What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Thanks

No.. only Pakistani Zehaniyat ;)

I smell something burning bad .. dude.. Look around.. the peak is past but sill these soaps sell more than anything Pakistani entertainment has to offer :)

Control your frustration mate.. You will have a stroke.. This is just an internet forum.. intentional misspelling only reflects on your lack of education..Does nothing to India or Indians :)

Only because its a Pakistani parroting this.. :).. Kind of hypocritical.. :D

Reading your posts, well, guess you dont know much anyway ;)

LoL somebodys badly hurt after being exposed to the reality of his "holy copywood" and is throwing tantrums profusely. If it makes you feel any better, had I been an indian I might be getting agitated as well :omghaha:

Could anyone give info on pakistani movies?

How much they make in a year? Any current good movie worth watching? would love to watch it.

Could anyone give info on pakistani movies?

How much they make in a year? Any current good movie worth watching? would love to watch it.

Khuda k Liye
Bol
Waar (yet to be released)
Pak film directed by mira nair = The reluctant fundamentalist
Chambaili
Swaarangi
Ram chand Pakistani
etc etc

Khuda k Liye
Bol
Waar (yet to be released)
Pak film directed by mira nair = The reluctant fundamentalist
Chambaili
Swaarangi
Ram chand Pakistani
etc etc

I heard about Khuda ke liye. Though it was a bollywood movie.lols will check that out.

LoL somebodys badly hurt after being exposed to the reality of his "holy copywood" and is throwing tantrums profusely. If it makes you feel any better, had I been an indian I might be getting agitated as well :omghaha:

Dont know if its your lack of english comprehension or comprehension skills in general that is making you think that I am agitated in anyway. :azn:

Why are these Pakistanees crying foul then :chilli:

wow.. this looks like a program from 80's doordarshan. Pathetic! Is the guy in suspenders there for comic relief?
What original entertainment do Pakistani channels provide?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sort of like Indian movies until they break into singing and dancing. I couldn't turn it off fast enough.

I know. Different culture.

Ahh even the Pakistani media people acknowledge the cancer of indian cheap entertainment :omghaha:.......way to go Azzizi! I always knew you were a smart fella.

The cancer it seems has become an epidemic. The guy is actually whining about the deep penetration Indian cinema and serials have made in pakistani household :lol:

Dont know if its your lack of english comprehension or comprehension skills in general that is making you think that I am agitated in anyway. :azn:
Another of the delusions caused by copywood......superiority complex. Thinking that your English is better than mine would make you feel better? Wouldnt it. :laughcry: I know you are frustrated after being exposed to reality but try to compose yourself man, you are embarrassing yourself, not that I care :omghaha:

The cancer it seems has become an epidemic. The guy is actually whining about the deep penetration Indian cinema and serials have made in pakistani household :lol:
He must be talking about the trashy values and bazari language from across the border to which our people get exposed to after watching cheap copywood flicks. He is my hero! :yay:

Another of the delusions caused by copywood......superiority complex. Thinking that your English is better than mine would make you feel better? Wouldnt it. :laughcry: I know you are frustrated after being exposed to reality but try to compose yourself man, you are embarrassing yourself, not that I care :omghaha:

He must be talking about the trashy values and bazari language from across the border to which our people get exposed to after watching cheap copywood flicks. He is my hero! :yay:

No one is forcing your people to watch the Indian cinema, its just that mango abdul in pakistan are so addicted that they just can't help but watch Indian serials and cinema . That's why extremists have so much khujlee :lol:

Another of the delusions caused by copywood......superiority complex. Thinking that your English is better than mine would make you feel better? Wouldnt it. :laughcry:
Not really.. Knowing a language does not make any one superior and by the same association, not knowing it, does not make one inferior. However, not knowing it and trying to show that you do, does make you seem foolish, case in point your previous post ;)

I know you are frustrated after being exposed to reality but try to compose yourself man, you are embarrassing yourself, not that I care :omghaha:
Here we go again. Its Comprehension my dear watson ;)

Another Copy cat
aurangzeb43.jpg
Original Version

220px-Departed234.jpg
The departed

Not really.. Knowing a language does not make any one superior and by the same association, not knowing it, does not make one inferior. However, not knowing it and trying to show that you do, does make you seem foolish, case in point your previous post ;)

Here we go again. Its Comprehension my dear watson ;)
OMG! Do you hear that? Its the pick up service from the asylum to pick you up for losing it completely. :cuckoo: .I bet they would be excited to host a degenerate whose ego is bigger than his existence. :bunny: But fear not I am sure they will let you watch some cheap copywood flick once a while.

No one is forcing your people to watch the Indian cinema, its just that mango abdul in pakistan are so addicted that they just can't help but watch Indian serials and cinema . That's why extremists have so much khujlee :lol:

And nobody is asking you bharteez to become so obsessed with what we think. We are only using a Pakistani platform to highlight some facts about the shitty entertainment industry from across the border, you dont like it.....deal with it. We will say whatever we like :yay:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom