What's new

Indian media is paranoid: Arnab Goswami gets trolled by Indians

He's a product of India's failed education system.
Failed Education System = No...
Arnab is Refined Most advanced 6th Generation Tech from RSS.
He belongs to Bhakt Class warriors.
Others are-
Rubica Liaquat
Rajat Sharma
Anjana
Sardana
Amish Devgan (B&D)
&
Time's Now Goons

@Shantanu_Left prove yourself lol.:P where do you get the best Sindhi food in Bombay?

Not too many places actually. Parsi food is more popular in Mumbai. Irani Chai restaurants serve a killer Chicken Dhansak.

Sindhis in India have a reputation for being tight with their money. They won't overspend. But they do splurge when in a group of friends. So the stereotype isn't entirely correct.

EDIT: the best place to get Sindhi food will be at the home of your Sindhi girlfriend. There must be restaurants but I am not really aware of them.

Some even thought I was Chinese. So there's no point in proving myself!

Well I am in Singapore, so yes, the Chinese are my regular clients, in my networking group. A few close friends as well.

Most of them get their ideas about Chinese culture and people through Sun Tzu's "The Art of War." While it's definitely a classic, they are seriously uninformed about the Chinese diaspora worldwide.

I'm intrigued now. What makes you say so? Is he a closet bhakt who's trolling?

Bhai, aaj ye sabhi mujhe Pakistani ya Chinese sabit kar kay rahengay. :undecided:

I'm intrigued now. What makes you say so? Is he a closet bhakt who's trolling?
He writes most ridiculous things that should come off as satire at best like the above Jewish conspiracy - fact is that all those companies/people operate in Pakistan too or all over the world for that matter. To believe that there's some Jewish conspiracy with Modi as their agent, you have to be extra gullible.

Pagal Pagal ko Pagal thori samjhta hai..

Very ture.

We must realise that the main aim of RSS is AKHAND BHARAT. For this they will go to what ever way it can be achieved. First they went and Killed their Father of Nation and then other leaders paving way into media ment now they could enter every mind in India. Today we see that the Indian Supreme Court has stated that India should be changed to Hindustan or Bharat in the Constitution. This is how they changed the entire concept of the world that India is no more a secular state rather a Hindu state.

Not just RSS but nearly all indians feel this way. Even indian Muslims think this. They still see Pakistan as indian territory being occupied by Muslims. Some even claim that Afghanistan and Bangladesh are also a part of india.

Back
Top Bottom