What's new

Indian indigenous conventional ucav RUSTOM

No offence but this project has been in development since 1980s and seems to be one of the several DRDO's duds which the Indians Armed Forces is being forced to buy.

Rustom looks ugly, and is less aerodynamic with absolutely no stealth features - in other words, it is a sitting duck for enemy SAMs and jets. As a matter of fact, it is such an eye-sore that I wouldn't be surprised if an IAF pilot shoots it down just to get rid of its sight.

No offence but this project has been in development since 1980s and seems to be one of the several DRDO's duds which the Indians Armed Forces is being forced to buy.

Rustom looks ugly, and is less aerodynamic with absolutely no stealth features - in other words, it is a sitting duck for enemy SAMs and jets. As a matter of fact, it is such an eye-sore that I wouldn't be surprised if an IAF pilot shoots it down just to get rid of its sight.

well, buddy,, each Thing has its own significance, its upto how we use it... Rustom is totally diferasnt from nishant or anyother UAV we have, it has more range, more agile and low radar signature... It has to be made that way as to make its stealth capability more if Iam not wrong... We are working on a UCAV project too... but dont worry rustom has its own job to do...

Its just a UAV friends and its Too ugly , why are you spending money on such thing?

You have better options to buy from Isreal.
regards:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DRDO_Rustom.JPG
ed96e4b64d0f9a721964b2495f738739.jpg

Man i dont think its a world class UAV
Look at its tale. :rofl:

I have been contributing to this forum for almost two months now. During this i time i have fought with the sheer arrogance of the moderators and admins of this forum.

The final straw was when they closed my welcome thread, as some of my friends were posting there.

I asked them for a reason and the reply was and i quote " i shall consider myself lucky that it was allowed for that long..."

No I don't consider myself lucky at all, they shall consider themselves lucky that people, like myself, waste their time by posting on this web page.

As far as i am concern if my welcome thread is not good enough to be here then they don't deserve to have my other contributions to this forum either.

Hence i am withdrawing all my posts from this forum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom