What's new

Indian MRCA Competition: Eliminated Aircrafts

Why you waiting for Indian decision why you are not able to pick by your own .... why you live on others decision ?????

Just grow up

It shows immaturity on your part, anyway it doesn't really matter. Im sure over time if nothing else you'll at least understand why he said so.

Just to make it easy for u, there are reasons including one that WE currently and for the foreseeable future are in no rush for such aircrafts so we will decide later and would better like to have options of our choice to be left open for then (usually the aircraft selected by the rival air force is out of the list).

Looks like our friend Srilankan got famous for his post .

Brazilian defence blog quoted defence.pk and this thread in their news about MRCA

Link - MMRCA: só mais um chute? | Poder Aéreo - Informação e Discussão sobre Aviação Militar e Civil

Capture.png

Never thought people from Brazil would be visiting defence.pk for MRCA news .

You will Find that defence.pk , come in high in google search results for Indian defence topics.

For example search term "Indian MMRCA eliminations"

will lead you to SriLankans post , which is 4th in google search results.

Brazilian defence blog quoted defence.pk and this thread in their news about MRCA

Ahem you owe us a bit more than that! The Brazilians would be the first to check Pakistani sources for any MRCA news :cheers:

Dudes I get the Mig 35 feeling on this one. Makes a lot of cost sense etc. etc. Might go to ruskies. ET's my fav but I can see their point.

Link - MMRCA: só mais um chute? | Poder Aéreo - Informação e Discussão sobre Aviação Militar e Civil

Capture.png

This is not the first time! Defence.pk has been quoted by CNN before (as was told by my friend). And also recently an india news agency has also quoted this site. Their are many other similar instances too.

Generally Defence.pk has many high calliber posters (hates off to the brilliant work by Moderators and Webby) and their posts can be relied upon as has been proved several time thus world also take this site as a credible source.

I dont have any idea about Srilankan's post but had Srilankan's post turn out to be true, we will surly be having few more brazillian friends on this forum.

we will surly be having few more brazillian friends on this forum.

..don't hold your breath, you'll find most on Copacabana beach sipping caipirinha ..:lol:!

How does Pakistan have this information? unless it was leaked by some indian defence persons perhaps or a mole in hole spy?

Dudes I get the Mig 35 feeling on this one. Makes a lot of cost sense etc. etc. Might go to ruskies. ET's my fav but I can see their point.

I don't understand the need for SU30 and MiG 35 flown by the same air force. I don't think India would hold a big international competition just to go back to the Russians. PAF should expect to counter Super Hornet or Typhoon. The rest are distractions.

I'm also not too sure about Sri Lankan's information. I think the only thing his source is on to is that Rafale is being left behind and F-16 was a no brainer.

Last edited:
Since when this MMRCA thing is going on???I think it started when I planted that mango tree in the backyard.It has started bearing fruits now......:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

FACEPALM.jpg

Strange how much talk an unproven claim by him can create isn't it? :disagree:

i think mrca will be gifted to obama during his visit or they may get surety.also with nuclear agreement.manmohan's mind is half american.

Back
Top Bottom