What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

My post was a blanket statement to those Pakistanis who declare themselves Godfathers of Muslims across the world.

Yes that because they are our "brothers" cause of our faith... but than again.... we should also look into the best interests of our country first.

No matter how much you deny it, at the end of the day, they are proud bhartis and Pakistan will never accept them.

Yes, they are proud Indians and we should not jump to any other conclusion simply for the acts of some brainwashed fellows of organizations like Indian Mujahideen and Simi.

Indian Muslims have more right on Pakistan than you can ever have. The movement for Pakistan was most aggressively and passionately waged by the forefathers of the Muslims residing in the lands situated across the border and not in Manshera. You just woke up one day and Pakistan was there while their forefathers paid with their sweat and blood to achieve Pakistan.

And those who wanted to be part of Pakistan have moved there already.

Those who sacrificed moved to Pakistan and we accepted them, they should be thank full for that. Now those left need to demand their own country with in India.

Yeh Muslim countries kya ab installment mein banega? Prtittion kya koi Hollywood film hai jo series mein ayega...mazaak kar rahe ho bhaijaan! :D

Eastern india will be Muslim dominated for sure. Even UP and Bihari muslim migrating to the East so that they become a sizable community. its just a matter of time before we redraw the map. ;)

First try to manage what you already have, too much of ambition beyond your means; and you might lose what you have got! :lol:

Mashallah keep going guys. Its pretty clear Hindus want India to be Hindu country no wonder BJP got so big. Their wish should be granted.

That can change, if hindus extremist like Modi comes to power more muslims will like to live with each other instead of spreading out. Remember in Pakistan extremists who have nothing to do with Government are blowing up. But if government actively support massacre like Modi did then independence become inevitable.

I dont know about you but majority of Indian PDF members are Modi lovers and hate Indian muslims. But at the same time brag about relations with other muslim countries.

Modi supporters also talk about muslim appeasement policies, considering the Indian goverment report where it says muslims are 5th class citizens and worse of then dalits and shudras. If thats appeasement then i wonder what will happen to them once Modi decides enough is enough.

And who told you that Modi has become popular for being pro-Hindu? Modi has done very well as a CM in development and growth of Gujrat, BJP during its rule in the Central Govt. under Vajpayeeji performed very well, and now our present Congress Govt. is failing us miserably. So comparison happens and Modi looks like a savior from the current state of poor Governance in India.

And also remember that after the riot there was no other incident in his 15 years of rule in Gujrat, even now some Muslims are also supporting him seeing his work, ultimately everyone wants growth & development. And this man means business and keeps politics out of Governance; that's why he is not liked by Hindu organizations also. He destroyed more than 120 Hindu temples in Gujrat as they were falling on the path of a new 4-lane highway! How many politicians would dare to do that in a Hindu majority country?

Under current situation Modi would have got an absolute majority and total support from all quarters, ONLY if he was not known to be a pro-Hindu; and that’s says a lot about the mindset of a Hindu majority country.

By the way Modi and BJP should now think twice before wrecking any more atrocities on the muslims as Pakistani Taliban are always on a look out for any opportunity to wage jihad these days and India would definitely be a hot cake if any such opportunity ever arise in the future.

First let them finish with Pakistan, and then we will see. ;)

ye CP kya hai bhai??

CP=Central Province=Madhya Pradesh :) The term "CP Teak" is still used for the teak wood of that region. :)

there are may difference in ideology and ritual also...........

is been 10 year i am working in Muslim country.......always surrounded by Muslim..... ....

in my view word kafir is the biggest difference........one has in there dictionary and other don't............so one is more tolrent towards other believe..........and another has zero tolerance for that..........it is all about accepting other

you know jack abt sunnis n shias.. and kafir = non believers... :lol:

you know because you work in muslim country, majority of Indians dont know(except those in lucknow or kashmir), so its wrong to say people dont like sunnis specifically.
BTW liking or disliking has more to do with local relation among communities, not what is written in their books.

pl understand conflict start from zero tolerance..........so it is about complexity..........if some philosophy will teach you , if you will go against kafir it is halal...........and there is justification for that........so entire word is kafir for them........ no respect for other believe and teaching.........always pretending them self as best.....that make them more egoistic.....

for example in Indonesia.....it is conscious decision has been taken by government that not mix too much religious thing in constitution..... panchshila philosophy they have chosen as base for they constitution......that makes them different from rest of the world............

Let the Indian Muslims rott in India, Pakistan is the land of native Pakistani Muslims, its not for any Muslims to come and call home.

I wouldn't like to see any Indian.Muslim in kp cuz religion maybe same but he or she is not like me, this land was destroyed with the arrival of none native Muslims, we can't let more umpa lumpas in.

Let the Indian Muslims rott in India, Pakistan is the land of native Pakistani Muslims, its not for any Muslims to come and call home.

I wouldn't like to see any Indian.Muslim in kp cuz religion maybe same but he or she is not like me, this land was destroyed with the arrival of none native Muslims, we can't let more umpa lumpas in.

by non native Muslim you mean Afghan refugees or India origin Muhajirs???

:omghaha::omghaha:

Is this stupid thread still going on? @Oscar could you please do the needful and shut it down . it is nothing but a flame and troll thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.. i provided you a small list last time you repeated the same rants... yet teri soi udhar hi phasi hai... kakay read about the new President.. hes also a badly treated urdu speaker who also was the governor of sindh in the past.. or even the present gov of sindh.

O Yaara.. Mein wohi to bata raha hoo tere hum watn ko .. maine thodi bola hai.. Tumhara dost hi bol raha hai.. Us ko samjhao na.. !!

LOL.... as if they want to immigrate to "La-La-Land"...... :girl_wacko:

you seriously need to stop posting your stupid ideas, what makes you think an indian muslim would want to come to Pakistan? Afghans are already a huge burden on us, we should not accept anyone (indian muslims = never) until our economic situation gets better.

His Ummah delusions , not even worthy of a serious thought , mate .

Another became the new president... what so call bad treatment are they facing? from the military to politics .. for tht matter every field they have a good representation..

Alhamdulillah only recently the military is becoming more accepting, before it was much harder for muhajirs to get it. (My dad's personal experience)
But in sindh on the other hand, muhajirs can't get govt. jobs, they can't be in police, can't be in rangers, can't get into universities, sometimes you see kids of waderas harrassing kids and women and can't be prosecuted (shahzeb case and hamza case)

sure.. but India is not the topic of discussion. Since one of Pakistani members @474474 has made a statement contradicting yours, I am simply pulling you in to balance ... I guess that's what such forums are there for..

heh heh.. teelii nahin mate.. Just encouraging some healthy debate ;)

I have lost track of this thread, so I have no idea what I or anyone else did, please ignore my post

But people like @Areesh etc tell me that the 1947 muhajirs and their kin get better treatment in Pakistan than the original Pakistanis..

Hahaha, read between the lines usage of words such as 'original Pakistanis' and 'muhajir' itself shows you how well they are treated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom