What's new

Indian missile and nuclear sites

66929088.jpg

same double wall as other sites

52224771.jpg

another massive bunkers site near Chandigarh and ambala air base . its 15km from Chandigarh air port and 17km from ambala air base. site was under construction at the time images taken .site has mixed sizes bunkers .all these sites have short range and medium range bllastic missiles such as AGNI-1 AGNI-2 prithvi- prithvi-2 and prithvi-3 . many sites are in western india for quick response for pakistan

28005015.jpg

111dbg.jpg

14623560.jpg

96678505.jpg

83396577.jpg

16211026.jpg

13603535.jpg

89816447.jpg

Its really appreciable that you are spending so much time finding these picture and posting them here. Please keep pouring them in. Thanks

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please keep posting these pics ...

I am sure this data collected by your armed forces (every thing available on google earth but still normal people cant differ them)

Please keep posting these pics ...

I am sure this data collected by your armed forces (every thing available on google earth but still normal people cant differ them)

common man you think pak forces need this sh1t ?:rofl: I COLLECT IT IN 30 HOURS . as you can see an uneducated worker can find them in 30 hours . so what you expect from regular forces or agencies ?they know every site they keep eye on it they have images and they know more then Internet warriors can just imagine .

I must appreciate Imran for the efforts he is putting in to compile this information....it may be valuable for experts who can really make something out of it ....But for me, most of these soo called sites look like tennies courts and swimming pools....:-)

common man you think pak forces need this sh1t ?:rofl:

Yes ... You dnt have any satellite in air so your force are dependent of source like google earth and its years old pics :bounce:

I COLLECT IT IN 30 HOURS . as you can see an uneducated worker can find them in 30 hours . so what you expect from regular forces or agencies ?they know every site they keep eye on it they have images and they know more then Internet warriors can just imagine .

Why you need 30 hours for that ??? just google some military sites and search them on google earth

As simple as that

Yes ... You dnt have any satellite in air so your force are dependent of source like google earth and its years old pics :bounce:

Why you need 30 hours for that ??? just google some military sites and search them on google earth

As simple as that

you still underestimate them dear they can simply send one fax to china and get images by chines spy sats.for me i already told you i am uneducated .and i was started from 0 by my own .

you still underestimate them dear they can simply send one fax to china and get images by chines spy sats.for me i already told you i am uneducated .and i was started from 0 by my own .

you started with 0 and have reached 14,309...you have come a long way....and more interestingly you have been fair and funny...so, good job mate....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom