided khud to dubangay per pura bharat la ka dubangay....

People said the same thing when economy was opened up in 1990's.. You are chatting with all of us on Internet only because of those steps..

People said the same thing when economy was opened up in 1990's.. You are chatting with all of us on Internet only because of those steps..
suppose i want to sell product in India, if i get low cost product from china then i will retail that made in china or made in other country product...FDI in retail will 100% lead to huge job loss in india...they may recruiter beautiful face from India for there mall but will destroy Indian small and medium company...because they can't compete....don't be so small sited...dude Congress is worried about growth numbers but not the real growth....

suppose i want to sell product in India, if i get low cost product from china then i will retail that made in china or made in other country product...FDI in retail will 100% lead to huge job loss in india...they may recruiter beautiful face from India for there mall but will destroy Indian small and medium company...because they can't compete....don't be so small sited...dude Congress is worried about growth numbers but not the real growth....

We are already dumped with enough made in China goods.

BUt then those chinese products have to go through Indian clearances for import, India does not give permission for dumping, there are anti dumping laws in place, also these stores need to procure 30% products from local manufacturers - we are in control we can bottleneck what can be imported and what cannot.

do't forget congress has done lots of scam...lots of money is lost ...FDI can fill upa pocket and recover that money but that doesn't mean development to us...dude I am really worried....UPA very well know middle class don't vote...they making policy by keeping that in there mind..

do't forget congress has done lots of scam...lots of money is lost ...FDI can fill upa pocket and recover that money but that doesn't mean development to us...dude I am really worried....UPA very well know middle class don't vote...they making policy by keeping that in there mind..

:lol: Be assured we will come up as winners as always. The only black mark is the Bhopal gas tragedy, that was a sure shot black mark on Indian diplomacy and chanakyagiri, we could have taken union Carbide to the cleaners but the congress messed up.

Back
Top Bottom