What's new

Indian Media: We Would Capture Beijing in Two Days if China Doesn't Leave Ladakh

Lol, Delhi---the capital---was enslaved. Delhi represented Hindu power, not us. Muslim Punjabi generals were at the forefront of defeat Hindu forces under Akbar the Great.

Islam liberated people of our region from clutches of Hindu-caste system, and we rose up to decimate the Hindu power in the region and caused the light of Islam to spread. Those with backbone and moral courage saw the justice of Islam and left the backward, inhumane, barbaric practices of Hinduism. For that, we are proud of our noble ancestors.

While people in your country continue to drink cow urine and eat cow shit and have cow shit festivals like one below. Couldn't be happier as a Pakistani Muslim instead of being an Indian Hindu.
View attachment 640404

Lol, there were no 93k Pakistani soldiers. Only 50k soldiers....an expeditionary force fighting thousands of miles away from Pakistan mainland and surrounded by hostile population. 93k number included the civil servants of Pak administration as well. Don't confuse yourself.

Secondly, 71 was more of a civil-war between two Muslim groups. Indian army helped one Muslim side (Bengalis) against another Muslim side. I don't really count civil wars for much....but if we go by Indian sources and narrative (which I don't believe btw), even in 71---superior Pakistan military utterly cucked Hindus.

In the Islamic-Hindu context (not just Indo-Pak), 71 war was complete Islamic victory over Hindus. It created a new Muslim-state on world map and decimated Hindus in East Bengal who were living there for 1000+ years.

According to Indian scholars/researchers: 2.47 MILLION Hindus went unaccounted for during 71 war and refugee crisis etc. Pakistan had decided to liberate Bangladesh even before the war began (Henry Kessinger confirms it). But before we did that, we sent in our military and DECIMATED Hindus forever. Hindus went from 22% of Bangladesh to 8% today, largely because of Pakistani military offensive.

Afterwards, 50k Pakistani troops came out unscathed due to Shimla agreement (93k number includes civil administration as well, so inaccurate)----whereby Pakistan even kept the Indian territory it gained as a result of Pakistani victory at Chamb sector offensive.

So all in all: Pakistan decided to give independence to Bangladesh (as confirmed by Henry Kissenger himself). But before we did so, we went in----decimated Hindus in their millions, our military action caused Bangladesh to become 90% Muslim today, we did not pay any price for our strategic military decimation of Hindus, and instead got to keep Indian territory in critical Chamb sector as well.

Sounds like a strategic victory to me, tell me with a straight face its not? :D We decided to give Bangladesh independence on our own and before we did so----we reduced Hindus from 20% to near 10% in a matter of few months via our expeditionary force. You did not even punish a single Pakistani officer for their actions in Bangladesh.

Not only Bangladesh, Pakistan also played a critical role in decimating Soviet Union in Afghan War (the same Soviet Union that helped india in 71 at the UN), and hence bringing 4,000,000 sq km land into Islamic control. Pakistan's this achievement alone is bigger than ANY Hindu achievement geopolitically for past 5000 years. You couldn't even save Hindu monarchy in Nepal (a small country surrounded by you). Communits over-threw Hindu Monarchy in Nepal. Remember? Lol

Its late night here in the US, so lets cut it. I could've literally written a whole thesis on these issues but oh well, I don't need :) Alhamdulillah status quo is beautiful for us as Islam continues to expand globally while Hindutva idiots stay stuck in 15th century without any hope of ever getting ahead in this civilizational struggle being played on the world stage. You have one broken, left-ever, defiled country left and in there too, you folks have declined below 80%. Yeah, good luck
Small fact. Akbar wasn't Muslim. He subscribed to a faith called Din-e-Elahi.

But interesting rant to gloat over killing your citizens and surrendering.

Lol, Delhi---the capital---was enslaved. Delhi represented Hindu power, not us. Muslim Punjabi generals were at the forefront of defeat Hindu forces under Akbar the Great.

Islam liberated people of our region from clutches of Hindu-caste system, and we rose up to decimate the Hindu power in the region and caused the light of Islam to spread. Those with backbone and moral courage saw the justice of Islam and left the backward, inhumane, barbaric practices of Hinduism. For that, we are proud of our noble ancestors.

While people in your country continue to drink cow urine and eat cow shit and have cow shit festivals like one below. Couldn't be happier as a Pakistani Muslim instead of being an Indian Hindu.
View attachment 640404

Lol, there were no 93k Pakistani soldiers. Only 50k soldiers....an expeditionary force fighting thousands of miles away from Pakistan mainland and surrounded by hostile population. 93k number included the civil servants of Pak administration as well. Don't confuse yourself.

Secondly, 71 was more of a civil-war between two Muslim groups. Indian army helped one Muslim side (Bengalis) against another Muslim side. I don't really count civil wars for much....but if we go by Indian sources and narrative (which I don't believe btw), even in 71---superior Pakistan military utterly cucked Hindus.

In the Islamic-Hindu context (not just Indo-Pak), 71 war was complete Islamic victory over Hindus. It created a new Muslim-state on world map and decimated Hindus in East Bengal who were living there for 1000+ years.

According to Indian scholars/researchers: 2.47 MILLION Hindus went unaccounted for during 71 war and refugee crisis etc. Pakistan had decided to liberate Bangladesh even before the war began (Henry Kessinger confirms it). But before we did that, we sent in our military and DECIMATED Hindus forever. Hindus went from 22% of Bangladesh to 8% today, largely because of Pakistani military offensive.

Afterwards, 50k Pakistani troops came out unscathed due to Shimla agreement (93k number includes civil administration as well, so inaccurate)----whereby Pakistan even kept the Indian territory it gained as a result of Pakistani victory at Chamb sector offensive.

So all in all: Pakistan decided to give independence to Bangladesh (as confirmed by Henry Kissenger himself). But before we did so, we went in----decimated Hindus in their millions, our military action caused Bangladesh to become 90% Muslim today, we did not pay any price for our strategic military decimation of Hindus, and instead got to keep Indian territory in critical Chamb sector as well.

Sounds like a strategic victory to me, tell me with a straight face its not? :D We decided to give Bangladesh independence on our own and before we did so----we reduced Hindus from 20% to near 10% in a matter of few months via our expeditionary force. You did not even punish a single Pakistani officer for their actions in Bangladesh.

Not only Bangladesh, Pakistan also played a critical role in decimating Soviet Union in Afghan War (the same Soviet Union that helped india in 71 at the UN), and hence bringing 4,000,000 sq km land into Islamic control. Pakistan's this achievement alone is bigger than ANY Hindu achievement geopolitically for past 5000 years. You couldn't even save Hindu monarchy in Nepal (a small country surrounded by you). Communits over-threw Hindu Monarchy in Nepal. Remember? Lol

Its late night here in the US, so lets cut it. I could've literally written a whole thesis on these issues but oh well, I don't need :) Alhamdulillah status quo is beautiful for us as Islam continues to expand globally while Hindutva idiots stay stuck in 15th century without any hope of ever getting ahead in this civilizational struggle being played on the world stage. You have one broken, left-ever, defiled country left and in there too, you folks have declined below 80%. Yeah, good luck

1) I am sure you know that our combined ancestors had the privilege of being slaves of most dominant power of that time i. e. Britishers.

2) Being of similar if not same league, please treat us they way you treat your other former slave colleagues.

3) If only I start writing the achievements of two countries, you sure will appreciate that the achievements of your people dwarfs in comparison to ours, even if we take the size of your country as comparison (Not you say that you have not achieved anything after independence).

Last edited:

I enjoyed it. Even took a screenshot before the elite members invaluable post, glorifying massacres is deleted by someone who is image conscious.
The 93k surrendering is what set off the rant.

Since the "Republic TV" is the mouth piece of ruling Indian establishment and BJP, frustration expressed in this segment is a clear proof that China is indeed occupying the territory India claimed. Indian fanboys will ofcourse think otherwise.

btw, what happened to the Indian army memo for Indian media not to speculate and publish stories about current conflict?

You know illahi means God in Arabic. Din as in the way?

I enjoyed it. Even took a screenshot before the elite members invaluable post, glorifying massacres is deleted by someone who is image conscious.
The 93k surrendering is what set off the rant.
Lol. Imagine trying to keep a straight face if he rants in front of you.

Lol. Imagine trying to keep a straight face if he rants in front of you.
Lot of anger and unresolved issues.
I am 6'4" he wont rant in front of me.
But the posts by Pakistani members based in the west, especially uk seem to be more extreme than their counterparts in Pakistan. American Pakistanis are generally more well adjusted. I might be wrong.
I think its disillusionment with their lives and maybe just good old envy wrt Indians.

And ppl have upvoted his comment.

But the posts by Pakistani members based in the west, especially uk seem to be more extreme than their counterparts in Pakistan. American Pakistanis are generally more well adjusted. I might be wrong.
I think its disillusionment with their lives and maybe just good old envy wrt Indians.

Yes, in the US most have cordial relations with Indians. Big socio-economic disparity in UK and rest of Europe.

Hard to be envious of indians when india contains the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor in the world and is the biggest recipient of american aid:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/a-third-of-the-worlds-poor-live-in-india-says-un-45376

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

https://wap.business-standard.com/a...-stunted-children-under-5-118121000073_1.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/asia/201507141024617963/

Add to the fact that indians have a low racial IQ which is why 1.4 billion Indians have never ever invented ANY advanced Sciences or technologies EVER:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/

There at least 160 countries that are way ahead of india and are due more envy than india could EVER attract.

Yes, in the US most have cordial relations with Indians. Big socio-economic disparity in UK and rest of Europe.

The economic disparity of indians is the worst on the planet as india contains the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world and Pakistsn doesn't:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/a-third-of-the-worlds-poor-live-in-india-says-un-45376

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

https://wap.business-standard.com/a...-stunted-children-under-5-118121000073_1.html

1) I am sure you know that our combined ancestors had the privilege of being slaves of most dominant power of that time i. e. Britishers.

2) Being of similar if not same league, please treat us they way you treat your other former slave colleagues.

3) If only I start writing the achievements of two countries, you sure will appreciate that the achievements of your people dwarfs in comparison to ours, even if we take the size of your country as comparison (Not you say that you have not achieved anything after independence).

From the horse mouth, the Indian VCOAS...

Pakistan defence industrial base better than ours: Army vice chief

Lt. Gen. Sarath Chand, Vice Chief of Army Staff (VCOAS), said the ordnance factories have not been able to keep pace with changing technology while "there is no competition whatsoever" and it is "an unsuccessful method of supporting our defence requirements".

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ase-better-than-ours-army-vice-chief-4766949/

But on 2nd thought, David Headley was a Pakistani American who changed his name to kill Indian civilians.
Maybe American Pakistanis are just more sophisticated than the British ones and this guy is a fob. Who knows ?

Back
Top Bottom