What's new

Indian Lies Exposed....Again

do you seriously think it is 80KM inside .... it is mere 5-6 nautical inside from the LOC .... it was 3rd attempt to enter the territory ... it was indeed a bigger formation, trying desperately to just manage to enter, coz idea was just to obtain brownie points by somehow managing to stay in PK territory for few minutes. rest indian media will take care of with all thr Bollywood experience to cook stories !

nevertheless enjoy your half baked lies, u earned it ... we will respond in kind on our time and place of choice !

Thr were NO CAUSALITIES, NO EXPLOSIONS, NO MUNITIONS DUMP .... for all this world needs Proof !

The file you attached is not the right distance, Muzaffarabad (and Talgran) are in Azad Kashmir on the Pakistani side not in IOK! DG ISPR said they entered from 'Tangdhar', which is about 40 km from Jaba (outskirts of Balakot) where the jettisoned stores fell. Uff aaj kal ke bachay, thori mehnat karlia karo.

So you guys finally accept, Balakot KPK was hit and not Bala kote on LOC was hit.

The fact, that a target 80 Km on Paksitan side of LOC was hit, has become a very hard pill to swallow for Pakistani air-force fans, they are still not ready to believe it.
I have watched the video. Army admit it was in KPK Balakot not AJK

exactly
What happened to 110 km range F-16 Aim-120c
That is why they just come and run away from just 5 km area of Pakistan. I hope next time they should dare to enter and stay for at least 5 mins at least and we will send lots of boxes to them in return. Anyway we will show India how things to be done. for example

That is why they just come and run away from just 5 km area of Pakistan. I hope next time they should dare to enter and stay for at least 5 mins at least and we will send lots of boxes to them in return. Anyway we will show India how things to be done. for example

Bud, they were in Pakistan. Balkot. Accept it and move on. You showed them by tucking tail between legs.

Watch from 10:54 and just stop will all the lies. Your army is clearly admitting, Indian bomb fell on Balakot, KPK, which a good 80 Kms on Pakistan's side of LOC and not bala kote , as you have peddling since morning.

In psychology there us an interesting concept called DABDA

This is normal human response in a period of unexpected events

Now denial mode is running

PAF can not detect IAF planes at night violating airspace in 2019 PAF can not detect US planes at night violating airspace in 2011 Now its clear PAF only work between 9am to 5pm office time. This is the reason PAF called highly professional Airforce #Balakot :D
No it's.because of methodology they are implementing according to their defense minister.. lol

PAF can not detect IAF planes at night violating airspace in 2019 PAF can not detect US planes at night violating airspace in 2011 Now its clear PAF only work between 9am to 5pm office time. This is the reason PAF called highly professional Airforce #Balakot :D
Stop watching bollywood movie and welcome to real world
https://www.news18.com/news/india/i...-custody-protests-vulgar-display-2050711.html

No it's.because of methodology they are implementing according to their defense minister.. lol
read this

Good from nothing happened to,dropped payload in open land to,bombed a tree they have now come up with a hut.improvement

Chal yaar, saab kuch chor, tu hi hame dikha de wo training facilities where 350 died!!! Khoosh!! ab itna tu tu kar he lega, he na!!!:buba_phone::buba_phone:

Back
Top Bottom