What's new

Indian Navy to induct a nuclear submarine by 2009

Man!

I said, pakistan donot need Nuclear Sub!

Since Pakistan have AIP subs ... They are suficient for the roles within 10000nm range with 68 days endurance.

Pakistan Navy doesnot require Nuclear Sub.

And i have comprehension problem! :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Man!

I said, pakistan donot need Nuclear Sub!

Since Pakistan have AIP subs ... They are suficient for the roles within 10000nm range with 68 days endurance.

Pakistan Navy doesnot require Nuclear Sub.

And i have comprehension problem! :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

See asif, I am not contesting you what is better and what is wrong about Agosta. But I didn't like the way you are trying to blow things and parameters associated with Agosta out of propration.

By the Happy New Year

:wave:

We should get a nuclear sub too.CUZ US threats are increasing day by day.Our only response should be ICBM and SLBM.

No western power or US is gonna give us a SSBN.
We can get it.Pakistan can develope a nuc sub with the help of CHINA .That help ma be SECRET or we purchase it openly.But we should have one by 2013.

you don't need a Nuc submarine to be a blue water navy, In the 50 and 60s both Russia, the US and Britain had diesels that roamed the ocean all over the world.
Granted they have to surface or snorkel to recharge the batteries, But today the HAMZA, the U-214 and Other diesels that also have Air Indepent Power (AIP ) get longer ranges but not the speed that nucs get. it is good to have a nuc sub out with your carriers and battle group as a silent hunter-killer role.:bunny:

We should get a nuclear sub too.CUZ US threats are increasing day by day.Our only response should be ICBM and SLBM.

No western power or US is gonna give us a SSBN.
We can get it.Pakistan can develope a nuc sub with the help of CHINA .That help ma be SECRET or we purchase it openly.But we should have one by 2013.

Your mantioning the date it means that the work is going on that project also, do you have reliable source ... ?

there is so no dought that the CHINA is our best and the most reliable partner so far hows going to help us in any time :china: :smitten:

Your mantioning the date it means that the work is going on that project also, do you have reliable source ... ?

there is so no dought that the CHINA is our best and the most reliable partner so far hows going to help us in any time :china: :smitten:

the Pakistan is our best and the most reliable partner too:china::pakistan:

india,always fail,look the LCA ,tank-ex,and so on,

Man, where were you wondering all this day?

Definetly India is failed as anyother country but not defeated

LCA's has completed its more then 800 test flight and now it's preproduction aircraft is also flying high.

How does Tank-Ex is failed? it is still in trial.

Man, where were you wondering all this day?

Definetly India is failed as anyother country but not defeated

LCA's has completed its more then 800 test flight and now it's preproduction aircraft is also flying high.

How does Tank-Ex is failed? it is still in trial.

LCA,bought more than 60% parts and technic form another country(about three or four country),cost more than 20years, but ,the LCA can't escuage till now .
the tank ,also like LCA,about 75% parts need buy from another country .but ,
the india army reject use it ,because it's dependability was too bad
so I think ,these new project which india developed was not very successful,
India need more time to study new technic

What was she doing at the time of 1971?

Kindly learn to wrote english in proper(which is infested by spelling mistakes and ununderstable wordings as well as unimaginable grammetical mistakes) manner rather then judeging others countries technological achievement.

LCA,bought more than 60% parts

Pls name those parts rather then judging their percentile.

and technic form another country(about three or four country),

What a tregady! You don't even know the name of these countries and come and fume here only hot words.

cost more than 20years, but ,the LCA can't escuage till now .

Named me a single country which has completed the project in time.

the tank ,

Which Tank are you talking about? is it any water tank.

also like LCA,about 75% parts need buy from another country.

But alas! you can fume only your unacceptibility but can't name those 75% of parts

but ,
the india army reject use it,

Offcourse that was rejected but showed willingness to accept it after ractifying its error.

because it's dependability was too bad

Pls spare some favour for us to rescue us from this dependability.

so I think ,these new project which india developed was not very successful,

Now what are these new projects are you talking about? LCA and Arjun are decade old projects

India need more time to study new technic

Courtesy for showing some imagination that it takes some time to learn techniques.

LCA was old project? till now LCA is in testing state only,can you tell me when LCA project can complete?
arjun's enjine was brought form german,the gun brought form russia,and some parts brought form france and another country.
the stste ,like above, was very much,so i cann't say all to you
India brought very much technic and parts form german,USA,france,russia and so on,but ,I didn't see a completly project which develop by themself was successful

Kent, let the man troll. There is no need for you to increase your BP over him. Those who are not interested in learning something new dont deserve to be told anything. After all is said and done, and you spent your valuable time in telling him exactly how he is wrong, he will still say "india,always fail,look the LCA ,tank-ex,and so on".

Kent, let the man troll. There is no need for you to increase your BP over him. Those who are not interested in learning something new dont deserve to be told anything. After all is said and done, and you spent your valuable time in telling him exactly how he is wrong, he will still say "india,always fail,look the LCA ,tank-ex,and so on".

very correct,India has too much things to learn:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom