What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you accept that daughters being sold for furthering buisness interest is ok.

You are the one who should be ashamed more than anyone here. :coffee:

Isn't that what you hindus did with Jodha to Akbhar? :rofl:

so that becomes right? maybe those cultures need to change. if they dont agree to one wife many husbands, its immoral and shameful to have one husband many wives.

You obviously pretend to be a feminist aspiring for equal rights among sexes but it is also OK for when IN officers use their wives as objects by forcing them have sex with their fellow officers and seniors and the Navy officially sanctions parading serving female officers in sexist functions like the Navy Ball. You Indians are really confused.

You obviously pretend to be a feminist aspiring for equal rights among sexes but it is also OK for when IN officers use their wives as objects by forcing them have sex with their fellow officers and seniors and the Navy officially sanctions parading serving female officers in sexist functions like the Navy Ball. You Indians are really confused.

tell me where i said its ok.

Isn't that what you hindus did with Jodha to Akbhar? :rofl:

Did I take sides on the contrary before? I was responding to him as a person, you roll the same way?

Aaaaahhhh the blue ocean navy is actually a "Blue" "Ocean" navy, if this (wife swapping) is what "blue Ocean" navy does, than blame Qasab?

So what are the equivalent events called in IA and IAF, let me guess, "the friendly fire annual night event", "Annual one-on-one BV R night".

Well regardless, reputation of Indian Navy is in the gutters now.

Professionals?

I think not.

Big talk coming from the land of ya ha ha khan and general rani!!! when your coas and presidents was $$$$$$$ when your nation was cut into half, what could be more shameful!!

Aaaaahhhh the blue ocean navy is actually a "Blue" "Ocean" navy, if this (wife swapping) is what "blue Ocean" navy does, than blame Qasab?

Why blame Kasab, after all he was not your citizen, why blame TTP then?

So what are the equivalent events called in IA and IAF, let me guess, "the friendly fire annual night event", "Annual one-on-one BV R night".
You are one innovative dude, tell me how come you can guess :azn:

So you accept that daughters being sold for furthering buisness interest is ok.

You are the one who should be ashamed more than anyone here. :coffee:

So what would you say about Akber marrying a Rajput women to help political alliance, the European monarchies did it and why Indians are so big on wives bring dowries. By taking the stand you are taking you are in fact trying to justify actions of your naval officers.

"There are parties every day and the women wear very revealing, almost vulgar clothes. I found later that wife-swapping was common there," she said.
:woot: :omghaha: Complete poppyc0ck!! And some of our Pakistani friends seem to be getting massive orgasms by posting this crap because this is the gazillionth thread on this so called topic of 'wife swapping parties'!! :fie:

Seriously, this is becoming like a **** site what with millions of threads on rapes and orgies flooding this forum! I thought PDF stands for Pakistan Defence Forum and not Pakistan Debauchery Forum? Of late posters have started copying and pasting nonsensical tripe having sexual overtones just for cheap thrills.

This is clearly a manifestation of their sexual overdrive due to their psychic and emotional dysfunction associated with instinctual biological behavior due to the restrictive environment obtaining in certain geographical areas where they come from.

Can the mods please put a stop to this nonsensical claptrap that has nothing to do with defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom