What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Pakistan is ours and india is yours - keep this in mind, and celebrate whatever is on indian soil and we have no problem with it.

India is Sub continent for us.
Pakistan is north western part of India you inherited.

IVC Indian
Ancient India NO Ancient Pakistan or Bangladesh
Mughal empire Indian
Tipu sultan Indian
Punjab Indian
Sindh Indian
Urdu Indian
NWFP Indian

You can cry now

We were never indians and will never be indians. And the Quaid is one of the greatest leaders this world has ever produced.

Your great leader quid too is an Indian:toast_sign:

I am a Punjabi but I have only known Urdu my entire life.
What is a "native Urdu speaker" any ways?
If it is someone who has spoken it since birth then I would say that 80% of Pakistanis are native urdu speakers.

I have also spoken English since my childhood but at the end of the day the truth it is the language of British people. Same with Urdu, your ancestral language is Punjabi. Urdu is native to 11 States/UTs of India, part of Indo-Islamic Culture, "Ganga-Yamuna Tehzeeb" and no way related to Pakistan. It was bought to Pakistan by refugees from India. When you Punjabis Sindhis think Indians are always ethnically different from Pakistan, same is true for Urdu language, Nihari, Tunde Kabab, its all Indo-Islamic culture because all were developed in Indian mainland not Lahore, Peshawar or Quetta.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

He was from Rajkot Gujarat and fluent in Gujarati language.

India is Sub continent for us.
Pakistan is north western part of India you inherited.

IVC Indian
Ancient India NO Ancient Pakistan or Bangladesh
Mughal empire Indian
Tipu sultan Indian
Punjab Indian
Sindh Indian
Urdu Indian
NWFP Indian

You can cry now

Pakistan is for Pakistani's and by the way we Jat's make others cry, we don't cry ourselves ;)

I have also spoken English since my childhood but at the end of the day the truth it is the language of British people. Same with Urdu, your ancestral language is Punjabi. Urdu is native to 11 States/UTs of India, part of Indo-Islamic Culture, "Ganga-Yamuna Tehzeeb" and no way related to Pakistan. It was bought to Pakistan by refugees from India. When you Punjabis Sindhis think Indians are always ethnically different from Pakistan, same is true for Urdu language, Nihari, Tunde Kabab, its all Indo-Islamic culture because all were developed in Indian mainland not Lahore, Peshawar or Quetta.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

He was from Rajkot Gujarat and fluent in Gujarati language.

Urdu a Muslim language developed by the Central Asian Mughals who conquered india. :)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Our great leader rejected india, that is why we got independence - and I repeat - the history in Pakistan is ours and does not belong to foreigners.

Urdu a Muslim language developed by the Central Asian Mughals who conquered india. :)

Our great leader rejected india, that is why we got independence - and I repeat - the history in Pakistan is ours and does not belong to foreigners.

Central Asian Muslims adopted Khariboli (100% Indian) and the mixture developed Urdu language with Persian loanwords. Means central Asian adopted local language of the people who converted to Islam in North India, their court language was Persian .They did same with Punjabi, Pakhto or Sindhi language. So, what Urdu is the language of Indian Muslims of Ganga-Yamuna Plains. You go with your version of Punjabi language which is different from Indian version of Punjabi language written in Gurumukhi script. We don't claim your Part of Punjabi language of Pakistani Islamic Culture, so please don't claim our Urdu of Our Indo-Islamic Culture. Do Mappila or Bengali or Tamil of India claim Persianized Punjabi language written in Arabic Script, so why you claim India's Urdu-Language.

Urdu a Muslim language developed by the Central Asian Mughals who conquered india.

1. India Doesn't need its children to be indoctrinated, so the text books here do not have hero worship of warriors and dynastic rulers and distortions in the history if Independence. This ain't pakiland. so pls shut it. stop attributing same **** that happens in pak to India.

2.Protect Muslims? from whom? evil Hindus?

3. We don't hate Jinnah. we simply consider him a politician who lost his way and slightly dull in History. he could be a great leader to you but a mediocre politician to many.

right you don't need to, but you do it any ways.
And how is admiring great people in history, hero worship?
By your logic, people who admire Ghandi or Mendela are also hero worshiping.
how about admiring a guru? is that hero worship?

Worlds largest democracy and yet you are telling to shut up.
that says it all really. More like worlds biggest joke.
Besides, we are on PAKISTAN defense forum, not "lets all masturbate to amazing Hindustan forum"

protect Muslims from the mascaras like in Gujrat, or the destruction of holy mosques.
Also in Pakistan no one denies us apartments for rent because we are Muslims.
And most importantly, we don't go to jail for 7 year for eating beef.

and please, how many mediocre politicians managed to liberate entire nations?
If Jinnah was mediocre then Gandhi must have been down right incompetent.

And you never really addressed my point.
it was not Jinnah, but Nehru who created Pakistan.

I know it is hard for you to see clearly with all that hate teething from your every pore, but please try to be objective.

Pakistan is for Pakistani's and by the way we Jat's make others cry, we don't cry ourselves ;)

By the way we Biharis also make People Cry, "Ek Bihari dus pe Bhari". And I will do same with Pakistanis. By the way, my best friends are Rajasthani Jats and I also acquired some Jat character from them. :lol:

right you don't need to, but you do it any ways.
And how is admiring great people in history, hero worship?
By your logic, people who admire Ghandi or Mendela are also hero worshiping.
how about admiring a guru? is that hero worship?

Worlds largest democracy and yet you are telling to shut up.
that says it all really. More like worlds biggest joke.
Besides, we are on PAKISTAN defense forum, not "lets all masturbate to amazing Hindustan forum"

protect Muslims from the mascaras like in Gujrat, or the destruction of holy mosques.
Also in Pakistan no one denies us apartments for rent because we are Muslims.
And most importantly, we don't go to jail for 7 year for eating beef.

and please, how many mediocre politicians managed to liberate entire nations?
If Jinnah was mediocre then Gandhi must have been down right incompetent.

And you never really addressed my point.
it was not Jinnah, but Nehru who created Pakistan.

I know it is hard for you to see clearly with all that hate teething from your every pore, but please try to be objective.

1. warriors and dynastic rulers are different from people like Gandhi and mandela
2. Simple blabber..
3. 'Direct Action Day' google., anybody including your great quid can cause riots and massacres. they aren't the same as hate crimes.
4. "we don't go to jail for 7 year for eating beef" stupid rhetoric,. "Unauthorized cow slaughter is illegal" NOT eating beef, moron! You can't kill peacocks, tigers, and similarly cows . there are about 3000 official cow slaughter houses in India. 7 years term is for people doing 'illegal business' not cow slaughter. if you had better IQ , you would have understood.

5. Jinnah's lifetime achievement was creation of Pakistan because he had this rigid notion that 25 % Muslims should be politically empowered by separate electorates in Hindu majority states and autonomy in Muslim majority states. Congressmen had another idea that joint electorates with 25 % Muslim reservation would be ideal. after negotiations failed people wanted to take vote on the issue but Jinnah seemed assume that Muslim league alone represents all of the Muslims even though good number of Muslim leaders were congressmen. It was a rather silly thing to assume that he alone can take decisions for all the Muslims of India. I would call this stupidity and communal politics. There's nothing great about dividing people. It's integration that takes a genius.
6. objectivity has become subjective these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom