What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

But people like @Areesh etc tell me that the 1947 muhajirs and their kin get better treatment in Pakistan than the original Pakistanis..

Lol.. i provided you a small list last time you repeated the same rants... yet teri soi udhar hi phasi hai... kakay read about the new President.. hes also a badly treated urdu speaker who also was the governor of sindh in the past.. or even the present gov of sindh.

Last edited by a moderator:
so 140 million muslims from India should migrate to Pakistan lol? what a joke.

a better idea is to create a muslim state within present day India

sir .what about humanity... its not economic migrant op is talking about..

Humanity can go down the drain. I am more concerned about humans in my own country first. I am sure that a rich welfare state like india wont let its citizens down to the point of migration.

so 140 million muslims from India should migrate to Pakistan lol? what a joke.

a better idea is to create a muslim state within present day India

That's what you were created in the first place for.

Not our problem.

But one thing is surprising; how did this thread last so long?

See with hindus like this guy no wonder one day Indian muslims will have to create another country. Its inevitable, they can do what they want with their land.

Papers? Pakistan also singned papers which say Bangladesh was part of it. If you guys hate Indian muslims they will one day have their own country on their land.

See its not so easy like that to demand a nation... THat too for Indian Muslims right now.. A people of a region can demand independence based on ethnicity or language. What can Indian muslims offer? They are spread through out India.
And secondly, there is no unifying factors among Muslims. Majority of Tamil Muslims, dont know Urdu. Same is the condition of Muslims in many states. Why will they fight for a state, they have less common with muslims all over India?

Even Islamic parties of India (congress, now SP) would cringe at the thought of second partitions. No sooner one talks of it, even that parties, wont stand it.

That's what you were created in the first place for.

Not our problem.

But one thing is surprising; how did this thread last so long?

Maybe the MODS secretly support the idea :D ;)
@shan creating a nation with people of different ethnicities and languages, with no proper foresight, can lead to destructive results. Ex. Pakistan (no offence). Pakistan people are Muslim, of course, but culturally, less similar. This is why the regions of western states, stark contrastly in the east. This would same happen with a new partition.
Every country cannot be India in managing different people of ethnicities, religion, language.

Last edited by a moderator:
I support migrations to Pakistan from only suffering areas like Kashmir, Afghanistan, Burma, Chechnya and Palestine.

Pakistan was created through lens of religion.
and...? it was also based on faith, unity, discipline and tolerance
40296342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom