What's new

Indian Muslim looks at Kashmir as a Hindustani not as a Muslim: Geelani

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guy has got couple of years max. People should just ignore his drivel now.

i doubt many listen to him now , the moderate voiced which till now were subdued are gaining a lot one respect and followers. most people know nothing will come by violence and want peace and prosperity . they main is prosperity and a better life style.

Most of the residents in J&K depends on tourism sector. And they have come to know that nothing will come out of stone pelleting.

Record no of tourist visited J&K last year, a tight slap on MF Gilani.

He is mouthing inanities admiring his gold watch when he's not mourning osama bin ladens death.

His cause is pakistani, he would easily shoot indian muslims if it hurts india, like those terrorists in mumbai did. Not to mention the kashmiri muslim and hindu blood on his hands. Indian govt provides him medical care is because he is good PR.

He is mouthing inanities admiring his gold watch when he's not mourning osama bin ladens death.

His cause is pakistani, he would easily shoot indian muslims if it hurts india, like those terrorists in mumbai did. Not to mention the kashmiri muslim and hindu blood on his hands. Indian govt provides him medical care is because he is good PR.

Why don't someone give him a injection of HIV+ siring.

He may be trying to avoid that by breaking off his country from India.

His country?? WTF!! :what:

For the 100th time let me say again that Jammu and Kashmir has 3 region out of which 2 are pro India ie Jammu and Leh Ladakh.The 3rd region is having problems coz the Hindus have been thrown out by Pakistani backed terrorists.

Now can a majority be overlooked for a minority ie Kashmiri Muslims.

If that is so then there will be many hindus in Jammu who would love to see Narendra Modi as the CM..bring him on.

His country?? WTF!! :what:

For the 100th time let me say again that Jammu and Kashmir has 3 region out of which 2 are pro India ie Jammu and Leh Ladakh.The 3rd region is having problems coz the Hindus have been thrown out by Pakistani backed terrorists.

Now can a majority be overlooked for a minority ie Kashmiri Muslims.

If that is so then there will be many hindus in Jammu who would love to see Narendra Modi as the CM..bring him on.

Bro why don't you try your propaganda somewhere else? Pakistanis are immune to bull ****.

Please, the only thing that certain Pakistanis (such as yourself) are immune to is sense.

That was a great comeback little fella. You sure taught me a lesson.

Bro why don't you try your propaganda somewhere else? Pakistanis are immune to bull ****.

Stay in delusion then.

By the way any point to prove it is a bull ****?? Ever been to Kashmir?Ever tried to know the ground realities..and for your information i am from Jammu and i dont need a certificate from a Pakistani to know what i am talking about when it is about my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom