What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pick the sleaziest ones :lol: Mods can ofcourse warn me if they think it violates forum rules in any way :angel:

Looking at your flag i dont see it happening... but then ....you give indians the chance to do the same when something bad happens in pakistan.... but i dono if it is gonna add any value to this forum.... as you said. lets leave it to mods & @WebMaster to judge it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your flag i dont see it happening... but then ....you give indians the chance to do the same when something bad happens in pakistan.... but i dono if it is gonna add any value to this forum.... as you said. lets leave it to mods & @WebMaster to judge it....

Nair jee as a law abiding netizen I'll respect any boundries set by Admins - That said I am merely presenting the genuine Indian public expression at this event which in my humble view not against the forum policy.

Many interesting observations can be made through this, for example most south Indians bring Sri Lankan attacks on Indian fisherman into this (points to discontent in that segment), Most Indian women are backing the victim, Many Indian allege Indian Army is beyond law, some fear that this woman will be silenced. All in all like in social research this case is a questionnaire which has been present to Indian public - the results are meaningful and demand careful analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now look at this comment, shows how depressed the public is at such news :pop:

poll (Pune)
2 days ago
Indian Navi ; Pati fauj main...Biwi Mauj main :P

Now look at this comment, shows how depressed the public is at such news :pop:

poll (Pune)
2 days ago
Indian Navi ; Pati fauj main...Biwi Mauj main :P

You know, people that are interested in reading the comment can do so themselves from the link provided in the OP. Dont know what the point is of cpy=pasting these comments then being an attention-w-hore

Nair jee as a law abiding netizen I'll respect any boundries set by Admins - That said I am merely presenting the genuine Indian public expression at this event which in my humble view not against the forum policy.

Many interesting observations can be made through this, for example most south Indians bring Sri Lankan attacks on Indian fisherman into this (points to discontent in that segment), Most Indian women are backing the victim, Many Indian allege Indian Army is beyond law, some fear that this woman will be silenced. All in all like in social research this case is a questionnaire which has been present to Indian public - the results are meaningful and demand careful analysis.

Bhai jaan, what i meant with that is if you keep doing that..... the same will be repeated by others... normally these sites are poorly moderated and have little control on the posts.... i personally feel it is not the right idea to paste a discussion from another site here (i am not saying this because it has to do with indian navy- but in general)... I have seen people asking to read the comments on the article when they post the link... i would say thats a better idea... again if mods and admin doesnt have an issue with it.. you can continue... :unsure:

You know, people that are interested in reading the comment can do so themselves from the link provided in the OP. Dont know what the point is of cpy=pasting these comments then being an attention-w-hore

Language please, we strive to provide an atmosphere of genuine discussion here void of any abuses and personal attacks, thanks.

Language please, we strive to provide an atmosphere of genuine discussion here void of any abuses and personal attacks, thanks.

Its true though. attention-w-hores are attention w-hores. Dont know any other words to call people like you...

Anyways im off this thread...

Bhai jaan, what i meant with that is if you keep doing that..... the same will be repeated by others... normally these sites are poorly moderated and have little control on the posts.... i personally feel it is not the right idea to paste a discussion from another site here (i am not saying this because it has to do with indian navy- but in general)... I have seen people asking to read the comments on the article when they post the link... i would say thats a better idea... again if mods and admin doesnt have an issue with it.. you can continue... :unsure:

Ok Nair jee - I will only link newspaper articles in this thread from now on. I value your input.

Yes, you can open a new thread and we can discuss it there, this thread is on a specific case and discussing other things will clutter the whole thread and derail it. I find it amusing that you will ignore such gross misconduct and try to get even by pointing to some cases of misconduct in Pakistan or China. This issue is an Indian problem solutions if any will come from India.

Ok Nair jee - I will only link newspaper articles in this thread from now on. I value your input.

Yes, you can open a new thread and we can discuss it there, this thread is on a specific case and discussing other things will clutter the whole thread and derail it. I find it amusing that you will ignore such gross misconduct and try to get even by pointing to some cases of misconduct in Pakistan or China. This issue is an Indian problem solutions if any will come from India.

there's already a thread on it it dumbass and no indian member has bothered to troll on it ,unlike a pathetic lowlife who goes through entire comment section , GET A LIFE ..

there's already a thread on it it dumbass and no indian member has bothered to troll on it ,unlike a pathetic lowlife who goes through entire comment section , GET A LIFE ..

Temper true blood, if there is another thread then vent your frustrations over there why derailing this one? :lol:

Indian Defense Minister A. K. Antony (Accused of sheltering a rapist) has just dismissed a Navy officer who slept with his senior's wife. Interestingly the said officer accuses the senior's wife of ordering him to sleep with her :pop:

Antony orders dismissal of tainted officer for 'stealing affection of brother officer's wife' - The Times of India

Please read the comments for an insight into Indian psyche. One comment in particular catched my attention, writer claims to be from Indian Army.

I Am One Amongst Them (Punjab)
18 hrs ago
We commoners or civilians get to know what our armed forces is about from the movies that we see. Bollywood, and other woods(Tolly, MOlly etc) paint our armed forces as saints. The fact is our armed forces is so corrupt and dirty that it would make our politicians look like saints. It is so dark and disgusting that if the truth comes out, no parent in his right mind would allow his kid to join the army. How else would you explain that despite having one of the top five budgets globally for arms and ammunition we are still ranked amongst the lowest when it comes to having weapons and armed vehicles. Substandard stuff, ammunition from the 40's, tanks that dont roll anymore, jets that keep dropping like flies from the sky and guns that just refuse to fire and are best at killing the enemy if thrown at him and hits his head. Do you know how they welcome new recruits in the army, well it depends on which regiment you join. IN some regiments they get the new recruits into a ball and kick hte hell out of them, those are the lucky ones, the unlucky ones are treated like slaves till they grow up in ranks, that includes from running errands to cleaning toilets and getting clothes from teh tailor for the officer and his family. Can someone explain why the number of cases of juniors shooting their officers in the head have increased. Junior recruits wherever they are posted vent their frustration by r@ping girls and civilians. More often then not these cases are hushed up. Now coming to senior ranked officers. We all know how liberal the atmosphere is in parties thrown by the army. Have you ever seen that most Miss Indias and other beauty queens come from army background, because these girls have already seen the worst of the worst. THey grew up seeing their mothers being sexually abused by their dads seniors at parties, they have seen wife swappings, and affairs take place. No wonder they are so bold and open that sleepign with beauty contest judges is like a cake walk for them. Promotions at certain levels have unwritten rules where sleeping with the wife of the officer is normal. Coming to the women folk, selling items purchased in army canteens outside at a profit margin is the norm for ladies of the army. Finally teh ones who protect us at the borders and give up their lives are 2% the remaining 98% are blood sucking leeches who are just their to ruin everything. If even 50% of our army was honest and righteous, things like Kargil would ahve never taken place and China would be shivering in its boots, but we all know the truth. How do I know all of this, well lets just say I am one amongst the scum.

Extremely sad, no one should be forced to do anything they don't want to. Swinging lifestyle rose from the U.S. Armed Forces during WW II but it was consensual and extended a good premise (the men shared wives so if they died they would be taken care of). However, the swinging lifestyle should not be used to justify this nor should it be used to malign the woman who was a victim. Please, respect her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom