What's new

Indian militant Threat to Australian Cricketers !!

Ok .. It is now proved that the thread starter manipulated the news ,

1. Nowhere this news terms Shiv Sena as Militant organisation .
2. This link is not Australian , this is dawn news. I Pakistani website I believe . In other words, no so credible for a news related to India . Thread starter posted this as a news from "The Australian"
Is there any neutral source confirming this ?

@THREAD STARTER : What were you trying to achieve by manipulating the news contents . :what: In my opinion , you cannot achive anything , you're wasting your time .

Barret : Are you the second Avataar of the thread started .

Ok .. It is now proved that the thread starter manipulated the news ,

1. Nowhere this news terms Shiv Sena as Militant organisation .
2. This link is not Australian , this is dawn news. I Pakistani website I believe . In other words, no so credible for a news related to India . Thread starter posted this as a news from "The Australian"
Is there any neutral source confirming this ?

@THREAD STARTER : What were you trying to achieve by manipulating the news contents . :what: In my opinion , you cannot achive anything , you wasting your time .

Barret : Are you the second Avataar of the thread started .

See my above thread..

Thanks Red Dwarf , i got the links ..

BTW , Why are you posting in behalf of TS .... Are you also another avatar of him or another non-indian with a indian flag in yoir profile .

YES. ANY COMPLAINTS....
No grudges mate ... Just want to say one thing ...

BE what you are !!!

If you really are a non-indian and prentending to be an indian , then I am sorry you are just fooling yourselves ,

Antartica

Your knowledge about international media is very poor or maybe you are wearing those pro-indian glasses that has just blinded you from anything else.
Dawn is not a Pakistani "Website" it is the second biggest and most credible Media Group of Pakistan running a leading English news paper and a TV channel (Dawn News) and trust me it is more credible then most of your bias Indian media.

First there were talks of a conspiracy theory as there was no link provided and now when a couple of them are posted all of a sudden they are not credible.
An advice for the indian members, for heavens sake every news that is not in the favor of indian interests is not a conspiracy theory and act like adults please, no society is perfect. We all have our problems, unless you admit this first the rectification phase will never come.

:cheers:

Antartica

Your knowledge about international media is very poor or maybe you are wearing those pro-indian glasses that has just blinded you from anything else.
Dawn is not a Pakistani "Website" it is the second biggest and most credible Media Group of Pakistan running a leading English news paper and a TV channel (Dawn News) and trust me it is more credible then most of your bias Indian media.

First there were talks of a conspiracy theory as there was no link provided and now when a couple of them are posted all of a sudden they are not credible.
An advice for the indian members, for heavens sake every news that is not in the favor of indian interests is not a conspiracy theory and act like adults please, no society is perfect. We all have our problems, unless you admit this first the rectification phase will never come.

You are proving yourselves wrong . Dawn is a Pakistani newsgroup and therefore would be Pakistani . So technically speaking its a Pakistani website .

Secondly , I can also say that you are also wearing those pro-pakistani glasses that has just blinded you from anything else.

\
No body said that its a conspiracy , I just asked for the link which you provided . Thanks for that .
What I asked that the news was manipulated and I asked why and I didnt recd any reply for that .

BTW , why are you going so aggressive . You have to be cool in pressure situations . I would advice you to take a chill pill .

and , Thanks that you are now using the pakistani flags in you profile ... BTW why were you projecting you location as India before ?

That guy is trying to regain some lost support of the people..he is playing some dirty politics to do it..as Asim said he is becoming clown now with all these empty threats :disagree:

@Antartica..red dwarf is 100% Indian ..and he is from my state too :cheers:

Antartica

Also , one suggestion ,however I do not like to give free suggestions .

DONT EVER USE PHRASES LIKE "TRUST ME , BELIEVE ME " . The moment you use these lines , you seem like a looser .
If what you are asking is really true , everybody would find that and believe . PLS NOTE THAT YOU CAN FOOL A FEW BUT NOT ALL ...

You are proving yourselves wrong . Dawn is a Pakistani newsgroup and therefore would be Pakistani . So technically speaking its a Pakistani website .

Secondly , I can also say that you are also wearing those pro-pakistani glasses that has just blinded you from anything else.

\
No body said that its a conspiracy , I just asked for the link which you provided . Thanks for that .
What I asked that the news was manipulated and I asked why and I didnt recd any reply for that .

BTW , why are you going so aggressive . You have to be cool in pressure situations . I would advice you to take a chill pill .

and , Thanks that you are now using the pakistani flags in you profile ... BTW why were you projecting you location as India before ?

It's not just some Pakistani Website brother, anyhow I suppose you wouldn't understand.

are you talking about me using an Indian flag ? are u dreaming?:hang2:

you need to take a more serious pill then the 'chill' pill

It's not just some Pakistani Website brother, anyhow I suppose you wouldn't understand.

are you talking about me using an Indian flag ? are u dreaming?:hang2:

you need to take a more serious pill then the 'chill' pill
Barrett Said :
"It's not just some Pakistani Website brother, anyhow I suppose you wouldn't understand."

Prove it that dawn is a foreign media group . Dawn is a very old media group and its roots are pakistani .

Barret Said :
"are you talking about me using an Indian flag ? are u dreaming?"

You are again fooling yourself . I saw your profile displaying your country and place as India . Pls do not pretend like a looser . Have some self respect . If you did something that stick to it brother .

Anyways lets dont make this thread as barrett and antartica argument thread . lets stick to topic . Take a chill pill and I would take one too . :-)

Back
Top Bottom