What's new

Indian Hindu goes on a anti-Muslim Hate Filled Rant at the New Jersey City Council; refers to Muslims as "rapists and terrorists"

Didn't say they were. Muslim scholars themselves will readily tell you this. Sounds like you have some insecurity about Islam here. I don't disagree with you on a religious basis, I just know for a fact that the people of Gandhara were ethnically distinct. Once again, to point out how ridiculous you sound, it's like conflating a Tamil with a North Indian. Or if you want to truly see how ridiculous your logic is, it's like conflating a Japanese or Chinese person with an Indian because they were Buddhist at one point in. I know for a fact though, you would never go around telling any Chinese or Japanese that ancient Bihari slumdwellers created their civilization. That arrogance and desire to eliminate and extinguish their identity is only reserved for us. No idea why.

Mainland Indians have less Aryan ancestry than Pakistanis. It's not you who created our civilization, it's the other way around. The Aryans came from the Northwest and moved further in mainland.
The point is that the Kshatriya Deva caste of early Vedic period, who are represented in the Lions of Faith Emblem of India, are still around and we are not Aryan. Brahman were Aryan. You have poor understanding of ancient India as you see it from the point of view of the British. You are likely from Scythian background. Scythians began arriving in India from around 500 BCE and continued to do so in large waves for a thousand years. But the foundation of India based on the Vedic caste system is about a thousand years older. A branch of the ruling caste moved toward Ganges around 1000 BCE. My ancestry was already in Magadh (Bihar) when Scythians began arriving. We have mixed with the natives for much longer and maintained our ancestral lineage. We are not trying to be someone we are not.

... Should mention that the Brahman Aryan caste was not the top caste of the early Vedic period. Kshatriya Deva was the top ruling caste. This is well known to academics.

innah right wrong maybe, how does it matter? It's not like if he was wrong (which Indian Muslims believed and still believe he was)

lol

after all the anal rape of muslims india they still think Jinnah is wrong?

either you are liar or indian muslims are the biggest dumb fcuks in the world

lol

Do you care what SriLankan or Nepali Muslims think. Indian Muslims are hundred times more diverse than them.

... Everybody has political and religious freedom. Get over the fixation with Indian Muslims. It is an undignified ideology/obsession shared by Hindutava as well.

lol

I'm not pretending that all Indian Muslims love us. But I know for a fact that they definitely hate you. They blame you squarely for their lot. Hame cchor ke bhaag gaye buzdil is the common refrain.

... Everybody has political and religious freedom. Get over the fixation with Indian Muslims. It is an undignified ideology/obsession shared by Hindutava as well.

As an Indian, one to another, what are your gripes against Hindutva bro. Please share. Hindutva is what binds us as a people. What else binds us?

I'm not pretending that all Indian Muslims love us. But I know for a fact that they definitely hate you. They blame you squarely for their lot. Hame cchor ke bhaag gaye buzdil is the common refrain.

As an Indian, one to another, what are your gripes against Hindutva bro. Please share. Hindutva is what binds us as a people. What else binds us?
They not love you but harassed by you

You yourself biggest shit democracy where minority rights goes in gutter

Gay terrorist hind

I'm not pretending that all Indian Muslims love us.

no shit?

. But I know for a fact that they definitely hate you

why?..

did i rape thier women?. bull doze thier mosques, deny them fair economic opportunity, masscare them on made up excuses, daily harrassment etc

tell .. ?

What can you gain by hitting a man when he's already down and out?

i hear you... after we blasted your airforce in 2019.. we know how impotent you felt..

Do you care what SriLankan or Nepali Muslims think.

i dont see Sri Lanka or Nepal going cuckoo over Pakistan.

hey blame you squarely for their lot.
so they are fucked in the head.

Last edited:
Hindutva ideology is opposite of the message of the Lions of Faith emblem of India which says 'Let truth win'. Do you think if Ram was around he would be happy to see his name being used to lynch people and bulldoze homes? Is chanting Jai Shree Ram in violent mobs respectful toward him or very, very, very, very, very, very disrespectful? Generally, ideologies result in stunted thinking ['lakeer ka faqeer'], brainwashing, and disrespect of people. Hindutva ideology is based on misunderstanding of the foundation of India as well as a denial of the medieval history of India. And it takes pride in the division of India [Mahabharat war] along with the killing of the members of the original ruling caste, although I think there are fabrication in the narratives. This is because Bharatis are not original Indians.

I dont see Sri Lanka or Nepal going cuckoo over Pakistan.
That didn't answer my question.

That didn't answer my question.

they were never part of the equation

the fact is the vast majority of muslims in sub continent wanted an independent state .. PERIOD.

Hyderbad was brutely annexed, muslims from india continue to migrate into Pakistani till Indra gandoo stopped it.

Hindutva ideology is opposite of the message of the Lions of Faith emblem of India which says 'Let truth win'. Do you think if Ram was around he would be happy to see his name being used to lynch people and bulldoze homes? Is chanting Jai Shree Ram in violent mobs respectful toward him or very, very, very, very, very, very disrespectful? Generally, ideologies result in stunted thinking ['lakeer ka faqeer'], brainwashing, and disrespect of people. Hindutva ideology is based on misunderstanding of the foundation of India as well as a denial of the medieval history of India. And it takes pride in the division of India [Mahabharat war] along with the killing of the members of the original ruling caste, although I think there are fabrication in the narratives. This is because Bharatis are not original Indians.

Sure, Satyameva Jayate. But if it's taking a tad too long, 75 years and counting, giving the process a push cannot hurt. Sometimes the easiest way to help someone get a better view is to take off their blinders. As in such cases, the early moments of the blinding light tends to hurt. But it's good in the long run. Hindutva is somehow offensive because it has the word fragment Hindu in it? It is no different from Bharatiyata. Would you as an original Bharatiya be more comfortable with that? If so recognise then that your angst is unnecessary and targeting a faith that you do not accept as yours and do not wish to allow preeminence to in our Indian context. But India and Hindu are synonyms. You cannot seperate them. We are all Hindus and that is the simple message of Hindutva. There is zero resistence in Hindutva to Hindus worshipping Allah or Jesus. But recognise first that you are ancient Hindus of this ancient land and civilization who are now worshipping Allah or Jesus but that we are all children of the land of Lord Ram. That cultural civilizational identity is the plinth of our modern nation. Those who did not believe in that made their decision in 1947. Then re-examined it in 1971. But those who stayed behind, and more pertinently were allowed to stay behind, did so in the express belief that we were one. Or un-negotiable acceptance thereof. And that each of us owes our primary loyalty to this land and it's people above all else. If that truth is not evident still, Hindutva is here to remove said blinders. And Lord Ram would approve. About the Mahabharata and the Battle of the Ten Kinds before, once again, the Iranics have their Arya Vaeja the Indics have their Arya Varta now. No use fighting over milk spilt a long time ago. The Indus will remain the hardstop. Regardless of the epochal ebbs and flows of empires and confederacies and nations.

they were never part of the equation

the fact is the vast majority of muslims in sub continent wanted an independent state .. PERIOD.

Hyderbad was brutely annexed, muslims from india continue to migrate into Pakistani till Indra gandoo stopped it.

And they got it. Two in fact, as things turned out.

Having got it, those who wanted it should have made their choice in 1947. I understand the gates for population transfer remained open for quite some time after that too. But once the Hindus allowed those Muslims to stay who chose not to move (never mind what they supported in the run-up to Partition), the express understanding was that such Muslims bought into the idea of India and rejected that of Pakistan. The pushback of Hindutva over the last 3 decades is because the sons and daughters of those Muslims who chose India started pushing back on the original terms of engagement and nation building. Some or most of them at least, the peak coming in and through the 80s, in my teens. The heydays of the sordid love affair of Indian Muslims with Pakistan. One pushback deserves another. Invites another. It's part of nation building but we will have the nation our forefathers envisioned. And which we want. Overwhelmingly. There will be zero compromise on that. Zero adjustment.

Last edited:
This dothead thought he could "impress" the council with his idiotic rant, he struggled to even put a single coherent sentence together. It's utterly hilarious how Indians believe that the rest of the world is as deluded and idiotic as they are

Yep. This bold part always surprises me as well.

Sure, Satyameva Jayate. But if it's taking a tad too long, 75 years and counting, giving the process a push cannot hurt. Sometimes the easiest way to help someone get a better view is to take off their blinders. As in such cases, the early moments of the blinding light tends to hurt. But it's good in the long run. Hindutva is somehow offensive because it has the word fragment Hindu in it? It is no different from Bharatiyata. Would you as an original Bharatiya be more comfortable with that? If so recognise then that your angst is unnecessary and targeting a faith that you do not accept as yours and do not wish to allow preeminence to in our Indian context. But India and Hindu are synonyms. You cannot seperate them. We are all Hindus and that is the simple message of Hindutva. There is zero resistence in Hindutva to Hindus worshipping Allah or Jesus. But recognise first that you are ancient Hindus of this ancient land and civilization who are now worshipping Allah or Jesus but that we are all children of the land of Lord Ram. That cultural civilizational identity is the plinth of our modern nation. Those who did not believe in that made their decision in 1947. Then re-examined it in 1971. But those who stayed behind, did so in the express belief that we were one. Or un-negotiable acceptance thereof. And that each of us owes our primary loyalty to this land and it's people above all else. If that truth is not evident still, Hindutva is here to remove said blinders. And Lord Ram would approve. About the Mahabharata and the Battle of the Ten Kinds before, once again, the Iranics have their Arya Vaeja the Indics have their Arya Varta now. No use fighting over milk spilt a long time ago. The Indus will remain the hardstop. Regardless of the epochal ebbs and flows of empires and confederacies and nations.

And they got it. Two in fact, as things turned out.

Having got it, those who wanted it should have made their choice in 1947. I understand the gates for population transfer remained open for quite some time after that too. But once the Hindus allowed those Muslims to stay who chose not to move (never mind what they supported in the run-up to Partition), the express understanding was that such Muslims bought into the idea of India and rejected that of Pakistan. The pushback of Hindutva over the last 3 decades is because the sons and daughters of those Muslims who chose India started pushing back on the original terms of engagement and nation building. Some or most of them at least, the peak coming in and through the 80s, in my teens. The heydays of the sordid love affair of Indian Muslims with Pakistan. One pushback deserves another. Invites another. It's part of nation building but we will have the nation our forefathers envisioned. And which we want. Overwhelmingly. There will be zero compromise on that. Zero adjustment.
Hindutva is an ideology. You get brainwashed and trapped by ideologies. Also you need gatekeepers for ideologies and Hindutva has them. For example, RSS. This is not nationalism, it is like racism. Republican party in America does not have a parent ideological organisation. My ancestry has always rejected ideology. We love faith in God. I have explained my background on this thread, yet it goes over your head. It is Hindustani, not Hindu. And Bihari. I am not Aryan or Scythian. Our ancestry goes to Ur, we are Abrahamic. That is the background of Kshatriya Deva Ram as well. We normally use royal Hum [We] when referring to ourselves in the singular which has become cultural. I have difficult time transitioning to Mein.

Last edited:
Furthermore, Hindutva takes pride in the Mahabharat war between cousin Scythian tribes, which the rest of India except Bihar/Magadh took sides with. Bharatis claim to have killed the ruler of Bihar named Jarasandh along with members of his family, which I think has a lot of fabrication, but the point is, Bharatis did not respect the Hindustani ruling caste back then which Ram belonged to. Emperor Ashoka restored the rightful place of the Kshatriya Deva caste which is the emblem of India. Needs no ideology.

Back
Top Bottom