What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Sure i aint... im more concerned about those who are loyal to the country... regardless of their faith.

your previous post says otherwise.why did u say sikhs or hindus.. you should have said traitor pakistanis rather than referring to their religion..

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.

Y only Indian Muslims......my dear

there are other 800+ million muslims excluding Pakistani & Indians.....in this world......what about them....:ashamed:

I support migrations to Pakistan from only suffering areas like Kashmir, Afghanistan, Burma, Chechnya and Palestine.

last time we allowed Afghans to accumulate without any check on our side (expect maybe which Gawd they believe in).. they destroyed us, they still are doing it..

your previous post says otherwise.why did u say sikhs or hindus.. you should have said traitor pakistanis rather than referring to their religion..

Id have said the same abt muslims like tariq fateh etc... anyone loyal to this country has my respect.. hindu,sikh.christian,ahmadi or whoever.

Every indian here would have been delighted if the heading of the thread was "Indian Tainted Politician's Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan"

Id have said the same abt muslims like tariq fateh etc... anyone loyal to this country has my respect.. hindu,sikh.christian,ahmadi or whoever.

yeah,he does exaggerate things a bit.. but hassan nissar and najam sethi are right on spot,and i do like their programmes..

yeah,he does exaggerate things a bit.. but hassan nissar and najam sethi are right on spot,and i do like their programmes..

I agree with them sometimes... sometimes i dont... they have their flaws... but are overall better than tariq fateh.

Another thread to nowhere... some people simply can't stay satisfied with what they have got. Abe jitne hain unko to sambhal lo pehle....

Back
Top Bottom