What's new

Indian hackers launch fresh attack at Pakistan under China-related code name: Chinese cybersecurity firm

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
cyberspace Photo:VCG

cyberspace Photo:VCG

After one and a half years of investigation and analysis, a Chinese cybersecurity company found that an advanced persistent threat (APT) group based in India with a code name “Confucius”, had launched fresh attacks on the Pakistani government and military institutions.

Chinese cybersecurity company Antiy told the Global Times on Tuesday that the group’s earliest attacks can be traced back to 2013. It mainly targeted governments, military and energy sectors of neighboring countries like China, Pakistan and Bangladesh to steal sensitive data.

The group was named “Confucius” by international cybersecurity insiders. According to Li Bosong, chief engineer of Antiy, the group uses the command “Confucius says” to deliver its attacks.

“This means that the hackers have studied Chinese culture during their consistent attacks on China,” Li said, noting that the group is good at using spear phishing e-mails and phishing websites, together with unique social engineering measures to attack targets.

The group’s actions are driven by political and economic profits. It steals core data or damages the key infrastructure facilities of its targets. Their attacks can have an real impact outside the network.

According to Antiy CERT, it detected the group’s attacks against Pakistani government and military facilities when it traced the attacks from the direction of the South Asian subcontinent since 2021. The group operates in the name of the working staff from the Pakistani government and sends targeted spear phishing e-mails. Once the recipients open or download the documents, Trojan horse programs are installed into the machine, stealing all the data.

For example, Antiy found that in June 2021, the group used the malicious file with contents related to the list of those who died in the Pakistani army to conduct attacks and in February 2022, it used the file on vaccination status of Pakistani government staff to conduct attacks, according to Li.
The hackers install different kinds of malicious software in spear phishing e-mails and trick the targets to open the links.

Antiy has fully analyzed the samples of the group’s attacks and found that the hackers shared tools and codes with another APT group, SideWinder.

It is common for Indian APT groups to share tools and codes. Previously, international cybersecurity companies revealed that the APT group codenamed “Confucius” also shared codes with other Indian groups like Urpage, Li said.

The attacks have caught the attention of Pakistani authorities. The Pakistani National Telecom & Information Technology Security Board has issued a nationwide warning saying that hackers are sending spear phishing e-mails under the name of the prime minister’s office, and called for officials and the public to stay alert and not to provide any information via e-mails or social media platforms.

Confucius says

40330028_1289794901211082_8236534804460339200_n.jpg
It is difficult to explain Confucius' thought in English. The meaning is completely different.

And I don't want any Indians to quote Confucius. This is an insult to Confucius.

After all, in our human world. No one believes that MIG 21 can shoot down the F-16

a mosquito lands on your nuts and you hit it with a baseball bat, you hurt your own self.

on the other hand many indians land on the border and try acquiring some more of Tibet, there is no harm in bashing them
Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang xuance conquered India in 641 A.D. In fact, India is only a province of China. I'm not sure whether Confucius' thought is suitable for India.

Tibet's per capita GDP is 4 times that of India. Shocking. There is such a big gap between the two Chinese provinces.

It is time to liberate India again.

In the past, many Koreans went to Pakistan to spread Christianity, and then they deceived Pakistanis that they were Chinese. I read the report of this matter a few years ago.
Now Indians do the same?

oh. Can Indians forget the tradition of lying and boasting when they learn Confucius' thought?

Do you know what Projection means in Psychology ?

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object.

The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.

oh. Can Indians forget the tradition of lying and boasting when they learn Confucius' thought?

Chinese follows Confucius,who stress on traits like benevolence, diligence, rectitude, humility and such trait,Indians follows Chanakya,the original scamlord ,he teaches Indians to scam,lie,cheat,deceit and all the worst of human nature ,to advance themselves,they don't realize it's very short-sighted and an exhibition of low IQ ,Indians fail at basic lvl of humanity ,they don't know how to conduct themselves,it's an insult to real civilization to call Indians civilized,they are still at a primitive stage of evolution compared to the progress in advanced regions, such is the reason India is 6 times poorer than China despite starting off at equal footing.And the problem with such regional sphere is ,they don't realize their inherent shortcomings, they instead cumulatively suffer from the dunning kruger effect.

Last edited:
Do you know what Projection means in Psychology ?

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object.

The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.
I don't know much. But in YT. Indians told me that "Nehru gave the UNSC seat to China", "China secretly attacked India in 1962" and "India won 1967".... OMG. Now I hardly believe in Indians.

I don't know much. But in YT. Indians told me that "Nehru gave the UNSC seat to China", "China secretly attacked India in 1962" and "India won 1967".... OMG. Now I hardly believe in Indians.

Nehru did give up UNSC seat in favor of china.

China did attack India in 1962

India did beat u'r @ss in 1967

Nobody cares who you believe in, CCP or Indians.

Nehru did give up UNSC seat in favor of china.

China did attack India in 1962

India did beat u'r @ss in 1967

Nobody cares who you believe in, CCP or Indians.
1. China is a founding member of the United Nations (according to the Yalta conference in 1945) ! China is a permanent member of the UNSC which is written in the UN Charter!

Please Indians respect the common sense of our human world! Let Indian jokes only stay in India!

2. India first attacked China in 1962! Please stop lying publicly!

3. of course. According to the editor of the Indian history editorial army. India won 1967 (at least in the newspapers).

So Indian soldiers forgot their surrender?

I still hope Indians respect the common sense and facts of our human world!

1. China is a founding member of the United Nations (according to the Yalta conference in 1945) ! China is a permanent member of the UNSC which is written in the UN Charter!

Please Indians respect the common sense of our human world! Let Indian jokes only stay in India!

2. India first attacked China in 1962! Please stop lying publicly!

3. of course. According to the editor of the Indian history editorial army. India won 1967 (at least in the newspapers).

So Indian soldiers forgot their surrender?

I still hope Indians respect the common sense and facts of our human world!

All these points has been answered before in pdf , numerous times. So I am not going to waste my time with a troll bot.

National Government of the Republic of China was the founding member of UN.

Constitutional Government of the Republic of China on Taiwan was the UN member from 1949–1971.

Communist China became a permanent member only in 1971.

Between 1946 and 1971 both US and USSR wanted India to claim membership, but India under Nehru refused in favor of china.

We held that principled stand even after china invaded us in 1962. (tined it during the Cuban missile crisis to prevent US involvement) (After its invasion of Tibet in 1950)

Stop wasting my time on this. Its recorded history outside your Iron curtain.

All these points has been answered before in pdf , numerous times. So I am not going to waste my time with a troll bot.

Constitutional Government of the Republic of China on Taiwan was the UN member from 1949–1971.

Between 1946 and 1971 both US and USSR wanted India to claim membership, but India under Nehru refused in favor of china.

We held that principled stand even after china invaded us in 1962. (tined it during the Cuban missile crisis to prevent US involvement) (After its invasion of Tibet in 1950)

indian! Please respect the common sense of our human world! "China is a founding member of the United Nations"! This fact will not change because of regime change!

indian! Stop making international jokes! No one in the world wants India to become a permanent member of UNSC! This is a typical Indian joke!

According to UN Resolution 2758!!

The United Nations General Assembly Resolution 2758 was passed in response to the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 1668 that required any change in China's representation in the UN be determined by a two-thirds vote referring to Article 18[1] of the UN Charter. The resolution, passed on 25 October 1971, recognized the People's Republic of China (PRC) as "the only legitimate representative of China to the United Nations" and removed "the representatives of Chiang Kai-shek" from the United Nations.

Subject
Restoration of the lawful rights of the People's Republic of China in the United Nations

Voting summary
76 voted for
35 voted against
17 abstained

Result
Adopted

I still hope Indians respect the common sense and facts of our human world! Stop spreading Indian jokes all over the world! No country wants India to become a permanent member! India is not qualified!

Indians can keep this joke in India. But please don't bring it to our human world!

Indians, a nation known for lying. Nothing it says can be trusted!

I still hope Indians respect the common sense and facts of our human world.

a2cuwt7530679789542.jpg

a7funl93181329253405.jpg

If China attacked India first in 1962. Why does China treat India POWs favorably? Why did China return Indian junk weapons to the Indian army?

.jpg

u=3711839349,2078594732&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

main-qimg-01b6a3fa9f7e71a71f7ba00d9876a7c2-pjlq.jpg

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2758!

Screenshot_20220714_200938.jpg

Which country wants India to become a permanent member of UNSC??? Stop making international jokes. Respect our human world at least once! OK?

Back
Top Bottom