What's new

Indian Muslims Have Lost Faith In National Institutions And ‘Secularism’!

You must be from the upper caste

No. I am a descendant of lower caste labourers from British India and Nepal who migrated more than 100 years ago to Surinam.

to denigrate professions like toilet cleaners

I am not denigrating the profession of toilet cleaner.
However, did you not find it odd that Indian Muslims were only allowed to practise that profession in the Caliphate?
Why were Indian Muslims not allowed to do other work?
Why did no Arab clean the toilets, if everyone was equal?

and call Muslims as Dalits as if it is a derogatory insult.

I did not use it as an insult, but merely to compare the status of Indian Muslims in a Caliphate and that of Dalits in India.

Last edited:
No. I am a descendant of lower caste labourers from British India and Nepal who migrated more than 100 years ago to Surinam.

I am not denigrating the profession of toilet cleaner.
However, did you not find it odd that Indian Muslims were only allowed to do that profession in the Caliphate?
Why were Indian Muslims not allowed to do other work?
Why did no Arab clean the toilets, if everyone was equal?

I did not use it as an insult, but merely to compare the status of Indian Muslims in a Caliphate and that of Dalits in India.

You say something and then deny you said it?

You say something and then deny you said it?

No. I say something, which you interpret in a different way than how it was to meant to be interpreted.
Therefore, I elaborated on what I said for you to understand how I meant it.

Appeasement as SurvivalStrategy ....yes, we can understand it...but this has not worked out well for the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan.

The good Indians wish that the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan just stop being even an appeasing Muslims... either leave India or convert to the Indian majority faith...

It is difficult for myself to pass judgement on Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan since I live in a FREE country and have Pakistan to call Emotional Home!

Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan
are now loosing SurvivalOptions faster than they realise and this constant GanguFacistMedia and AsocialMedia propaganda against them is making the breathing room for them smaller and smaller....

Bund gullee....

in 1947 our ancestors fought for it regardless, with out thinking for consequences or to appease for the sake of survival. They appeased back then; they are appeasing today.

Hey Indian Muslims remember Gandhi used a Stick to walk ? The Hindutva put that stick right up your A$$ hahah and I am so much lovin every moment of it :D
Are you a sadist? That's a very psycho pleasure you have.

No. I say something, which you interpret in a different way than how it was to meant to be interpreted.
Therefore, I elaborated on what I said for you to understand how I meant it.

I am not sure what to make of your statement(s).

On one hand you denigrate the lower castes and lower paying professions. And then you deny it.

As far as Indian Muslims being employed as cleaners during the Caliphate. It is possible. I do not know so I cannot deny it. At the same time I am not sure in what context are you making the statement? Are you stating that Indian Muslims are so unclean that they are only fit to be employed as cleaners? At the same time, I am not sure why you view it as a negative. I mean they are working for an honest living.

I suspect that even though you claim you are from a lower caste, you are like one of those house negros or Uncle Toms that lived in the US. You adopted the racist practices of your higher castes, just so that you could be treated slightly better by them than the rest of your kin. Therefore you look at the your fellow lower castes and (often) their only source of employment with contempt.

Both sides need to give up their faiths to live a modern life, free from violence.
The other option is forced modernisation, as was pushed in Turkey, China, France or the erstwhile USSR.

Both sides need to give up their faiths to live a modern life, free from violence.
The other option is forced modernisation, as was pushed in Turkey, China, France or the erstwhile USSR.

I am not sure that giving up faith would be free from violence. The cultural revolution under Mao and the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia didn't exactly end up nicely for millions of people

I am not sure that giving up faith would be free from violence. The cultural revolution under Mao and the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia didn't exactly end up nicely for millions of people
Limited use of force and legislating modern laws can help. There will be resistance from both communities. Of course, radical changes will lead to violence.
But the status quo leads to violence and backwardness too.

There is no way out, if you want quick results.

The other way is to wait, like the US, UK, Norway, Denmark did. That would take a 100 years, at least.

I am not sure what to make of your statement(s).

On one hand you denigrate the lower castes and lower paying professions. And then you deny it.

Read post #16 again.

As far as Indian Muslims being employed as cleaners during the Caliphate. It is possible. I do not know so I cannot deny it. At the same time I am not sure in what context are you making the statement? Are you stating that Indian Muslims are so unclean that they are only fit to be employed as cleaners? At the same time, I am not sure why you view it as a negative. I mean they are working for an honest living.

See this source:
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...o-india-after-having-to-clean-toilets-reports

You will read that Indian Muslims themselves did not like to do these type of jobs and that they expected they would have a different role in the Caliphate.

I suspect that even though you claim you are from a lower caste, you are like one of those house negros or Uncle Toms that lived in the US. You adopted the racist practices of your higher castes, just so that you could be treated slightly better by them than the rest of your kin. Therefore you look at the your fellow lower castes and (often) their only source of employment with contempt.

My ancestors came from the lower castes but I do not believe in the caste system.
I also do not care for higher caste people, nor do I associate with them or seek their approval.

In my humble opinion India should be a secular state, secularism is the first necessity then the religion as second identity:

1) Secular Hindu
2) Secular Muslim
3) Secular Christians etc

When there is a conflict between the first two identities secular identity should be the first priority then the religious ones

Back
Top Bottom