What's new

Indian Muslims are patriots: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh

Well the person I was with was very much carrying an Indian passport. I am technically a Lucknowi though...
He was stopped because he was with a Pakistani. You were allowed inside thanks to your Indian friend/relative. You are a Pakistani who is a wannabe Lucknowi.

Kuch toh Allah Ka Kauf karo & stop lying through your teeths. No one can be denied treatment because of religion. :cuckoo:
We weren't denied treatment. We were denied entry when we were visiting said relative.

Please understand the difference between dissing the party BJP and dissing the Government of India.

yes, the great "government of india" is formed of russians, venezuealans and syrians.

Thankyou Mr. Rajnath Singh for giving us the certificate. What about people of other religions like christians, parsees, jews, sikhs and hindus etc...will they also get the certificate?

Actually, Muslim loyalty is questionable in every non-Islamic state. So he was just being over generous. That is not usually the case for the Dharmic religions. So their loyalty is assumed by default.

We weren't denied treatment. We were denied entry when we were visiting said relative.

Perhaps you were there in non-visiting hours? Have you considered that?

He was stopped because he was with a Pakistani. You were allowed inside thanks to your Indian friend/relative. You are a Pakistani who is a wannabe Lucknowi.

I bet my parents have lived longer in Lucknow than you have even visited the place. :lol:

Muslim Nizams and Sultans did not kill their subjects but rather the opponent's subjects very much like kings. So how do you think so many women and children die in Kalinga? Were they also combatants?
children and women were killed in kalinga war ! adn this was words of ashoka after war !

What have I done? If this is a victory, what's a defeat then? Is this a victory or a defeat? Is this justice or injustice? Is it gallantry or a rout? Is it valor to kill innocent children and women? Did I do it to widen the empire and for prosperity or to destroy the other's kingdom and splendor? One has lost her husband, someone else a father, someone a child, someone an unborn infant.... What's this debris of the corpses? Are these marks of victory or defeat? Are these vultures, crows, eagles the messengers of death or evil?

and this words of tipu sultan after campaign at travancore
"Your two letters, with the enclosed memorandums of the Nâimâ (Nair) captives, have been received. You did right in causing a hundred and thirty-five of them to be circumcised, and in putting eleven of the youngest of these into the Usud Ilhye band, and the remaining ninety-four into the Ahmedy troops, consigning the whole, at the same time, to the charge of the Kiladar ofNugr (Bednore).

If that's the case, then what is this mentioned below....

From your own source

"The massacre is not mentioned in any Jain accounts, and there is no historical record of an actual massacre having taken place. The incident could be a Shaivite legend created to prove the superiority of the Shaivite sect over the Jains."

So despite all your best efforts you come up copper.

I bet my parents have lived longer in Lucknow than you have even visited the place. :lol:
I'm born and brought up in Lucknow. It has been 27 years since. Indian government doesn't give visas for that long a period to Pakistanis, unless your parents lived here illegally which again many Pakistanis are notorious for.

yes, when unable to accept defeat by logic, shout obscenities and threats. :tup:

what logic, you did not even bother to answer the question i asked. take a walk you clown. you have all the logic of a stuffed dodo.

children and women were killed in kalinga war ! adn this was words of ashoka after war !

What have I done? If this is a victory, what's a defeat then? Is this a victory or a defeat? Is this justice or injustice? Is it gallantry or a rout? Is it valor to kill innocent children and women? Did I do it to widen the empire and for prosperity or to destroy the other's kingdom and splendor? One has lost her husband, someone else a father, someone a child, someone an unborn infant.... What's this debris of the corpses? Are these marks of victory or defeat? Are these vultures, crows, eagles the messengers of death or evil?

Actually there is no account of any women and children being killed in the Kalinga war. It was explicitly a war between warrior and in the battle field.

just busted his lie:D

While lying they don't even feel ashamed. They know more than us about our Country. :ashamed: :disagree:

Edit: I read his post in haste and thought he is telling that his relatives were denied treatment because of religion. :sick:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom