What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was formed(lets say molded) by local soldiers, foreign soldiers, etc.

By the Mughals, they had a need for communication between their various forces, who were from different ethnicity.

By the Mughals, they had a need for communication between their various forces, who were from different ethnicity.

I dont think it was by the elite.

They were speaking Persian.

Urdu-Hindi what ever, was formed by the soldiers who were from all over India(most n. india) and outside of India.

It is a language formed by the Central Asian conquerors of india, for their multi-ethnic and multi-cultural armies, in fact Urdu in Turkish means Camp or Army.

Central Asian used to speak Persian language and Persian was court language. Urdu developed by common Indians who converted to Islam and accepted Persian loanwords in their mother-tongue. It is no way related to Pakistan. Urdu is solely belong to India and you Pakistan stop making false claim on our heritage and buzz off. Urdu was initially known with Word Hindawi and Mirza Ghalib used to say that Hindawi is his mother tongue. Army may have adopted it later on to converse with local people but the fact is initially it was known as Hindawi.

You really don't eat Dog's meat when you eat Hot Dog.

No amount of indian crying can change the fact that Urdu is a Pakistani language.

No amount of indian crying can change the fact that Urdu is a Pakistani language.

Finally you have no answer to prove your point, idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: Urdu is foreign language for Pakistan just like Persian language National Anthem. You guys have Identity crisis, that's why you claim on other people heritage like Indian, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Albanian, Malaysian etc. :lol:

Brother Rafi, I see your pain. There's nothing wrong in claiming Indian heritage but why call it Pakistani heritage and make it artificial thing.

Listen to this from 11:30 by Orya Maqbool Jaan

Orya Maqbool Jaan

Last edited by a moderator:
**** Rafi got nailed on this,i want to see his response and who are all thanking it.

Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Ancient Dravidian culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^^ Hinduism was the religion of Dravidians which was adopted by Aryans. I am light dark and my brother is fairer and I know I have both Dravidian and Aryan blood in me. Indus Valley Civilization is the culture of my ancestors.

^^^^^ Hinduism was the religion of Dravidians which was adopted by Aryans. I am light dark and my brother is fairer and I know I have both Dravidian and Aryan blood in me. Indus Valley Civilization is the culture of my ancestors.

Hinduism is not a religion in the sense the word is used in the west or other parts of the world. it's an umberalla term given by the western historians for the different religion-like systems(if i may put it that way) developed in India during the past 6000 years excluding the other dharmic religions.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

:hitwall:
delete
delete

Pakistan for Pakistanis and india for indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom