What's new

Indian missile and nuclear sites

STATUTORY WARNING:- No Indian should contribute or give any info on this thread!! Either you have any info or not because this is a matter of national security and related to WMD. Thank You!

Yachika Jan Hit mai jari...:tongue:

:D:D

Btw...keep posting pics,we really wana know what you know..:enjoy:

How much easily irked you lot are- so insensitive-

Irked ??
Me or U ?? :lol:
Thand pa, Ek beer tu le le... :azn: hope ur sensitivity will subside.

something for the topic :---Google Earth has old pics and have not been updated since long ( For my area it's been years).
My house had open plots at all 3 sides, 4 years ago, and now there is no free plot to be found in the colony., and yet google shows the same old pics.

STATUTORY WARNING:- No Indian should contribute or give any info on this thread!! Either you have any info or not because this is a matter of national security and related to WMD. Thank You!

haha as if your national security depends upon you sensitive internet warriors type lot- Give me a break-

theres no harm in hyping your importance- i for one feels the same :D-

There is no boundary of madness here- :lol:

come on man will we keep our storage sites so open that (leave about pakistani spy systems ) even Imran Khan can detect it?:woot:

^^ we are not going to bomb them- Relax- Enjoy the pictures-

haha as if your national security depends upon you sensitive internet warriors type lot- Give me a break-

I felt like that and i wrote it! Take your break and enjoy :lol:

theres no harm in hyping your importance- i for one feels the same-

There is no boundary of madness here-

Usual Rants!! come-up with something new..;)

Take it easy buddy. He knows nothing. He has stumbled upon a site giving out old Google Earth pics and he is posting them. No one has confirmed or denied the presence of sensitive materiel of strategic importance at any of the sites shown here. They are simply military looking places. That's it. This is a school boy hobby actually. My 14 year old neighbour showed me a Google Earth image of my car parked in front of my flat. Unmistakable, because it had my GSD lying on the front bonnet.

come on man will we keep our storage sites so open that (leave about pakistani spy systems ) even Imran Khan can detect it?:woot:

Agree with you!! But whatever i said is we should remain tight-lipped on this thread that's it :P

:tongue:

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Take it easy buddy. He knows nothing. He has stumbled upon a site giving out old Google Earth pics and he is posting them. No one has confirmed or denied the presence of sensitive materiel of strategic importance at any of the sites shown here. They are simply military looking places. That's it. This is a school boy hobby actually. My 14 year old neighbour showed me a Google Earth image of my car parked in front of my flat. Unmistakable, because it had my GSD lying on the front bonnet.

I am easy bro...I just posted that on lighter note! just play safe that's it..Just no comment about these pics..! you know..;)

What if India just maintain a security there and show off something like transporting some missiles to the sites then and there and have nothing in the site!

when Indian army cheif said that today nothing is secretive and everything is available on chrome( after media accused him of giving out helipad locations on newspaper ad) he wasnt wrong actually.

India doesn't store strategic missiles (like Agni) is silos.
(same is true of Prithvi too .... but they are not strategic missiles, anyway).

They are all road mobile ... and now canisterized, solid fuel propelled (so, no maintenance needed for long time, while they are on the move).

Missile silos were mostly used by 1960s vintage Sovient and US missile, and 1980s vintage chinese missiles. They continue to retain those heavy and immobile missiles in the silos.

India's Agni was inducted in the 1990s and was rail mobile from the 1st version itself.

Now all missiles are road mobile.

In fact, the contemporary technology is to have strategic missile in nuclear submarines, dispersed in ocean waters. These are even more secure than road mobile missiles.

"Compiling a list of Indian missile silos" is a nothing short of stupidity and self-delusion / ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom