What's new

Indian Navy New killer Machine P8i

Actually , the P8i aircraft that india will get will be downgraded aircraft without crucial avionics , satellite navigation aids and secure communications equipment--because india has not signed the CISMOA.

Actually , the P8i aircraft that india will get will be downgraded aircraft without crucial avionics , satellite navigation aids and secure communications equipment--because india has not signed the CISMOA.

Also, the radar would not be as powerful as the American version. As it only gets the export version of AN/APY-10 radar.

dont worry we will buy these goodies from European countries

No, this is NOT true- the IN were aware of this that is why they didn't order the standard P-8A that would have been stripped of certain equipment but instead went for the customised P-8I which has Indian equipment on board that not only overcomes the CISMOA issues but also allows inter operability within IN/IAF aviation fleet. Hence IFF/Radar Finger Print/Secure Comms etc all made in INDIA and supplied to Boeing.

Back
Top Bottom