What's new

Indian intelligence agencies assist attackers to attack the Chinese Consulate in Karachi

It's called manners. Your a guest for them so they are just feeding you fake flattery. I have indians who work under me, they report ro me and they say the same thing. just fake flattery for their boss, nothing more. Don't let it get to your head.

Lol,
I was not taxi drivers boss , it was a chance i hired them. Every one of them praised indians living in america and their success. They reiterated the same feelings every time that terrorists are stopping peaceful coexistence of indo pakistan.

Lol,
I was not taxi drivers boss , it was a chance i hired them. Every one of them praised indians living in america and their success. They reiterated the same feelings every time that terrorists are stopping peaceful coexistence of indo pakistan.
yeah, you need to re-read my post very carefully...

@Mugwop sister...I like your style and way of thinking. Please email me directly if you would please...I want to keep in contact with patriotic and smart Pakistanis across the u.s. and else where. tameeraypakistan@gmail.com
Ok I will email you as soon as I can

Most of pakistanis taxi drivers i interacted said that there is no difference between indians and pakistanis. They were all very friendly unlike pakistanis on this forum.:enjoy:
On this forum and on the internet indians express their true hateful nature. In person they act friendly.

Ok I will email you as soon as I can

On this forum and on the internet indians express their true hateful nature. In person they act friendly.
exactly. like all my indian subordinates, they act friendly to me heck, they straight up suck up to me but I know that deep inside...gaaliyaan day rahey hein...which is fine cuz I'm doing the same thing to them. 8-)

exactly. like all my indian subordinates, they act friendly to me heck, they straight up suck up to me but I know that deep inside...gaaliyaan day rahey hein...which is fine cuz I'm doing the same thing to them. 8-)
Who knows some of them might be on this forum seeking revenge :lol:

To be honest I am kinda confused about Chinese strategy towards CPEC and their public narrative. Soon after attack Chinese spokesperson was telling Pakistan to ensure their citizens safety! It's like rubbing salt on the wounds. It's our citizens who are dieing, its our country good name whoes coming up in media for all the wrong reasons, its our law and order which is getting disturbed, all because we have decided to put our weight behind China. The level of support India get from America, financially, trade, access to western civilization, and more importantly, the way American deep state work with India to destabilised Pakistan, China is simply no where to be seen to establish that level of cooperation with Pakistan. We are expected to take all sort of hits while China can stay in background.

This attack should have been the last straw the broke the camel back. Yet Chinese response is hardly encouraging. Imagine if Pakistan was involved in hitting American consulate in Bombay! What would be American response.

If China wants to become a world power it should start behaving like one, standing firmly with its allies and taking its allies enemies as it's own.

This is the problem with China. China is uncomfortable with her alliance with Pakistan but she does not go public on this because the alliance serves her well. Indians are shrewd, they can sense China's discomfort and consequently they take full advantage of it by implicating Pakistan as a possible source of jihadi activities against China. Whenever this kind of incident occurs even though evidence clearly points to RAW, the indian narrative to the Chinese is like this,"You know the possibility is always there, so be careful with your alliance with Muslim Pakistan. After all you have a problem with the Uighurs who happen to be Muslims." Though China will never admit this but it works and the latest Chinese response is just another sign of it. In other words, China does not completely trust Pakistan and it does not matter what Pakistan does for China, this suspicion will never go away because of Pakistan's Muslim identity. Had China been totally free from prejudice this would never be the case after everything Pakistan had done for China.

bla was supported by USSR,USA and india in diferrent time.
but this attack happens at the same time,while china and indian foreign minister making 21th board talk. it is unlogic that indian support terror attack an consulate. needs powerful evidence to make china believe indian is behind the attack.

Facilitators and abettors have been arrested. Lets wait and see what we can extract from them because international community is not going to believe us without concrete evidence.

bla was supported by USSR,USA and india in diferrent time.
but this attack happens at the same time,while china and indian foreign minister making 21th board talk. it is unlogic that indian support terror attack an consulate. needs powerful evidence to make china believe indian is behind the attack.
Yea i think its the USA that is behind this attack, to keep India, Pakistan, China conflict going for as long as possible with no possible resolutions. To divide and conquer.

To be honest I am kinda confused about Chinese strategy towards CPEC and their public narrative. Soon after attack Chinese spokesperson was telling Pakistan to ensure their citizens safety! It's like rubbing salt on the wounds. It's our citizens who are dieing, its our country good name whoes coming up in media for all the wrong reasons, its our law and order which is getting disturbed, all because we have decided to put our weight behind China. The level of support India get from America, financially, trade, access to western civilization, and more importantly, the way American deep state work with India to destabilised Pakistan, China is simply no where to be seen to establish that level of cooperation with Pakistan. We are expected to take all sort of hits while China can stay in background.

This attack should have been the last straw the broke the camel back. Yet Chinese response is hardly encouraging. Imagine if Pakistan was involved in hitting American consulate in Bombay! What would be American response.

If China wants to become a world power it should start behaving like one, standing firmly with its allies and taking its allies enemies as it's own.
Thought I concur and liked your post but I still think it's because China respect your sovereignty and not behave like the Americans. Perhaps China can help in someother way but sending troops to Pakistan will make us no less than the US.

I think that it is around a billion dollars per annum but more or less half of it gets stolen before it reaches the terrorists

View attachment 522205

figure of $1 billion was also mention many times by many sources but I found no respectable source to back that up, therefore restrain myself on that account and yes $500 million was reported as the initial allocation by India against CPEC

while china and indian foreign minister making 21th board talk. it is unlogic that indian support terror attack an consulate.
that was the most suitable time as per Indian practice of past, just go through the history of terrorist attacks in India or at her interests and dates of important diplomatic engagements and events related to India.

Lets wait and see what we can extract from them because international community is not going to believe us without concrete evidence.
which segment of International community the one which is at crosshair with China due to clash of interest or the one who have not much weight and importance other than just counting as a member of "International Community".... ??

DON'T WORRY! INDIANS WILL NEVER SUCCEED! PAKISTANI ARMED FORCES WILL FOIL ALL ATTEMPTS TO HARM CHINESE INTERESTS AND PERPETUATE FRIENDSHIP! YOU CAN CHILL!

ONLY INDIANS WILL ATTACK THE EMBASSY WHEN YOU HAVE SOFTER TARGETS ALL OVER BALUCHISTAN AND PAKISTANI SIDE OF KASHMIR! BECAUSE MILITARILY ILLOGICAL THINGS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY INDIA! TO BE ACCUSED OF DOING IT, THAT WAS THE INTENT! YAY!!!!

@Arsalan Sorry for the font. Was assuaging his 'hurt'

Oh, am frustrated by my establishment. Nincompoops, planned an attack on Consulate! The bloody fools don't keep Diplomatic Enclave in Delhi one of the most fortified and secured zones, so assumed others are also stupid like them! Kya bolein!
Hellfire, while the font is inappropriate, we both know that that was not the worst thing in the post. :)
Soft targets in Baluchistan vs an Foreign Embassy??? Do you really do not understand the reasons? Come on!

Pertinent to note that there are two types of militants in Pakistan:

a. Illegal and by assertion above,
b. Legal

@Joe Shearer @MilSpec @Nilgiri @Arsalan
Do you know anyone country in our region that dont have them both? Should we start with India? :)

Besides, Militant means "Activist, Enthusiast, Extremist, Radical".

Still, nice play with words there but really there is so much more going on, i wont be able to add much on this.

Back
Top Bottom