What's new

Indian Pilots Supporting Anti-Turkey Patch in Greece.

Selected through a system of one of the world's most competitive examinations( UPSC NDA exam) and one of the most difficult selection boards ( SSB) with a success rate of 0.001% , even lesser than IIT. If looks were everything then this world would be a lot different

and still they get shot down like flies...

indian standards = African standards

Previously Turk pilot wore anti-Indian patch when it was provided by Pakistani personnel. So nothing wrong with this.

I wish he hadn't. I wish being friends with another country doesn't automatically mean being enemies with another.

I like typically like Turks alot but it doesn't make me anti-Greek. I like Greeks separately. Their philosophers, their ancient epics, their food.

Herodotus documented our land during the Iron Age and our ancient ancestors. Greeks are mostly cool and down to Earth folks.

Likewise I don't wish for Turks to hate Indians just because of Pakistan. Although there are plenty of Turks who hate Indians regardless of Pakistanis.

Even if many hate Pakistanis.

I wish he hadn't. I wish being friends with another country doesn't automatically mean being enemies with another.

I like typically like Turks alot but it doesn't make me anti-Greek. I like Greeks separately. Their philosophers, their ancient epics, their food.

Herodotus documented our land during the Iron Age and our ancient ancestors. Greeks are mostly cool and down to Earth folks.

Likewise I don't wish for Turks to hate Indians just because of Pakistan. Although there are plenty of Turks who hate Indians regardless of Pakistanis.

Ancient Greece has literally ZERO in common with modern-day Greece.

Ancient Greece has literally ZERO in common with modern-day Greece.

There was no "ancient Greece." Yes Greeks existed as an ethnicity, but not as a unified country. Just like Germans before Bishmark united.

Or like what Arabs are today. One ethnicities but different countries and subcultures.

OFFTOPIC- I just saw the blog on your profile and am interested in the UFO that your relative had seen. Could you post your story on reddit /r/UFOs to get more reactions and opinions to it?

I'll say it again that I find such patches silly and not worth even printing. I've seen such things from both sides and they look like childish mocking.

I prefer the notches on a jet fighter and normal patches.

Most of modern Greece was ancient Greece territorially. The modern language is modification of ancient Greek
I had this meme for months and wanted to post it :P

It was a quote by Ibrahim Kalin

BeFunky-collage(68).jpg

OFFTOPIC- I just saw the blog on your profile and am interested in the UFO that your relative had seen. Could you post your story on reddit /r/UFOs to get more reactions and opinions to it?

Send me the link to the topic area and I'll post it. Thanks for your interest.

Greek dream about 2.500 years ago

And yes bro take a pick for another 400 years

Expansion-Ottoman-Empire.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom