What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
get off it man

modern day Pakistan was part of the great Mughal empire. So we share customs that were developed during that time. Including Language, food, clothing, etc etc.

Urdu was developed during the Mughal era therefore Pakistan has an equal claim since it was part of the Mughal empire and it is a live language spoken by most people in Pakistan.

Exactly, your dear friend Rafi was Saying India has no-claim on Indus Valley Civilization including Mohenjodaro and Harappa, using same Technique I proved Urdu is not a Pakistani language (he trolled and derailed the whole thread). So, if he is correct and then I am also correct according to same logic. If you guys believe and want to own or Disown Pre-1947 Indian culture your wish but Indus Valley Civilization, Taxila , Panini all our our ancestral heritage, no Pakistani can change this Indian view. Indo-Islamic Culture is also part of our Greater Indian culture and we can't disown it even we criticize Ghaznavi, Aurangzeb etc. and we read entire Islamic History in our Standard 7th History Textbook. If you Pakistan want we Indians to disown our Indo-Islamic history and 160 Million Indian Muslims for the sake of Two-Nation theory, then that will never happen.

india has no claim over anything in Pakistan period, Urdu is an Islamic language that was developed by invaders from Central Asia who conquered india, therefore it is our language because of Islamic civilization.

1. warriors and dynastic rulers are different from people like Gandhi and mandela
2. Simple blabber..
3. 'Direct Action Day' google., anybody including your great quid can cause riots and massacres. they aren't the same as hate crimes.
4. "we don't go to jail for 7 year for eating beef" stupid rhetoric,. "Unauthorized cow slaughter is illegal" NOT eating beef, moron! You can't kill peacocks, tigers, and similarly cows . there are about 3000 official cow slaughters in India. 7 years term is for people doing 'illegal business' not cow slaughter. if you had better IQ , you would have understood.

5. Jinnah's lifetime achievement was creation of Pakistan because he had this rigid notion that 25 % Muslims should be politically empowered by separate electorates in Hindu majority states and autonomy in Muslim majority states. Congressmen had another idea that joint electorates with 25 % Muslim reservation would be ideal. after negotiations failed people wanted to take vote on the issue but Jinnah seemed assume that Muslim league alone represents all of the Muslims even though good number of Muslim leaders were congressmen. It was a rather silly thing to assume that he alone can take decisions for all the Muslims of India. I would call this stupidity and communal politics. There's nothing great about dividing people. It's integration that takes a genius.
6. objectivity has become subjective these days.

calling people names shows just how intelligent you are.
I can play the same game too, but I hear monkeys are holy in some areas of India. :cool:

as for your points.
1. let me ask you, whos wheel is on the Indian flag? Asoka right? and last time I remembered, Asoka was a warrior who caused the deaths of thousands of people. Once again, the hypocrisy is astounding, but by now I am used to it from your side.
2. you can't form a counter argument so of course its "simple blabber" ;)
3. The riots happened after congress denied the creation of Pakistan, the masacar of Gujarat happened because Muslims were.....well... Muslims.
4. so I can eat cows, I just can't kill them..........AMAZING.

And finally.
Jinnah was just protecting us from the inevitable discrimination we would have faced in India. When I see the conditions of Muslims in India I thank God every day that I don't have to face that kind of discrimination.
I don't have to live in fear of a Hindu having a bad day and killing my family.
And most importantly, I don't have to live in fear of my house being destroyed every time I eat a beef burger.

If Nehru had agreed in principle to the proposal of Jinnah, maybe there would have been no need for Pakistan.
Instead Nehru didn't even want to talk. Thus we got Pakistan.

india has no claim over anything in Pakistan period, Urdu is an Islamic language that was developed by invaders from Central Asia who conquered india, therefore it is our language because of Islamic civilization.

What does a Pakistani Jatt have to do with Urdu language who was speaking Punjabi since generation. Central Asians become north-Indian and embraced local language Khariboli. They submitted to local language. Their only contribution is Persian loan words to it and they did same with Sindhi and Western Punjabi language.

And Central Asians are not Jaats. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can play the same game too, but I hear monkeys are holy in some areas of India. :cool:

as for your points.
1. let me ask you, whos wheel is on the Indian flag? Asoka right? and last time I remembered, Asoka was a warrior who caused the deaths of thousands of people. Once again, the hypocrisy is astounding, but by now I am used to it from your side.
3. The riots happened after congress denied the creation of Pakistan, the masacar of Gujarat happened because Muslims were.....well... Muslims.

And finally.
Jinnah was just protecting us from the inevitable discrimination we would have faced in India. When I see the conditions of Muslims in India I thank God every day that I don't have to face that kind of discrimination.
And most importantly, I don't have to live in fear of my house being destroyed every time I eat a beef burger.

If Nehru had agreed in principle to the proposal of Jinnah, maybe there would have been no need for Pakistan.

Someone should ask these geniuses - how are you supposed to eat the cow without killing it. :rofl:

Again <repeat> Pakistan is for Pakistanis - you are welcome to claim all that is india, but not our cultural heritage that belongs to the people of Pakistan.

Urdu is an Islamic language that was developed by invaders from Central Asia who conquered india, therefore it is our language because of Islamic civilization.

as for your points.

And finally.

About the cow slaughter thing :
NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE CONCERNED ABOUT SUPPOSED BEEF BAN

I keep hearing this again and again.
Cultures use manufactured taboos to keep things ideal.Very few cultures now eat Cats and Dogs.
Hindus do not eat cows for the same reason most of us don't eat cats and dogs. religious constructs are there for this purpose.

Now banning cow slaughter doesn't mean an absolute ban. you just have to get a legal permit to operate a cow slaughter house and suitability of cow for this purpose is also determined. This basically means that one cannot kill cows for meat just like a goat or hen. It's like regulation.
now the & year term is only for people who does this without authorization which constitutes to breaking a law like selling smuggled goods.
This effectively means cow is given a status of exotic and endangered animals and birds (tiger, peacock etc.,) In most parts of the world you'd get jailed for killing one or the other animal or bird.

now the recent law is for the state Madhya pradesh
Cow Slaughter Is Banned In MP, 7 Year Jail, If Convicted | Indian Law

It is still legal to eat beef. Only killing cows for 'meat' exclusive commercial is Banned.

REST OF THE INDIAN STATES THE LAWS ARE DIFFERENT AND SOME DON'T HAVE ANY.
Indian Government has no jurisdiction in the matter until the point where it becomes unconstitutional for states to enact such law.
Now please stop the rhetoric.

I called you idiot for a reason. You could have simply google most of the questions you asked.
Dhrama chakra - is something ashoka used, he did not invent it.
India flag used the same. NOT because it's ashoka's thing!

Each and every question you raised is available widely in literature, on internet, or a random Indian kid(religion doesn't matter, just so you know).

Your assumptions about India and the people who founded modern India are surprisingly naive.
Do you really thing people like Ambedkar, gandhi,maulana, nehru are so dumb?
You deserve to be called names.

^^^^^
It is simply unfair to ban beef for Muslims and other non-Hindu's.

^^^^^
'

Yeah.

But what can we say. Cows are Pets and loved by people around here.
there are moral arguments to be won.
But you can still eat beef though.

^^^^^
The world is unfair...from the US ,Saudi,China and India....deal with it.

As long as india does not try to steal our cultural heritage, she can only lay claim to her own heritage.

As long as india does not try to steal our cultural heritage, she can only lay claim to her own heritage.
how can we steal something you don't have?

what do you have something that we don't have?

why not simply stop this non sense that you have something we intent to have.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------
^^^
That's what am talking about!

come to present. think about the future.

Kamasutra is no doubt the greatest invention of India :smitten:

I was expecting some information here but the whole thread seems derailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom