What's new

Indian militant Threat to Australian Cricketers !!

Barrett Said :
"It's not just some Pakistani Website brother, anyhow I suppose you wouldn't understand."

Prove it that dawn is a foreign media group . Dawn is a very old media group and its roots are pakistani .

Barret Said :
"are you talking about me using an Indian flag ? are u dreaming?"

You are again fooling yourself . I saw your profile displaying your country and place as India . Pls do not pretend like a looser . Have some self respect . If you did something that stick to it brother .

Anyways lets dont make this thread as barrett and antartica argument thread . lets stick to topic . Take a chill pill and I would take one too . :-)

Barrett said:
Your knowledge about international media is very poor or maybe you are wearing those pro-indian glasses that has just blinded you from anything else.
Dawn is not a Pakistani "Website" it is the second biggest and most credible Media Group of Pakistan running a leading English news paper and a TV channel (Dawn News) and trust me it is more credible then most of your bias Indian media.

Please read with your eyes open before you start replying, you are even seeing indian flas everywhere with those glasses on

Yes you are most welcome to put forward your comments to support your argument but me using an Indian flag ? seriously you have been day dreaming.
An Indian Flag over my dead body, infact why am I even replying to your wet dreams.
I was under the impression that i'm having an argument with an adult but i've been fooled by yet another indian.

:wave:

Last edited:
Yes you are most welcome to put forward your comments to support your argument but me using an Indian flag ? seriously you have been day dreaming.
An Indian Flag over my dead body, infact why am I even replying to your wet dreams.
I was under the impression that i'm having an argument with an adult but i've been fooled by yet another indian.

:wave:

hmm ... so you are an adult .... why are you giving me an impression that you are 16 yrs old .

And , you are fooling yourself . Nobody is fooling you .

at last one tip .....( I hate giving free tips )
Don't underestimate the Indians . This is the problem with you guys ( I mean pakistanis ) that you always underestimate them .
You live in a self styled belief that you are ahead of them in every field and thats just a fake "belief" .

Pakistanis are capable persons and can do too good in every field but they need to accept their shortcomings and work hard for that . But sadly , you are always busy in some other activities .

You can never be great only because you think so , You would be great when others say his . But you that you have to prove yourselves , like your chinese friends have proved .

Ok .. It is now proved that the thread starter manipulated the news ,

1. Nowhere this news terms Shiv Sena as Militant organisation .
2. This link is not Australian , this is dawn news. I Pakistani website I believe . In other words, no so credible for a news related to India . Thread starter posted this as a news from "The Australian"
Is there any neutral source confirming this ?

@THREAD STARTER : What were you trying to achieve by manipulating the news contents . :what: In my opinion , you cannot achive anything , you're wasting your time .

Barret : Are you the second Avataar of the thread started .

Mumbai | Australian cricket team | Indian Premier League

Here is an Australian source mentioning Shiv Sena as Militant organization. And why not, specially if they act no better than other Militant groups threatening to disrupt an international event.

Militant is the word use here - I would have used jack as se s.
Much better headline:
Indian JACKASS group threatens Australian cricketers after attacks

Here is an Australian source mentioning Shiv Sena as Militant organization. And why not, specially if they act no better than other Militant groups threatening to disrupt an international event.

Militant is the word use here - I would have used jack as se s.
Much better headline:
Indian JACKASS group threatens Australian cricketers after attacks
Ok my bad ,,,, agreed , yes , Its there in this posting .

they shouldn't put cricket in their political bioscope .

No its Pathetic , Now west will know a bit about Hindu extremism , Australians are already talking about not sending their team anymore to even play the World cup if this thing goes on.

hmm... where do you see a threat in the comments of Bal Thakrey (who I dont approve of anyway)?? I seem to have missed it.. All I see is a strong protest (which is childish.. I agree to conworldus).

WOW! That was simply great!!

Indians are being regularly killed in Australia, but never saw such an enthusiastic bashing. And now an Indian leader protests and see how many Indians stand against him!

This is India!! You would care about what an old man losing his control over his own people says about a game of bat and ball between 11 browns and 11 whites. And half of all these come regularly under spotlight because of irresponsible statements or actions.

But nobody seems to care about lost lives.

Originally Posted by antartica
Ok .. It is now proved that the thread starter manipulated the news ,

1. Nowhere this news terms Shiv Sena as Militant organisation .
2. This link is not Australian , this is dawn news. I Pakistani website I believe . In other words, no so credible for a news related to India . Thread starter posted this as a news from "The Australian"
Is there any neutral source confirming this ?

it is proved that you have no credibility of your language .

here it is .. Australian links

Indian militant threat to Aussie cricketers - The West Australian

WOW! That was simply great!!

Indians are being regularly killed in Australia, but never saw such an enthusiastic bashing. And now an Indian leader protests and see how many Indians stand against him!

This is India!! You would care about what an old man losing his control over his own people says about a game of bat and ball between 11 browns and 11 whites. And half of all these come regularly under spotlight because of irresponsible statements or actions.

But nobody seems to care about lost lives

Bull **** putting thing is 40 font does not make them true, try looking up the facts rather than making the same uneducated statement over and over.

ONE read 1 single Indian was killed walking across a park late at night. No one knows as yet why, for all we know it was a junkie hoping he had some cash.

One indian man suspected of doing an insurance job on his car gets burns and then trys to blame it on 4 mysterious assailants that no one else in the street could see.

Students in melborne are one of the favorite targets of the gangs in certain areas because they are regarded as rich.

None of the above can be shown to be racially based what sure is racially based is the crap coming out of India driven by an incompetent media and self serving politicians. Now it has reached the stage where Indias are threatening to kill people because they are australians. It seems that all the racist comments are coming from one direction and it doesnt seem to be from australians.

There have not as yet been racial problems for indians with the general australian population but a few more weeks of indians calling australians racist murderers and telling them come to india we will kill you then you can expect it to start.

Obviously there is a reason why Thackrey and Shiv Sena have not been in power for so long.....

Such irresponsible statements only go to prove the desperation that Shiv Sena and its leadership face in trying to gain voter attention.....
Besides I think BT has grossly underrated the level of Cricket fanaticism in India.....esp Mumbai

hmm... where do you see a threat in the comments of Bal Thakrey (who I dont approve of anyway)?? I seem to have missed it.. All I see is a strong protest (which is childish.. I agree to conworldus).

Read the article posted in an Australian National newpaper post #1;)

Besides your delightful BT the IPL seems to be adding more mud to the already muddied waters in this matter.
The IPL’s attitude is beginning to generate negative reactions fro both CA and the Players Association here. Not exactly conducive to positive cooperation.

IPL sides taunt fearful players | The Australian

Malcolm Conn, The Australian , January 15, 2010 12:00AM

THE failure of Indian Premier League officials to cooperate with the world's stars over security is threatening the participation of many in the lucrative tournament.

And Cricket Australia is beginning to examine security concerns for seven one-day matches scheduled for October in India.

Reinforcing India's arrogance as the game's financial powerhouse, the IPL has told concerned players that if they are "scared" they should not attend, sacrificing hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Security concerns have been heightened after an influential right-wing Hindu party in Mumbai warned that it would prevent Australian cricketers playing in parts of India because of attacks on Indians living in Australia. The IPL is refusing to allow players to have independent security advisers assess the tournament's security arrangements and is ignoring letters written by the players or simply telling them not to come.

The Australian Cricketers Association and Federation of International Cricketers Association have condemned the IPL stance.

The IPL is refusing to deal with FICA, the ACA or player managers, with officials insisting they will only deal with the players directly.

Row over cricket tour escalates

CHLOE SALTAU, ARI SHARP AND MATT WADE IN NEW DELHI
January 16, 2010

THE Australian Cricketers Association has refused to recommend its members play in the Indian Premier League, following a threat against them by a militant Hindu group.

This follows a refusal by the league for the association to access security plans for the billion-dollar tournament because the league does not recognise player associations.

The showdown has escalated because of a warning this week by Shiv Sena, a group with a history of political violence, which said Australian cricketers would not be welcome in parts of the country until attacks on Indian students in Melbourne stopped.

The association's chief executive, Paul Marsh, said: ''The players rely on us to ensure that security is properly assessed and a recommendation is provided to them. If the IPL won't allow us to review arrangements for this year's event, how can we recommend to our players that they play in the event?''

The IPL's attitude is not going to help any relationship.

For those who are thinking bit too much here. This is mere politics, max they will do is digg the pitch. Now when did Shiva Sena become terrorist organisation?
Take a bet from me nothing is going to change.

To my Indian members, dude what happened to you guys, don't you know even Bal T knows its just for publicity,

Some people already had wet dreams that they will attack like militants, are you gone nuts. Like you do not know political protest. Lol

For those who are thinking bit too much here. This is mere politics, max they will do is digg the pitch. Now when did Shiva Sena become terrorist organisation?
Take a bet from me nothing is going to change.

To my Indian members, dude what happened to you guys, don't you know even Bal T knows its just for publicity,

Some people already had wet dreams that they will attack like militants, are you gone nuts. Like you do not know political protest. Lol

They are just speaking the Truth , it comes out anyway ...

BTW its and Australian newspaper which has tagged BT and shivesena as " Militant and terrorist". deny it as usual!!!

Bull **** putting thing is 40 font does not make them true, try looking up the facts rather than making the same uneducated statement over and over.

ONE read 1 single Indian was killed walking across a park late at night. No one knows as yet why, for all we know it was a junkie hoping he had some cash.

One indian man suspected of doing an insurance job on his car gets burns and then trys to blame it on 4 mysterious assailants that no one else in the street could see.

Students in melborne are one of the favorite targets of the gangs in certain areas because they are regarded as rich.

None of the above can be shown to be racially based what sure is racially based is the crap coming out of India driven by an incompetent media and self serving politicians. Now it has reached the stage where Indias are threatening to kill people because they are australians. It seems that all the racist comments are coming from one direction and it doesnt seem to be from australians.

There have not as yet been racial problems for indians with the general australian population but a few more weeks of indians calling australians racist murderers and telling them come to india we will kill you then you can expect it to start.

If you don't understand a thing, then shut the fcuk up :angry:

If every killing had a separate and independent reason, then why the term "curry bashing"?

Back
Top Bottom