What's new

Indian Missile defence system is ready for induction, reveals DRDO chief

Only China and Chinese allies will be concerned and alarmed about Indian capabilities. North Korea, Pakistan, and North Sudan. :lol:

Interesting that you mention North Korea. Up until 2007, North Korea had a higher GDP/capita than India did.

India is neither stable nor a democracy. India is an unstable military regime ruled by a monarchy much like North Korea. Just like North Korea, the regime is inducting ICBMs and missile defense while its citizens go hungry. 1.6 million Indian children starve to death every year. The average lifespan of India is lower than some countries in Africa. This is the result of a military first regime.

This regime wants to become a superpower.

That is why it is an existential threat to the whole world.

That is very interesting.I; as a citizen of India am able to challenge any decision taken by the ruling government. The constitution reserves for me; a citizen of India ; the right to free speech, religion and thought. Only three out of the fourteen prime ministers of India were ever related to each other....out of them only eight were ever led by the congress or a coalition formed by the congress. Keep in mind that I am not denying the existence of dynasty politics......but what your'e claiming is just stupid.

My feeling is; your'e not here to deal facts...rather just pure spite and vitriol. I don't expect a chinese national to be precise concise, imaprtial and unprejudiced. I blame the ccp and chinese media for your ignorance.

Didn't the Army chief mention that 90% of India's air defense is obsolete? :undecided:

try to understand he was referring to the army air defense brigades which are responsible to provide battlefield air cover for our strike formations .

Interesting that you mention North Korea. Up until 2007, North Korea had a higher GDP/capita than India did.

And how is that relevant? Point is that no one will give two shytes about the concerns of Pariah States Club:lol:

That is very interesting.I; as a citizen of India am able to challenge any decision taken by the ruling government. The constitution reserves for me; a citizen of India ; the right to free speech, religion and thought. Only three out of the fourteen prime ministers of India were ever related to each other....out of them only eight were ever led by the congress or a coalition formed by the congress. Keep in mind that I am not denying the existence of dynasty politics......but what your'e claiming is just stupid.

My feeling is; your'e not here to deal facts...rather just pure spite and vitriol. I don't expect a chinese national to be precise concise, imaprtial and unprejudiced. I blame the ccp and chinese media for your ignorance.

I don't have any spite against Indians. Does a millionaire have spite against someone who went from begging on the street, to a low wage job at a McDonalds? Of course not. We are happy for your achievements, but don't start thinking that driving a Hyundai means you can tell the millionaire that his Ferrari is crap.

And how is that relevant? Point is that no one will give two shytes about the concerns of Pariah States Club:lol:

That means that India was until recently much poorer than a pariah state.

I don't have any spite against Indians. Does a millionaire have spite against someone who went from begging on the street, to a low wage job at a McDonalds? Of course not. We are happy for your achievements, but don't start thinking that driving a Hyundai means you can tell the millionaire that his Ferrari is crap.

And....are you this "millionaire"....sir ? :)

A great amount of Chinese citizens still live in abject poverty. There are many state sponsored campaigns to forcefully abort pregnant women in rural china. Uighurs and Tibetans are still being discriminated and marginalized. Men are not allowed the basic freedom to voice their opinions. You have very little rights as compared to an average Indian citizen.

I understand that you probably work for the CCP propaganda department. I will stop here.

@fairandbiased.. why are you posting irrelevant news w.r.t. subject ? trolling ?

Let me ask you, who is in more abject poverty:

the Chinese whose average height is equal to that of Americans, or the Indians who are stunted due to malnutrition?

Kids in India have stunted growth

The greatest experiment in human history of the effects of hunger is taking place right now in India.

The greatest experiment in human history of denying information, education and electricity to people in the world is taking place right now in India.

Only 7% of Indians can use the internet.

List of countries by number of Internet users - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India's electrification rate is below South Africa while China's is above Israel.

Electrification by Country 2007/2008 - Country Rankings
blah blah blah blaaaaah blaaah ( that was more meaningfull than the above sh**)

Let me ask you, who is in more abject poverty:

the Chinese whose average height is equal to that of Americans, or the Indians who are stunted due to malnutrition?

Kids in India have stunted growth

The greatest experiment in human history of the effects of hunger is taking place right now in India.

The greatest experiment in human history of denying information, education and electricity to people in the world is taking place right now in India.

Only 7% of Indians can use the internet.

List of countries by number of Internet users - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India's electrification rate is below South Africa while China's is above Israel.

Electrification by Country 2007/2008 - Country Rankings

:alcoholic::alcoholic::offtopic:

Indeed good news,but i have a few doubts..
1) has the shield been tested against new generation Agni 1 & 2,which are lot faster than older generations???
2) has the shield been tested against missiles carrying modern anti ballistic counter measures???
3) has it been tested against an array of different missiles flying together in different trajectories????
if the answer is no,how can we say this system is foolproof??? the only thing i have heard these years that they have been able to intercept a modified prithvi missile(prithvi missiles are liquid fulled,slow moving ones)...can we afford to spend billions of bucks on this system???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom