What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

That is indeed a failing of theres & that of the Sindhis too perhaps !

In Punjab we've never had those problems because (a) we already outnumber anyone & (b) the cornerstone of Punjab's ethnic & linguistic harmony has been pluralism & a lack of ethno-linguistic nationalism amongst the Punjabis.

But we must never forget that Pakistan was sought under the notion that the highest ideal for any Muslim is to transcend the tribalistic tendencies of ethno-linguistic nationalism & instead find unity in Islam as our Prophet (PBUH) taught us ! Regrettably still that is an ideal cherished by all throughout the ages but rarely practiced - We still haven't completely embraced it here in Pakistan either & these 'divisions' of who is an Original Inhabitant of this land & who isn't, doesn't help the cause for it is extremely counterproductive from both a 'rational' point of view (anthropology is a wonderful subject) & from a religious point of view !

which is more the reason for you guys to accept biharis of bd and willing and needy muslims of India ... as I am sure pakistan was made as a heaven for all subcontinent muslims who faced persecution.... should that only apply to a random cut off date in 47.
seems pakistani members have divided themselves between two extremes of pro ummah and anti ... there is a big resonable ground in between.

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.
You want more MQMs to sprout in Pakistan? More Karachis? As if one MQM isn't enough to screw your happiness!

which is more the reason for you guys to accept biharis of bd and willing and needy muslims of India ... as I am sure pakistan was made as a heaven for all subcontinent muslims who faced persecution.... should that only apply to a random cut off date in 47.

Not a heaven but based on an ideology that one understands if one tries to understand what Iqbal was on about !

The Biharis in BD are our people - They stood with us in '71 & it is extremely shameful for us to have abandoned them like that ! The nearly 2 million Illegal Bengalis in Pakistan are the ones who should be going the other way.

Agreed let the Indian Muslims & the Bengalis & the Afghans, the Chinese, the Dutch, the Aborigines...let them all come - Anyone can come but through the means that the people of Pakistan have chosen for allowing citizenship of Pakistan - Contact the Immigration Office to kick start the process should you wish to !

seems pakistani members have divided themselves between two extremes of pro ummah and anti ... there is a big resonable ground in between.

There is !

But I thought we were going to take over India soon and then no muslim need to go from here to there. Remember Ghazwa e Hind?

Remember Zaid Hamid?

:azn:

Not a heaven but based on an ideology that one understands if one tries to understand what Iqbal was on about !

Although i take keen interest in Iqbal's poetry and ideology, but not many people in Pakistan are aware of the fact that he was acknowledged nationally in the 80s, during Zia's era.

There were other heros out there we must never forget. Remember Chaudhary Rehmat Ali was the one who coined the word 'Pakistan' and was an author of the famous 'Now or Never !' In 1933, he made propsoals of states that he thought should be part. While he called for Pakistan to be made of Kashmir, Punjab, Sindh, Balouchistan and NWFP, he interestingly called for a new state called 'Bangistan' a.k.a. Bangladesh. Unfortunatley he was asked by Liquat Ali khan to leave. Eventually ending up dieing in Cambridge

But I thought we were going to take over India soon and then no muslim need to go from here to there. Remember Ghazwa e Hind?

Remember Zaid Hamid?

:azn:

This Joker??:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely agree.
Religion should not be mixed with politics, look at failed nations around the world.

More over,I believe,religion is some thing personal and must not be mixed up with matters like ideologies of a nation.

First treat the original muhajirs right before accepting bhartees

But people like @Areesh etc tell me that the 1947 muhajirs and their kin get better treatment in Pakistan than the original Pakistanis..

Although i take keen interest in Iqbal's poetry and ideology, but not many people in Pakistan are aware of the fact that he was acknowledged nationally in the 80s, during Zia's era.

There were other heros out there we must never forget. Remember Chaudhary Rehmat Ali was the one who coined the word 'Pakistan' and was an author of the famous 'Now or Never !' In 1933, he made propsoals of states that he thought should be part. While he called for Pakistan to be made of Kashmir, Punjab, Sindh, Balouchistan and NWFP, he interestingly called for a new state called 'Bangistan' a.k.a. Bangladesh. Unfortunatley he was asked by Liquat Ali khan to leave. Eventually ending up dieing in Cambridge

Did you see Chaudhry Rehmat Ali's Original Map ? :lol:

His only contribution could be 'Pakistan' & even that coinage outlived him during his life time ! :)

Apneii @Secur Bhai kii contribution nahin deekhii isss thread peiii ! :unsure:

Did you see Chaudhry Rehmat Ali's Original Map ? :lol:

His only contribution could be 'Pakistan' & even that coinage outlived him during his life time ! :)

Considering it was in the immature years (from 1933-1940), that map was actually very good. Bedsides Pakistan, he was absolutely correct about Bangladesh being a separate 'state' The truth is we ignored him because we were selfish.

But people like @Areesh etc tell me that the 1947 muhajirs and their kin get better treatment in Pakistan than the original Pakistanis..

Tuuu teeliii laganeiii futtt pooohanch jayaa kaaar ! :lol:

Considering it was in the immature years (from 1933-1940), that map was actually very good. He was absolutely correct about Bangladesh being a separate 'state' The truth is we ignored him because we were selfish.

Not really - Both Quaid & Iqbal talked about BD being a separate state but fate had something else in store !

Dissidents and grievances are in every group. I can find them for you in all the ethnic groups of India.

Is it the delusion of OP that pakistan the best place in the world for Indian Muslims????? Well mate they lead a better life in india than pakistan..... But if you ask are they having the lifestyle and living standard of a westerner or middle east... my answer is NO.... Yes they face problem but they are the most pampered religion by indian political class (barring 1 or 2 parties ).... but definitely they are safer in india......Muslims in india face problem..... so are other religions including Hindu.... which doesnt get highlighted as they are the majority.....But we are capable of handling that issues at our end... and internet and PDF maynot give you the ground reality of state of muslims in india..... But then its up to you..... But congratulations to drag a thread based on your wishlist for 13 pages without getting closed.....

There may be few who want to live there...... You know what we would love to charter a plan and deliver them to you.... you can have fun with them

Dissidents and grievances are in every group. I can find them for you in all the ethnic groups of India.

sure.. but India is not the topic of discussion. Since one of Pakistani members @474474 has made a statement contradicting yours, I am simply pulling you in to balance ... I guess that's what such forums are there for..

Tuuu teeliii laganeiii futtt pooohanch jayaa kaaar ! :lol:

heh heh.. teelii nahin mate.. Just encouraging some healthy debate ;)

Back
Top Bottom