What's new

Indian media is paranoid: Arnab Goswami gets trolled by Indians

I respect Abhinandan much more than this guy. He is honest with his feelings and doesn't hate Pakistan.

This guy Arnab (names means rabbit, lol) is a total charlatan.

Labbaik! Jihad ya mout! Onward brothers.
Abhinandan (Abhi None Done) is a respectable soldier fighting for his nation. This ARNAB guy seems to be a thug, if I ever meet abhainandan I will offer him a cup of tea, but if i ever met Arnab I will surely kick him once atleast.

Abhinandan (Abhi None Done) is a respectable soldier fighting for his nation. This ARNAB guy seems to be a chutiya, if I ever meet abhainandan I will offer him a cup of tea, but if i ever met Arnab I will surely kick him once atleast.

I've been accused of being an Indian myself so I don't take false flagger accusations seriously. He can be whoever as long as he talks sense.

Correction.. you were not accused you were proven to be an Indian.

congrats you passed the duck test... probably the only test you ever passed.

I actually like this indian. At least he is being honest with his views and doesn't try to hide them. arnab goswami is just saying what all indians REALLY think and feel about Pakistan, Pakistanis and Muslims. That is why he is so popular and treated like a god by indians.

Like I said he is a normal Indian..

well then .. Kashmir was also never part of India also.... did India exist before 1947?

before1947 there was English rule and before that, there was a 1000 year Muslim rule and before than there was no civilization.

Just a pack of princely states having the most bizarre practices on the face of this planet.

he looks and sounds like a transgender version of jasmine manzoor ... he even screams like her

Correction.. you were not accused you were proven to be an Indian.

congrats you passed the duck test... probably the only test you ever passed.

Like I said he is a normal Indian..

well then .. Kashmir was also never part of India also.... did India exist before 1947?

before1947 there was English rule and before that, there was a 1000 year Muslim rule and before than there was no civilization.

Just a pack of princely states having the most bizarre practices on the face of this planet.

The only difference between him and a normal indian is that he says out loud exactly what all other indians think and feel whereas they all try to hide it.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

This Indian anchor Arnab Goswammi having a serious brain disorder or in menstrual cycle pains. Pakistan shot down two Indian Drones in last few days, while China was abusing them on Ladakh border side.

Pakistanis are loving it. Chinese are loving it. Turks are loving it. Arabs are kicking them out.

:smitten::smitten:

I was surprised to know that Arnab holds 82 percent share of Republic TV which is around 1000 Crore Indian rupees in value. He is printing notes while we think he is stupid.

It's not by him, it's by an even bigger asswipe Imam Tauhidi

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

This Indian anchor Arnab Goswammi having a serious brain disorder or in menstrual cycle pains. Pakistan shot down two Indian Drones in last few days, while China was abusing them on Ladakh border side.

Pakistanis are loving it. Chinese are loving it. Turks are loving it. Arabs are kicking them out.

:smitten::smitten:

Arabs are busy sucking them off. See what UAE did in the OIC

I was surprised to know that Arnab holds 82 percent share of Republic TV which is around 1000 Crore Indian rupees in value. He is printing notes while we think he is stupid.

Oh he is smart... it just the people who listen and believe are the fools

Back
Top Bottom