What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

Asian Games ka final bhi tha ... no one insulted the crowd. If thats your idea of celebrating a win, good luck.

How you are sure that your crowd didn't provoked the players?

Now don't bring the sportsmanship crap, player at the end are also human. If your crowed can make coolest player like inzimam angry than charging these youngmen is far easy.

How you are sure that your crowd didn't provoked the players?

Now don't bring the sportsmanship crap, player at the end are also human. If your crowed can make coolest player like inzimam angry than charging these youngmen is far easy.
It's all good bro, it was just a mention. No butt hurt feeling here. You guys won fair and square. Your day and you deserve to enjoy it.

I totally understand what you are tryin to say. am not saying there was no possibility that the crowd might have not done anything at all. But then the question arises should all teams react on the basis of the quality of crowd ? I am not saying Indian crowd is perfect but can any country claim that their crowd is perfect ? Can you claim that for Pakistani crowd ?? ofcourse not. Every crowd has that elements but the crowd are not the focus, they are not the role models, they are not being followed, its the players who control and build respect for the game and thats why you have seen Virat Kohlis and Greg Chappels been criticised for good and not the crowd who calls Inzy alu.

that would just trigger a chain reaction reaction. and given the size of team and teh size of the crowd you understand who actually would be at the recieving end.
check out this video

now here is the best player in the world....perhaps even the most humble guy you can find and has a lazor sharp focus during the game but even he loses it for a second

as for the Pakistani crowd well sadly we haven't had international games here for quite a while but here is what happened when the Indians last visited

india_pakistan_cricket_fans_20070820.jpg

Pakistan defeat India to meet Germany in Champions Trophy final - Sport - DAWN.COM

In a statement issued by tournament director Wiert Doyer, the International Hockey Federation (FIH) said Shahnaz had apologised for his team's rude gestures towards the crowd.

“I have spoken to Shahnaz and told him that the behaviour of Pakistan players went beyond what is acceptable to standards of the FIH,” Doyer was quoted as saying in the statement.

“Shahnaz has apologised and assured me that this behaviour will not occur again.”

check out this video

now here is the best player in the world....perhaps even the most humble guy you can find and has a lazor sharp focus during the game but even he loses it for a second

as for the Pakistani crowd well sadly we haven't had international games here for quite a while but here is what happened when the Indians last visited

india_pakistan_cricket_fans_20070820.jpg

Lol.. Messi is my fav too ..but I dont endorse his gestures towards the madrid fans. If you remember , Messi was criticed by the fans and experts equally after that match.

And nice to see Indian fans getting accomodated in Pakistani stadium and welcomed. But bro what you showing also happends in India..you can easily find cases where Indian fans cheer for Pakistani team, Indian fans with Pakistani flags and many other friendly gestures.anyway, I jus hope things get better and both players and fans of both the countries show proper sportsman spirit. I will retreat to bed now. . Good night !!

I can understand the gesture was inappropriate and should have been made, but fact also remains Indians would never skip any beat to ruin Pakistan's joy. The just can't accept the fact that we own them in Cricket and Hockey :D only mentioned these two sports because they really like it else we keep owning them in all other sports :P

Good job by the Media. Aim higher- at lifetime bans. And eventually throw Pakistan out of FIFA, SAARC, Commonwealth and UN.

No ban cry babies :lol:
When will this Indian nation stop crying and accept the realities?

Dont quite understand why Pakistanis are defending their teams behaviour and in turn attacking the media for showing what the Pakistani team did after winning?

Do you people fail to understand that showing cheap behaviour towards fans is unacceptable?

There is something wrong with the Pakistani psyche.

I watched the whole celebration, and hoped some sane Pakistani would say something about it but I guess it was too much to ask for it. Still I am surprised to see not many from the other side of the border found anything wrong with it. I guess we should stop expecting a gentlemen like behavior from across the border.
Equally surprised.

I actually thought Pakistanis would condemn this sort of behaviour of their team instead of condoning it and even celebrating it. Our mistake.

I can understand the gesture was inappropriate and should have been made, but fact also remains Indians would never skip any beat to ruin Pakistan's joy. The just can't accept the fact that we own them in Cricket and Hockey :D only mentioned these two sports because they really like it else we keep owning them in all other sports :P

Your first generation of cricketers had very talented players no doubt about that. The current generation of players is mostly fixers and chuckers. So for one generation you had the upper hand now we play better. Stop being delusional and living in the past.
And when shit hits the fan, we own you guys body and soul. That is why even small victories entices such expression of vehemence from your top sportspersons!

Back
Top Bottom