What's new

Indian journo dares to call Bangladesh a ''buffer state''-Local newsmen taken aback

You mean security expert from "coalition of willing" from around the world who concocted WMD story and rolled out now defunct "war on terror". We are well aware of those concocted and relentless propaganda by Indo-US-Israeli axis. At any given time that includes today, Bangladesh is far far safer, stable and terror free than India ever was and is. Only a decade ago it was dream of many to go to US and seek better life. Today, terrorist in India seek who is carrying US passport. That shows a miserable descend and disgrace for star and stripe.

Looks like you are guilty of your own accusation "nutjobs who peddle their conspiracy trash (about Bangladesh) over the internet".

Getting back on topic,
This is NOT discussion about "redicalism" in Bangladesh but a discussion about demening and despicable Indian view on Bangladesh as a independent and sovereign country.
How scintillating.

She is Hindu and she has very good relation with indian PM Manmohan Singh . She is a doctor and her relations with Indian politicians is a major headache for the people,policymakers and security agencies. She is a prime agent of India for sure. But she will be taken care of by the people of Bangladesh so that she works for BD.

This is outrageous!:tsk: who told you Dr. Dipu Moni is hindu? She is the daughter of M.A. Wadud, a muslim compatriot of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Her academic degrees include MBBS (DMC), LLB (NU), LLM (London), MPH (Johns Hopkins)and she took courses in International relation and conflict resolution in Harvard University. She is not only a highly educated medical doctor but also a London educated lawyer by profession. No previous foreign minister in Bangladesh was as qualified as Dr. Dipu Moni.

What's wrong in building peaceful relation with a country that surrounds us by all sides?! What kind of moron would go against its neighbour without any reason of her own?! Why would we serve Pakistan's agenda and fight against India?! We are not Pakistan!

Journalism related to modern politics is nothing but dirty propaganda. There is no reason to react to it like an immature. There should have been diplomatic answer to any biased Indian journalism. It would be nothing surprising if BNP and Jamaat led government served Pakistan's agenda and allowed ISI establish anti-Indian base in Bangladesh. It is known that BNP and specially jamaat worships Pakistan more than anything else, even to the degree that sometimes looks really bad from the point of view of Islam! Astagfirullah. Hopefully inshAllah Awami League would be successful in routing those ISI bases.

Last edited:
Whats with the daring? Is it a cuss word? He has a right to say whatever he wants. Its his opinion, we dont share it. However the fact that ISI is involved in using Bangladesh as a training ground for terrorists like ULFA is irrefutable. I doubt Bangladesh, ever has had 'ill-will' towards a country who has helped them the most.

Hilarious thread. People are offended because a journalist made a remark on Bangladesh. :lol:

How shallow is some peoples patriotism and self respect:tsk:

Hilarious thread. People are offended because a journalist made a remark on Bangladesh. :lol:

How shallow is some peoples patriotism and self respect:tsk:

So who dug up this thread again? Bangladeshis object when they know a certain comment about the country is not true. Indians never object because every derogatory statement against the country is probably true.

So who dug up this thread again?

Don't look at me, i didn't.

Bangladeshis object when they know a certain comment about the country is not true. Indians never object because every derogatory statement against the country is probably true.

If you say so Munshi :lol:

This is outrageous!:tsk: who told you Dr. Dipu Moni is hindu? She is the daughter of M.A. Wadud, a muslim compatriot of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Her academic degrees include MBBS (DMC), LLB (NU), LLM (London), MPH (Johns Hopkins)and she took courses in International relation and conflict resolution in Harvard University. She is not only a highly educated medical doctor but also a London educated lawyer by profession. No previous foreign minister in Bangladesh was as qualified as Dr. Dipu Moni.

Journalism related to modern politics is nothing but dirty propaganda. There is no reason to react to it like an immature. There should have been diplomatic answer to any biased Indian journalism. It would be nothing surprising if BNP and Jamaat led government served Pakistan's agenda and allowed ISI establish anti-Indian base in Bangladesh. It is known that BNP and specially jamaat worships Pakistan more than anything else, even to the degree that sometimes looks really bad from the point of view of Islam! Astagfirullah. Hopefully inshAllah Awami League would be successful in routing those ISI bases.

Dipu moni is most worthless cabinet member with her portfolio ever period. Once again it proved just education means noting if one does know how to use it or use it against interest of the country. Dipu moni showed both traits – with her multiple degree she doesn’t know how to even talk and behave as chief diplomat and working against interest of the country.

Those who think only educational qualification enough for performance lives in previous century. Awami league has many more less educated yet more qualified candidates who could do much better and save administration and country from repeated embarrassment.

Rest of your gibberish is exact copy from indian propaganda play book. So readers, be aware what you reading. It is certainly not reality from Bangladesh or from any Bangladeshi political prospective.

What outrageous about it? Majority perceive her as Hindu because of her name and appearance thus you can't blame nick for saying such because there is nothing on this women to identify her as Muslim. Just because she born to a Muslim name family doesn't make her a Muslim first place. She belong to a ultra secular family that less Islamic and more something else. You as a Muslim also know that having a Un-Islamic name is a sin anyway. You may want to suggest your FM to change her name to Islamic one.

All of her degrees irrelevance as she is well known Indian dalal. Her ugly face need to be kick out form office as she is perceive disastrous for Bangladesh.

What's wrong in building peaceful relation with a country that surrounds us by all sides?! What kind of moron would go against its neighbour without any reason of her own?! Why would we serve Pakistan's agenda and fight against India?! We are not Pakistan!Journalism related to modern politics is nothing but dirty propaganda. There is no reason to react to it like an immature. There should have been diplomatic answer to any biased Indian journalism.

India will never be good friend of Bangladesh as long as she perceive us as buffer state.
I see you frustrated as you and your Awami are not able to do much against Islam and Islamic personality. Welcome to the reality of Islamic Bangladesh.

It would be nothing surprising if BNP and Jamaat led government served Pakistan's agenda and allowed ISI establish anti-Indian base in Bangladesh. It is known that BNP and specially jamaat worships Pakistan more than anything else, even to the degree that sometimes looks really bad from the point of view of Islam! Astagfirullah. Hopefully inshAllah Awami League would be successful in routing those ISI bases.

So I assume you want to create a havoc of RAW base in Islamic land. Aren't you? ISI presence is good for Bd as it enhance Islamic power and look after Muslims interest in the time of need. So ISI is welcome to stay as long as it's desire whereas RAW need to get **** out form Islamic Bangladesh.

Last edited:
So who dug up this thread again? Bangladeshis object when they know a certain comment about the country is not true. Indians never object because every derogatory statement against the country is probably true.

say- you post derogatory comments daily abt india . now why dont we object ?? its not because its true its because we know its pure 'bs' and its no use arguing over 'bs' and
"we dont bark back at a dog just because it it has barked at us !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

say- you post derogatory comments daily abt india . now why dont we object ?? its not because its true its because we know its pure 'bs' and its no use arguing over 'bs' and
"we dont bark back at a dog just because it it has barked at us !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You anger shows the measure of my success. :enjoy:

Dipu moni is most worthless cabinet member with her portfolio ever period. Once again it proved just education means noting if one does know how to use it or use it against interest of the country. Dipu moni showed both traits – with her multiple degree she doesn’t know how to even talk and behave as chief diplomat and working against interest of the country.

Those who think only educational qualification enough for performance lives in previous century. Awami league has many more less educated yet more qualified candidates who could do much better and save administration and country from repeated embarrassment.

Rest of your gibberish is exact copy from indian propaganda play book. So readers, be aware what you reading. It is certainly not reality from Bangladesh or from any Bangladeshi political prospective.

yeah right! your grade 8 fail khaleda zia is the most qualified person to lead Bangladesh! Or your leader with no "unnecessay" educational qualification but immense political( read smuggling) prowes is Lutfuzzaman Babar?:crazy:

And no need to misguide our non-Bangladeshi well-wishers here. They need to see only the most recent election's(one of the most fair elections in the history of the land) result to get a sense of popular Bangladeshi point of view:whistle:

Last edited:
You anger shows the measure of my success. :enjoy:

show ha you enjoy making people angry rather than posting sensible suff , any way am no going to bark back a you coz unlike you i am a homo sapien:lol::p:P:p:P:p:

p.s.- your posts have never made indian here angry , we just laugh at all your
posts , sometimes i just visit the forum to see if you have posted any stuff -you know it just lightens my heart every time i read your crap errr... posts.

the only thing you are sucessful is a making people laugh in this forum and not to forget the people who have bought your book

and -er could you spare a book for me please , am finding it hard to tell creative bed time stories to my little neice. plzzzzz. i would be very happy if you reply positively,,,, if you dont have any copies left ,,,,plzzzzz dont forget to send me one of the copies of your next book or revised editions......

thanking you,
your friendly neighbourhood indian,
haawk.

Last edited:
show ha you enjoy making people angry rather than posting sensible suff , any way am no going to bark back a you coz unlike you i am a homo sapien:lol::p:P:p:P:p:

p.s.- your posts have never made indian here angry , we just laugh at all your
posts , sometimes i just visit the forum to see if you have posted any stuff -you know it just lightens my heart every time i read your crap errr... posts.

the only thing you are sucessful is a making people laugh in this forum and not to forget the people who have bought your book

and -er could you spare a book for me please , am finding it hard to tell creative bed time stories to my little neice. plzzzzz. i would be very happy if you reply positively,,,, if you dont have any copies left ,,,,plzzzzz dont forget to send me one of the copies of your next book or revised editions......

thanking you,
your friendly neighbourhood indian,
haawk.

For someone who you find of little significance you Indians seem to be spending a lot of time on me. This reflects your obsessiveness of mind and attempts to prevent the message I am conveying from spreading. Now that the idea and details of Indian designs is out you cannot put it back in the bottle. :victory:

For someone who you find of little significance you Indians seem to be spending a lot of time on me. This reflects your obsessiveness of mind and attempts to prevent the message I am conveying from spreading. Now that the idea and details of Indian designs is out you cannot put it back in the bottle. :victory:

man i am sorry, other countries outsource their work to india ,we do not outsource to bangladesh !!!!! so i would be happy if you would let we indians design our plans ourselves rather than- doing the work for us:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom