What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

45507352.cms

They are pointing these gestures towards the crowd after the match.

Whether their actions are punishable or not, that will be decided by the disciplinary committee !!

Seems these guys are too much excited after beating India just by one goal margin!!
The match would have gone either way.

Tournament Director Wiert Doyer then spoke to Pakistani camp and said International Hockey Federation (FIH) has accepted their apology

"The celebration of the Pakistani team contained some behaviour that warranted further investigation by me as Tournament Director. As a result I have spoken to the Head Coach of the Pakistan team, Mr. Shahnaz Sheikh and told him that the behaviour of Pakistan players went beyond what is acceptable to standards of the FIH," Doyer said
Champions Trophy: Pakistani players celebrate India win with obscene gestures - The Times of India

It wasnt about delhi or Bhubaneshwar. they simply could afford to do that because they knew they were enjoying certain immunity or security provided to the international team.As simple as that.
I watched the whole celebration, and hoped some sane Pakistani would say something about it but I guess it was too much to ask for it. Still I am surprised to see not many from the other side of the border found anything wrong with it. I guess we should stop expecting a gentlemen like behavior from across the border.

good God again you make it sound like it was all hunky dory with the crowd and suddenly the players thought f**k this lets disrespect them
Indian crowd have used or do you insulting terms when there team plays against Pakistan case in point the Inzamam incident in Canada
again with the protection if something of that sort had happened try hosting another champions trophy

so you're telling me the players reaction by showing those ebscene gestures to crowd was justified ?? wow !

and I know any lapse in security means no hosting of any other champions trophy and apparently Pakistani players knew this as well, hence that audacity to misbehave.

so you're telling me the players reaction by showing those ebscene gestures to crowd was justified ?? wow !

and I know any lapse in security means no hosting of any other champions trophy and apparently Pakistani players knew this as well, hence that audacity to misbehave.

Indian cricketers also know about this security "luck" and that's why again and again show disrespectful behavior.

I watched the whole celebration, and hoped some sane Pakistani would say something about it but I guess it was too much to ask for it. Still I am surprised to see not many from the other side of the border found anything wrong with it. I guess we should stop expecting a gentlemen like behavior from across the border.

irony is.. they think its justified because Virat Kohli did it in a cricket match :rolleyes:

Indian cricketers also know about this security "luck" and that's why again and again show disrespectful behavior again and again.

and they are wrong. and I can proudly say our media and even the members in this very forum are brave enough to say that was wrong. Do you have the guts to accept that ?

and they are wrong. and I can proudly say our media and even the members in this very forum are brave enough to say that was wrong. Do you have the guts to accept that ?

I also condemn any such behavior. In fact any Pakistani would. But it is funny Indians talking about sportsman spirit. Pakistanis would have accepted such objections from Germany or Netherlands but India? Seriously?

it was understandable!
i wouldn't do it but lets face it...it was a tense game you are high on adrenaline the crowd goes maa-behn on you the perfect storm to bring that reaction out from you
you should really stop with the lucky bit it was the Pakistani players with the sticks if one or two had broken off from the security cover i have no doubt who would have ended on the recieving end !

irony is.. they think its justified because Virat Kohli did it in a cricket match :rolleyes:
Well they reacted this way because they think there will be no International game in Pakistan no more. So there is no need to respect the home crowd.

Indian are acting like kids "khaidaan gay na khaidan dian gay, khutii wich moot dian gay" :pop:

Indian are acting like kids "khaidaan gay na khaidan dian gay, khutii wich moot dian gay" :pop:
Asian Games ka final bhi tha ... no one insulted the crowd. If thats your idea of celebrating a win, good luck.

I also condemn any such behavior. In fact any Pakistani would. But it is funny Indians talking about sportsman spirit. Pakistanis would have accepted such objections from Germany or Netherlands but India? Seriously?

You already have made your mind that if it's India it cant be acceeted. For you such gestures at Indian audience is alright. well many like you are in India as well, they think Pakistani team or fans don't deserve respect.. does that mean they are right ?

You already have made your mind that if it's India it cant be acceeted. For you such gestures at Indian audience is alright. well many like you are in India as well, they think Pakistani team or fans don't deserve respect.. does that mean they are right ?

I never said Indian team or fans deserve disrespect. But due to overwhelming number of incidents of disrespectful behavior by Indian players that happen regularly, it is hard for us to accept such objections from you guys. Anyways I already said I don't support such behavior. Neither most of Pakistanis.

it was understandable!
i wouldn't do it but lets face it...it was a tense game you are high on adrenaline the crowd goes maa-behn on you the perfect storm to bring that reaction out from you
you should really stop with the lucky bit it was the Pakistani players with the sticks if one or two had broken off from the security cover i have no doubt who would have ended on the recieving end !

I totally understand what you are tryin to say. am not saying there was no possibility that the crowd might have not done anything at all. But then the question arises should all teams react on the basis of the quality of crowd ? I am not saying Indian crowd is perfect but can any country claim that their crowd is perfect ? Can you claim that for Pakistani crowd ?? ofcourse not. Every crowd has that elements but the crowd are not the focus, they are not the role models, they are not being followed, its the players who control and build respect for the game and thats why you have seen Virat Kohlis and Greg Chappels been criticised for good and not the crowd who calls Inzy alu.

that would just trigger a chain reaction reaction. and given the size of team and teh size of the crowd you understand who actually would be at the recieving end.

Back
Top Bottom