What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

hy luckily they did nt beat up innocent kasmiris this time.

After the vote results come in, they will. Just be glad they havent started cutting open the wombs of Muslim mothers.. that tendency is very high when something negative vis-a-vis Pakistan happens.

After the vote results come in, they will. Just be glad they havent started cutting open the wombs of Muslim mothers.. that tendency is very high when something negative vis-a-vis Pakistan happens.

Yeah No.

When you go pissing off the fans from the host nation like the dudes below:

indiavspakistan(1).jpg

......any negative reaction from their end is pretty understandable.

International hockey federation has already ordered an enquiry into the matter. I hope this is enough for you to understand the kind of hooliganism displayed by the international Pakistani players.

International Hockey Federation has said that no action will be taken against any of the pakistani player.
BTW.You indians should know some manners of hosting an event and also have some ability to digest Pakistani victory
Khatam ho gya tumhara show
Ro Bharat Ro
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I happened to see that match. I did see some Pakistani players where showing "F" symbol towards the crowd :-/ . Celebration is one thing but disrespecting fans is totally another. They should respect their work and audience.

End of the day audience pays them :)
Could u provide me a picture of our players showing ``F`` signs to the spectators.I saw the whole match but did`nt see the ``F`` sign.May b u have a special pair of eyes

Indian tried their best to force FIH to ban Pakistani players before final match against Germany. But Indian were failed to get success into their this poor mission as well.

Todays match "Indian" will disturb a lot Pakistani players off the ptich and into the pitch against Germany.

Petty people, that is all that can be said for Indians... and sadly I mean in general now.

and behaving the way pak players behaved with the crowd makes them great people, huh. crowd is crowd. where are the senses of these so called professional player?

International Hockey Federation has said that no action will be taken against any of the pakistani player.
BTW.

yes I heard the news that came later.

You indians should know some manners of hosting an event and also have some ability to digest Pakistani victoryv

manners did you say ?? please.... teach them your players. In case you havent seen the pics as you claim then google should help you.

Pakistan has yet to lose against India in Champions Trophy. This losing streak has continued since 1978. The butt hurt is very deep on this one.

eqV0733.jpg

and you know the pain very well....just like cricket world cup right ??

Indian tried their best to force FIH to ban Pakistani players before final match against Germany. But Indian were failed to get success into their this poor mission as well.

Todays match "Indian" will disturb a lot Pakistani players off the ptich and into the pitch against Germany.

they could have avoided it by being genuinely sorry for what they have done.. so I would not be surprised if what you say actually occurs.

This is the same crowd that cheered for Pakistan in the match against netherlands...and this is how these pakistani players react,,,what a bunch a uncouth @$$holes!!!

and you know the pain very well....just like cricket world cup right ??

Here's the record of Team Mother India that will give you Grade A butt hurt.

Total Tests
: 59
Test Won by Pakistan: 12
Test Won by India: 9
Draw: 38

Total ODIs: 126
ODI Won by Pakistan: 72
ODI Won by India: 50

Draw: 4

#ROINDIARO

inb4-butthurt_o_345843.jpg

Total Tests

#ROINDIARO

why dont you add world cup record also.....o Pakistan is sitting on "zero"

Two Pakistani Players Banned for Final Match....Looks like Pakistani lost the final after their naked dance....

Total Tests

#ROINDIARO

please see his comments properly and then read mine before quoting me for any replies. His comment was on undefeated hockey team in champions trophy for which said jus like India and Pakitan in world cup.

and in case you really want to talk about cricket please open a new thread.. I will be more than happy tp show you the mirror how this stats are chainging very fast.

as for the capsule please keep this for yourself too many butthurts for you guys compared to we indians.. hope you understand ;)

and finally they got something for propaganda....... Loosers
News for you...2 Pakistani Players are banned for finals and Pakistan team officially apologizes to India for their stupid behavior :D

Back
Top Bottom